Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Tooth vs. Nail Coliseum Challenge
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I'm going to be starting one of these as a part of my Nuzlocke trilogy, so stay tuned everyone! I'm also excited to see everyone else's!
I'm going to be starting one of these as a part of my Nuzlocke trilogy, so stay tuned everyone! I'm also excited to see everyone else's!
soulbonds. a flight rising story ||
fightin' words lore shop ||
free writing
I'm not sure whether you are still updating this, but if you are... what could the effects of the new Vial of Hypnotic Sight be, similar to the other eye types?
I'm not sure whether you are still updating this, but if you are... what could the effects of the new Vial of Hypnotic Sight be, similar to the other eye types?
5LqH0sj.png
Happy Sort-of Two Year anniversary!!
Not the same day, but the first day of night of the nocturne!

I'm starting this challenge today and although I don't have a thread set up for it yet, I wanted to share the combinations of elements I ended up getting through the randomizer a week ago because I thought they turned out really interesting.

On one side we have: Light, Lightning, Water, Earth and Fire
And on the other we have: Ice, Shadow, Arcane, Nature and Plague

Happy Night of the Nocturne and I hope you all have good luck in getting what you're looking for in those strange chests!
Happy Sort-of Two Year anniversary!!
Not the same day, but the first day of night of the nocturne!

I'm starting this challenge today and although I don't have a thread set up for it yet, I wanted to share the combinations of elements I ended up getting through the randomizer a week ago because I thought they turned out really interesting.

On one side we have: Light, Lightning, Water, Earth and Fire
And on the other we have: Ice, Shadow, Arcane, Nature and Plague

Happy Night of the Nocturne and I hope you all have good luck in getting what you're looking for in those strange chests!
Yeah boy we boutta do this! I'll most likely be doing this in tandem with a nuzlocke and the coli randomizer challenge, but we'll see how everything goes.
Yeah boy we boutta do this! I'll most likely be doing this in tandem with a nuzlocke and the coli randomizer challenge, but we'll see how everything goes.
Bio Layouts by Me | 30 hatchlings - a lorelocke | assorted g1s sale | sales thread non g1s | moodboards, free | exalt rescue: doubles and triples only | but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
@Dreamnorn Hey, I know you're currently not on FR, but whenever you come back, Ancient Breed genes now drop in the coli. Thanks for creating the challenge. I'm having a lot of fun with it.
@Dreamnorn Hey, I know you're currently not on FR, but whenever you come back, Ancient Breed genes now drop in the coli. Thanks for creating the challenge. I'm having a lot of fun with it.
PK0Dszw.png Mother's Marauder
Contribute
200 dragons
or
1200 levels
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png ws1_by_tinygryphon-d9gar70.gif
ik this thread hasn't been active for a while now, but i've started a TvN challenge! it's my first coli challenge in general so i'm pretty hyped for this
ik this thread hasn't been active for a while now, but i've started a TvN challenge! it's my first coli challenge in general so i'm pretty hyped for this
@elflock oh exciting! I hope you have fun with your TvN, and if you want to add me to the pinglist (if you have one) I'd love to watch it progress! :D
@elflock oh exciting! I hope you have fun with your TvN, and if you want to add me to the pinglist (if you have one) I'd love to watch it progress! :D

1C4RmMC.png
mlHpBMC.png
LF :: nests of
yMgLfNO.pnggem.pngcherubgeneeggivory.pngFz6gBO0.png
Im starting one of these and hopefully doing it to the end! I didnt want to make a thread though so i have all their info on the coli challange tab in my lair :P

https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/257502/2179523

Im starting one of these and hopefully doing it to the end! I didnt want to make a thread though so i have all their info on the coli challange tab in my lair :P

https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/257502/2179523

Heyo!!

Im an old bean getting back into the swing of things c: getting things set is taking a minute.
i really wanna do one of these ngl... might set one up today
i really wanna do one of these ngl... might set one up today
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:
breedable genetics-based rng adopts

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

mogai/lgbt pixel resources
warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

Well... a lot of things have changed in my multi-year hiatus! As a result, I felt these rules needed a bit of a refresher. I've made updates to several areas of the challenge and plan to come out with another post -- this time covering Ancient Breeds!! Here is a catalogued list of changes, in the order of posts. Further information can be found by reading those posts; this is just a summary! I'm also open to constructive feedback. Happy Coli-ing! [emoji=new friend size=1] [center][u][b]Intro Post[/b][/u][/center] [LIST] [*]Changed starting LP for each dragon from 11 to 10. [/LIST] [center][u][b]The Rules of Combat[/b][/u][/center] [LIST] [*]Changed challenge rollover from being the set website rollover (Sunday after 23:00 FRT) to "weeks" of challenge play, where each "week" is composed of seven "days" represented by each faction taking their battle turns and having any effects occur. This enables more flexibility for different playstyles! [*]Added a stipulation that any dragon 5 or more levels lower than the highest-level dragon of the party does not have a fainting count against them for life points. [*]Changed the number of battles per faction from 15 per row of adult, battle-ready dragons to 3 per adult, battle-ready dragon due to the Lair Update. [*]Added a note that in-battle healing can also be done by a mage build; it doesn't just have to be potions! [/LIST] [center][u][b]The Faction's Hoards[/b][/u][/center] [LIST] [*]Added the possibility of a Coliseum party dragon's life points increasing in the event of a potion drop! [/LIST] [center][u][b]Drops of Fate[/b][/u][/center] [LIST] [*]Overhauled the [i]Apparel[/i] section so that there's a greater chance of hatchlings joining the faction the fewer parents they have alive. This is because I want to lessen the chance of a potentially massive influx of new dragons for a faction every time a nest is laid! [*]Effects for [i]Primary Gene: Python[/i] and [i]Secondary Gene: Morph[/i] have been adjusted so that they occur whenever a Coliseum Primary or Secondary (respectively) drop, regardless of the specific gene. [*]Added a new rule for [i]Runestone[/i] drops. [*]Added a new rule for [i]Scene[/i] drops. [*]Effect for [i]Scrolls of Renaming[/i] has been altered to be less severe in terms of LP penalties. [*]Added a new rule for [i]Tertiary Gene[/i] drops. [*]Added a new rule for [i]Vial of (Any) Sight[/i] drops. [/LIST] [center][u][b]Drops of Fate[/b][/u][/center] [LIST] [*]Updated [i]Haste[/i] to reflect new battle count rules. [/LIST] [center][u][b]Wandering Dragons[/b][/u][/center] [LIST] [*]Made it slightly more likely to encounter them on any given challenge day due to popular rule adjustments. I agree -- it sounds more fun! [/LIST] [center][u][b]Eye Adustments[/b][/u][/center] [LIST] [*]Replaced the former [i]Multigaze eyes[/i] effects to reflect dragons with [i]Goat eyes[/i], as I felt it matched better. [*]Added a new rule for [i]Multigaze dragons[/i]. [/LIST]
Well... a lot of things have changed in my multi-year hiatus! As a result, I felt these rules needed a bit of a refresher. I've made updates to several areas of the challenge and plan to come out with another post -- this time covering Ancient Breeds!!

Here is a catalogued list of changes, in the order of posts. Further information can be found by reading those posts; this is just a summary! I'm also open to constructive feedback.

Happy Coli-ing!

Intro Post
  • Changed starting LP for each dragon from 11 to 10.

The Rules of Combat
  • Changed challenge rollover from being the set website rollover (Sunday after 23:00 FRT) to "weeks" of challenge play, where each "week" is composed of seven "days" represented by each faction taking their battle turns and having any effects occur. This enables more flexibility for different playstyles!

• Added a stipulation that any dragon 5 or more levels lower than the highest-level dragon of the party does not have a fainting count against them for life points.

• Changed the number of battles per faction from 15 per row of adult, battle-ready dragons to 3 per adult, battle-ready dragon due to the Lair Update.

• Added a note that in-battle healing can also be done by a mage build; it doesn't just have to be potions!

The Faction's Hoards
  • Added the possibility of a Coliseum party dragon's life points increasing in the event of a potion drop!

Drops of Fate
  • Overhauled the Apparel section so that there's a greater chance of hatchlings joining the faction the fewer parents they have alive. This is because I want to lessen the chance of a potentially massive influx of new dragons for a faction every time a nest is laid!

• Effects for Primary Gene: Python and Secondary Gene: Morph have been adjusted so that they occur whenever a Coliseum Primary or Secondary (respectively) drop, regardless of the specific gene.

• Added a new rule for Runestone drops.

• Added a new rule for Scene drops.

• Effect for Scrolls of Renaming has been altered to be less severe in terms of LP penalties.

• Added a new rule for Tertiary Gene drops.

• Added a new rule for Vial of (Any) Sight drops.

Drops of Fate
  • Updated Haste to reflect new battle count rules.

Wandering Dragons
  • Made it slightly more likely to encounter them on any given challenge day due to popular rule adjustments. I agree -- it sounds more fun!

Eye Adustments
  • Replaced the former Multigaze eyes effects to reflect dragons with Goat eyes, as I felt it matched better.

• Added a new rule for Multigaze dragons.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16