Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Tooth vs. Nail Coliseum Challenge
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
[i]Red vs. Green[/i] [u][b]I. Initiative and Daily Bonus[/b][/u] Coin Flip: heads, Red team is up first Sunday ½ LP Boost?: no [u][b]II. Active Faction: Red[/b][/u] Effects: none False Allies: none Guaranteed Dragon: Ruby, Starting LP: 9.5 Number of Battles: 20 Team: Ruby, Rodney, Rebecca Starting Levels: Ruby is level 4, the other two are level 5 Area: Woodland Path Events: [LIST] [*]6th battle- had to use the minor health potion on Rebecca [*]8th battle- Ruby levelled up to 5, Rebecca up to 6 [*]14th battle- dropped a [b]leafy pack[/b] [*]16th battle- [b]Rebecca fainted[/b] because she was bleeding after a slash(?) attack. Replaced her with Rainwater [*]17th battle- Rainwater levelled up to 6 [*]20th battle- Rodney levelled up to 6 [/LIST] Interesting Drops: [item=leafy pack] Contains Ivy and 100t. Rolled 1, so [b]Grass goes hungry[/b] and will lose 0.5 LP. Added treasure to faction funds [u][b]III. Hoard Update: Red[/b][/u] Finances: 100t Tallies: [indent]Fiery Sear: | (1) [/indent] Items: none [u][b]IV. Opposing Faction: Green[/b][/u] Effects: none False Allies: none Guaranteed Dragon: Gatherer, Starting LP: 11 Number of Battles: 20 Team: Gina, Gerrick, Gatherer Starting Levels: Gina and Gerrick are level 5, Gatherer is level 4 Area: Woodland Path Events: [LIST] [*]1st battle- dropped a [b]charged might fragment[/b] [*]10th battle- dropped a [b]sear[/b]!!! [*]12th battle- Gerrick levelled up to 6 [*]14th battle- Gatherer levelled up to 5 [*]18th battle- Gina levelled up to 6 [/LIST] Interesting Drops: [item=charged might fragment][item=sear] The might fragment adds one tally to lightning shock, and I'm selling it. The sear stone gives [i]three whole tallies[/i] to fiery sear, and I am keeping it for sure! [u][b]V. Hoard Update: Green[/b][/u] Finances: 900t Tallies: [indent]Familiars: || (2) Plague Contamination: | (1) Fiery Sear: |||| (4) Lightning Shock: | (1) [/indent] Items: [item=sear] [u][b]VI. End of Day[/b][/u] LP lost in coli: -1 for Rebecca LP lost from effects: none LP lost from rations: -0.5 for Grass Dragons in Red: Ruby (9.5), Rebecca (10), Rodney (11.5), Rainwater (11), Radiation (10.5) Dragons in Green: Grass (11), Gerrick (11.5), Gemstone (11.5), Gatherer (11), Gina (11.5) [u][b]VII. Comments[/b][/u] Pretty sure the green team is winning because it's the nature festival soon :D
Red vs. Green

I. Initiative and Daily Bonus

Coin Flip: heads, Red team is up first
Sunday ½ LP Boost?: no

II. Active Faction: Red

Effects: none
False Allies: none

Guaranteed Dragon: Ruby, Starting LP: 9.5
Number of Battles: 20
Team: Ruby, Rodney, Rebecca
Starting Levels: Ruby is level 4, the other two are level 5
Area: Woodland Path

Events:
  • 6th battle- had to use the minor health potion on Rebecca
  • 8th battle- Ruby levelled up to 5, Rebecca up to 6
  • 14th battle- dropped a leafy pack
  • 16th battle- Rebecca fainted because she was bleeding after a slash(?) attack. Replaced her with Rainwater
  • 17th battle- Rainwater levelled up to 6
  • 20th battle- Rodney levelled up to 6

Interesting Drops:
Leafy Pack
Contains Ivy and 100t. Rolled 1, so Grass goes hungry and will lose 0.5 LP. Added treasure to faction funds

III. Hoard Update: Red

Finances: 100t

Tallies:
Fiery Sear: | (1)

Items: none

IV. Opposing Faction: Green

Effects: none
False Allies: none

Guaranteed Dragon: Gatherer, Starting LP: 11
Number of Battles: 20
Team: Gina, Gerrick, Gatherer
Starting Levels: Gina and Gerrick are level 5, Gatherer is level 4
Area: Woodland Path

Events:
  • 1st battle- dropped a charged might fragment
  • 10th battle- dropped a sear!!!
  • 12th battle- Gerrick levelled up to 6
  • 14th battle- Gatherer levelled up to 5
  • 18th battle- Gina levelled up to 6

Interesting Drops:
Charged Might Fragment Sear
The might fragment adds one tally to lightning shock, and I'm selling it. The sear stone gives three whole tallies to fiery sear, and I am keeping it for sure!

V. Hoard Update: Green

Finances: 900t

Tallies:
Familiars: || (2)
Plague Contamination: | (1)
Fiery Sear: |||| (4)
Lightning Shock: | (1)

Items:
Sear

VI. End of Day

LP lost in coli: -1 for Rebecca
LP lost from effects: none
LP lost from rations: -0.5 for Grass

Dragons in Red:
Ruby (9.5), Rebecca (10), Rodney (11.5), Rainwater (11), Radiation (10.5)
Dragons in Green:
Grass (11), Gerrick (11.5), Gemstone (11.5), Gatherer (11), Gina (11.5)

VII. Comments

Pretty sure the green team is winning because it's the nature festival soon :D
transcatcher.png
@HSoup I'm glad you like the variant! :D Post a link on this thread (or ping me) when your TvN thread is set up! I'd love to subscribe to it!

@BoggyMcBogface No worries! ^^ I'm looking forward to your next update!

@Gender Oh, wow! I keep forgetting that the advanced mage stones can drop in low-level venues. Looks like the Green Team is getting fired up! (And I can definitely see your explanation being legit. :'D The Nature festival is, after all, the Greenskeeper Gathering!)
@HSoup I'm glad you like the variant! :D Post a link on this thread (or ping me) when your TvN thread is set up! I'd love to subscribe to it!

@BoggyMcBogface No worries! ^^ I'm looking forward to your next update!

@Gender Oh, wow! I keep forgetting that the advanced mage stones can drop in low-level venues. Looks like the Green Team is getting fired up! (And I can definitely see your explanation being legit. :'D The Nature festival is, after all, the Greenskeeper Gathering!)
@Dreamnorn - I will let you know once it is set up. I might have to wait to buy the dragons until after the site anniversary because of having to make space, but I am dying to get started. =D
@Dreamnorn - I will let you know once it is set up. I might have to wait to buy the dragons until after the site anniversary because of having to make space, but I am dying to get started. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94672840.png87809713.png.png
@Dreamnorn, sorry, I meant if battle stones and familiars count for the same tally. So for example, 5 battlestones and 6 familiars = 11 points total. (And do we get to give battle stones to dragons?)
@Dreamnorn, sorry, I meant if battle stones and familiars count for the same tally. So for example, 5 battlestones and 6 familiars = 11 points total. (And do we get to give battle stones to dragons?)
lohf4Mo.png
@HSoup I just saw it and subscribed! :D Thank you!

@BoggyMcBogface Oh, I gotcha! Each category of tallyable object gets its own tally total. ^^ As such, there should be twelve "tally sets" per faction: one for familiars, and eleven for the elemental battle stones! Each type contributes one or more tallies specifically for its unique event.
@HSoup I just saw it and subscribed! :D Thank you!

@BoggyMcBogface Oh, I gotcha! Each category of tallyable object gets its own tally total. ^^ As such, there should be twelve "tally sets" per faction: one for familiars, and eleven for the elemental battle stones! Each type contributes one or more tallies specifically for its unique event.
I'm now on day four of the challenge and loving it so far. Lots of craziness that I need to write out (one of my dragons has already died!)

Just started a new thread to track my progress here if any of you want to check it out
I'm now on day four of the challenge and loving it so far. Lots of craziness that I need to write out (one of my dragons has already died!)

Just started a new thread to track my progress here if any of you want to check it out
I've started the thread for my challenge; here is the link if anyone's curious!
I've started the thread for my challenge; here is the link if anyone's curious!
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
@TheAwesoMew I just subscribed! ^^ Thank you!!

@Zwitterion Thank you for linking to your thread! I subscribed, if you don't mind. :D Also, woah, one of your dragons are already dead? And he happens to be on a nest with a living teammate? And someone else on the other team has somehow been bolstered to 12.5 LP?

...I seriously can't wait for you to update because I'm dying to know what happened. :'D I'm so glad you're enjoying the challenge and that it's giving you such exciting results already!

(Also, I hope you don't mind that I'm pointing it out, but the main posts for the teams both say that they have dragons from the Nature, Shadow, Water, Wind, and Arcane Flights.)
@TheAwesoMew I just subscribed! ^^ Thank you!!

@Zwitterion Thank you for linking to your thread! I subscribed, if you don't mind. :D Also, woah, one of your dragons are already dead? And he happens to be on a nest with a living teammate? And someone else on the other team has somehow been bolstered to 12.5 LP?

...I seriously can't wait for you to update because I'm dying to know what happened. :'D I'm so glad you're enjoying the challenge and that it's giving you such exciting results already!

(Also, I hope you don't mind that I'm pointing it out, but the main posts for the teams both say that they have dragons from the Nature, Shadow, Water, Wind, and Arcane Flights.)
@Dreamnorn
Yep! It's been a crazy couple of days. I'm thinking I might pause the actual battling because so much has happened and I need to get caught up.

Also, thanks for pointing that out. I'm going to go fix it now.
@Dreamnorn
Yep! It's been a crazy couple of days. I'm thinking I might pause the actual battling because so much has happened and I need to get caught up.

Also, thanks for pointing that out. I'm going to go fix it now.
@Zwitterion No problem! :D I'm looking forward to it!
@Zwitterion No problem! :D I'm looking forward to it!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16