Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] Cryptid Hunt - Spectral Zoologists
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
Ooh, it's been a busy day for me; I'll have to come back tomorrow to have Belinda and Sylvan join in this latest expedition! For now, a couple of our clanmates have volunteered for guard duty: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14458938] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/144590/14458938_350.png[/img] [/url] Barclay has been one of our clan's premiere warriors as long as Belinda has, and is always ready for a tussle. He's a little loud and braggish, but a good fighter! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35839731] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/358398/35839731_350.png[/img] [/url] Paladin is one of the clan's other elite fighters, but he's much more dignified than Barclay. The two should balance each other out [s]as long as they don't start bickering[/s].
Ooh, it's been a busy day for me; I'll have to come back tomorrow to have Belinda and Sylvan join in this latest expedition!

For now, a couple of our clanmates have volunteered for guard duty:

14458938_350.png

Barclay has been one of our clan's premiere warriors as long as Belinda has, and is always ready for a tussle. He's a little loud and braggish, but a good fighter!

35839731_350.png

Paladin is one of the clan's other elite fighters, but he's much more dignified than Barclay. The two should balance each other out as long as they don't start bickering.
event-sig-small-4.png
Okay guys. For the watch

We should take first watch

The creature seems to be active in the daytime, and seems to be constantly moving in one direction. By the second watch, it probably would have gone already, and there are still some hours of sunlight left in the first watch.

Also, some key things about this cryptid are the piles of leaves over upturned earth, and the fact it heads north and keeps on the edge of the forest

Best of luck everyone
Okay guys. For the watch

We should take first watch

The creature seems to be active in the daytime, and seems to be constantly moving in one direction. By the second watch, it probably would have gone already, and there are still some hours of sunlight left in the first watch.

Also, some key things about this cryptid are the piles of leaves over upturned earth, and the fact it heads north and keeps on the edge of the forest

Best of luck everyone
AQqNlME.png
Also!!! Extremely important note!!!

DO NOT BUY THE BURNISHED SETS AT MARKET PRICE!!!!

They are being sold on the action house for about a fifth of the price. So don't just buy them!

With the honey sets however, its the opposite

They're being sold on the auction house for more than they're selling for on the market. Its about a 2kt treasure difference, so if you want to mass buy them, the auction house can work, but just be warned.
Also!!! Extremely important note!!!

DO NOT BUY THE BURNISHED SETS AT MARKET PRICE!!!!

They are being sold on the action house for about a fifth of the price. So don't just buy them!

With the honey sets however, its the opposite

They're being sold on the auction house for more than they're selling for on the market. Its about a 2kt treasure difference, so if you want to mass buy them, the auction house can work, but just be warned.
AQqNlME.png
I agree with AscendedGrace that we should take the first watch.
I agree with AscendedGrace that we should take the first watch.
First watch it is then.
First watch it is then.
8ax7384.pnguF45l8y.pngbdF8DpH.pngoYT3dcS.png PfJIi44.pngaGweQuw.png
Seems that a huge chunk of BotO is voting for the 1st watch, I think the result will be the same even if they won the vote.
Seems that a huge chunk of BotO is voting for the 1st watch, I think the result will be the same even if they won the vote.
Golden filigree of mustard flower. Used in Lost in the Woods dom event. This link to pinglist of my foddart shop.A silver filigree of an asphodel flower and two pairs of dragonfly wings.A plushie of an Obelisk. This link to my avatar dragon.
Well, theoretically, if we really wanted to push to win this, we can submit both things for the first and second watch. The group who submits more votes total gets priority, and if we stay over 60% votes for the first watch, we can still get the first watch, even if we have also submitted a lot of items that would quality for second watch.
Well, theoretically, if we really wanted to push to win this, we can submit both things for the first and second watch. The group who submits more votes total gets priority, and if we stay over 60% votes for the first watch, we can still get the first watch, even if we have also submitted a lot of items that would quality for second watch.
AQqNlME.png
interesting thought @ascendedgrace. I happen to have both groves and misc armor pieces. Happy to donate for the cause if you think it will help.
interesting thought @ascendedgrace. I happen to have both groves and misc armor pieces. Happy to donate for the cause if you think it will help.
8ax7384.pnguF45l8y.pngbdF8DpH.pngoYT3dcS.png PfJIi44.pngaGweQuw.png
Its ultimately up to you. Currently we are in the lead in the voting process, but it might be a good idea to keep them in reserve just in case. And admittedly I'm not sure what the voting will exactly do. Thank you though!!!

@lilbluecat
Its ultimately up to you. Currently we are in the lead in the voting process, but it might be a good idea to keep them in reserve just in case. And admittedly I'm not sure what the voting will exactly do. Thank you though!!!

@lilbluecat
AQqNlME.png
Quick guide to items for the Baby Nessie Gathering Evidence challenge:

Ruffletail slug: dropped by Ruffletail Tadhops in Blooming Woods
Bluespine slug: dropped by Blue Dragon Snail in Forgotten Caves
Spineback Slug:dropped by Crimson Reef Snail in Forgotten Caves
Parasitic Grub: dropped by Heartred Croakers and Scythe Kamaitachis (rareish drop) in Mire or by bug catching at level 12 in Nature and Plague
Maggot: dropped by Basilisks(rarely) in Woodland Path or found by insect catching at any level in Fire, Nature, and Plague
Psywurm: Found in the Mire
Delphin: Found in the Kelp Beds

It seems we might want to split into two groups for this one. Those who want to focus on simply getting the items needed for the challenge should focus on the Forgotten Cave, as two of the item stacks needed are located in there, and are a much more frequent drop than most of the others.

Those who are grinding and exalting might want to do so in the mire, as there is both a familiar and an item needed for the challenge located there. I hope this quick message helps everyone
Quick guide to items for the Baby Nessie Gathering Evidence challenge:

Ruffletail slug: dropped by Ruffletail Tadhops in Blooming Woods
Bluespine slug: dropped by Blue Dragon Snail in Forgotten Caves
Spineback Slug:dropped by Crimson Reef Snail in Forgotten Caves
Parasitic Grub: dropped by Heartred Croakers and Scythe Kamaitachis (rareish drop) in Mire or by bug catching at level 12 in Nature and Plague
Maggot: dropped by Basilisks(rarely) in Woodland Path or found by insect catching at any level in Fire, Nature, and Plague
Psywurm: Found in the Mire
Delphin: Found in the Kelp Beds

It seems we might want to split into two groups for this one. Those who want to focus on simply getting the items needed for the challenge should focus on the Forgotten Cave, as two of the item stacks needed are located in there, and are a much more frequent drop than most of the others.

Those who are grinding and exalting might want to do so in the mire, as there is both a familiar and an item needed for the challenge located there. I hope this quick message helps everyone
AQqNlME.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12