Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | fightin' words - lore shop 3/3 open
1 2 3 4
The first two orders are free! free spots are taken but paid slots are available! 3 paid slots available

So I kind of wanted to spice up my writing experience by using 4thewords (an interactive writing site) to make dragon money. Note: I have a part time job starting Monday so things may be a little slower on the days I work. I will let you know about delays, though.

I'll write anything, as long as it's not against FR's TOS/rules. I'll even write for non-FR OCs! As long as you give me enough info, I don't care. The amount of information you give to me is up to you, and I'll keep in touch if more info is needed.

This is based off of word count, because the monsters on 4thewords are killed by a certain word count. Feel free to mix and match monsters/word counts if you want more than what's listed (ex. you can request a 100 word monster and a 200 word monster if you want 300 words). Each one has a different price.

Examples of my writing can be found here, here, and here.

Monsters and Words

100 words = 5kT/5g for quick pricing. You get a 5% discount per every 500 words, so keep that in mind!

Awa - 200 words - 10kT/10g
Xin - 100 words - 5kT/5g
Kuay - 400 words - 20kT/20g
Lorsa - 450 words - 22.5kT/22g
Wignow - 250 words - 12.5kT/12g
Tambo - 2000 words - 100kT/100g
illi - 700 words - 35kT/35g
Tylu - 600 words - 30kT/30g

If you want a different length, you're free to mix and match or ask for something shorter.
The first two orders are free! free spots are taken but paid slots are available! 3 paid slots available

So I kind of wanted to spice up my writing experience by using 4thewords (an interactive writing site) to make dragon money. Note: I have a part time job starting Monday so things may be a little slower on the days I work. I will let you know about delays, though.

I'll write anything, as long as it's not against FR's TOS/rules. I'll even write for non-FR OCs! As long as you give me enough info, I don't care. The amount of information you give to me is up to you, and I'll keep in touch if more info is needed.

This is based off of word count, because the monsters on 4thewords are killed by a certain word count. Feel free to mix and match monsters/word counts if you want more than what's listed (ex. you can request a 100 word monster and a 200 word monster if you want 300 words). Each one has a different price.

Examples of my writing can be found here, here, and here.

Monsters and Words

100 words = 5kT/5g for quick pricing. You get a 5% discount per every 500 words, so keep that in mind!

Awa - 200 words - 10kT/10g
Xin - 100 words - 5kT/5g
Kuay - 400 words - 20kT/20g
Lorsa - 450 words - 22.5kT/22g
Wignow - 250 words - 12.5kT/12g
Tambo - 2000 words - 100kT/100g
illi - 700 words - 35kT/35g
Tylu - 600 words - 30kT/30g

If you want a different length, you're free to mix and match or ask for something shorter.
soulbonds. a flight rising story ||
fightin' words lore shop ||
free writing
@happyasaclam Hello! Could I get a 600-800 word piece of this character?

I really don't have that much info about him, other than a general grasp of his personality (grumpy, tired, generally antisocial). Could you come up with a backstory/a short description of the character, which I could copy & paste into his profile?
@happyasaclam Hello! Could I get a 600-800 word piece of this character?

I really don't have that much info about him, other than a general grasp of his personality (grumpy, tired, generally antisocial). Could you come up with a backstory/a short description of the character, which I could copy & paste into his profile?
KCAtX9x.png
@StarryNightt I can do that! 600 words seems doable, is that good with you? And do I have artistic liberties with the story?
@StarryNightt I can do that! 600 words seems doable, is that good with you? And do I have artistic liberties with the story?
free writing
@happyasaclam Yep! Feel free to add whatever you'd like! The only detail I'd like you to add is the fact that Gin was born w/o one of his eyes, hence the mask ^^
@happyasaclam Yep! Feel free to add whatever you'd like! The only detail I'd like you to add is the fact that Gin was born w/o one of his eyes, hence the mask ^^
KCAtX9x.png
@StarryNightt I'll get it done!
@StarryNightt I'll get it done!
free writing
@happyasaclam SSSNATCHED! can i send details thru discord?
@happyasaclam SSSNATCHED! can i send details thru discord?
bJs5ioz.gif
relax | he/they | proud g1 hoarder
Quote:
Gin has no intentions of making himself or you happy, and he wants you to know that well before you even think about approaching him.

First and foremost, Gin is a creature of intelligence. There is no tricking him. He can see right through you, even if you are a seasoned liar. There is no use even trying to get around him because, in the end, he will only ever outsmart you. This is part of the reason he keeps his appearance so unassuming: he wants to be able to trick you into thinking he is less dangerous than he truly is.

Gin was raised in a house of liars. By all accounts, his parents were incredibly smart, but they were also liars. His father was an infamous con artist, and his mother was the one cat he couldn't con. When they finally "settled down" to have their son, they did so with no intentions of being anything like a normal family. There was very little love in the house, if any at all. Gin was rarely happy unless he was making someone else unhappy or confused.

By the time he was in grade school, Gin had made quite the reputation for himself as a gambler. He almost never lost a bet... no, not almost. He never lost a bet. Not once. No one can remember a time when he lost a bet; mainly because the only ones he ever lost to are his parents, the only con artists he considers to be better than himself. He was able to strip many of his classmates of their money and valuables, long before they truly had anything to even be considered valuable.

After a while, Gin grew bored of what he considered to be his simple life. He was no longer interested in the lifestyle he had made. When he finally walked away from gambling, he walked away for good; Gin has not gambled since he was fourteen. Though there are times he admits the idea is rather tempting, he keeps himself from following through every time. He has a very strong will when he wants to exercise it, he just rarely decides that it is worth using.

Gin is a creature who is bored of life and the world. Highly apathetic, he is hard-pressed to care about anything, which includes himself. Some might say he is depressed, while others simply describe him as a sociopath. What most don't know, though, is that Gin's social skills are lacking. While he can charm and con his way into or out of nearly any situation, he completely fails at most social situations. Any kind of small talk often leaves him floundering.

Because he is anti-social, he prefers to spend most of his time on his own. His favorite moments, or so he says, are the moments when he is alone with only his thoughts. While many would be afraid of their own mind, Gin takes solace in being able to enjoy his mind. He is, after all, the only person he can trust. Anything that can talk will eventually betray you. But he will never betray himself... or so he thinks.

Gin does not keep in contact with his family. He believes that it is possible that his parents had more children after him, but because he struck out on his own so early, he has no idea about them or what they are doing. He also has no desire to learn what they are doing with their lives, as he considers it to be none of his business. And anyway, the last thing he wants is more contact with his family.

@StarryNightt how is this?
Quote:
Gin has no intentions of making himself or you happy, and he wants you to know that well before you even think about approaching him.

First and foremost, Gin is a creature of intelligence. There is no tricking him. He can see right through you, even if you are a seasoned liar. There is no use even trying to get around him because, in the end, he will only ever outsmart you. This is part of the reason he keeps his appearance so unassuming: he wants to be able to trick you into thinking he is less dangerous than he truly is.

Gin was raised in a house of liars. By all accounts, his parents were incredibly smart, but they were also liars. His father was an infamous con artist, and his mother was the one cat he couldn't con. When they finally "settled down" to have their son, they did so with no intentions of being anything like a normal family. There was very little love in the house, if any at all. Gin was rarely happy unless he was making someone else unhappy or confused.

By the time he was in grade school, Gin had made quite the reputation for himself as a gambler. He almost never lost a bet... no, not almost. He never lost a bet. Not once. No one can remember a time when he lost a bet; mainly because the only ones he ever lost to are his parents, the only con artists he considers to be better than himself. He was able to strip many of his classmates of their money and valuables, long before they truly had anything to even be considered valuable.

After a while, Gin grew bored of what he considered to be his simple life. He was no longer interested in the lifestyle he had made. When he finally walked away from gambling, he walked away for good; Gin has not gambled since he was fourteen. Though there are times he admits the idea is rather tempting, he keeps himself from following through every time. He has a very strong will when he wants to exercise it, he just rarely decides that it is worth using.

Gin is a creature who is bored of life and the world. Highly apathetic, he is hard-pressed to care about anything, which includes himself. Some might say he is depressed, while others simply describe him as a sociopath. What most don't know, though, is that Gin's social skills are lacking. While he can charm and con his way into or out of nearly any situation, he completely fails at most social situations. Any kind of small talk often leaves him floundering.

Because he is anti-social, he prefers to spend most of his time on his own. His favorite moments, or so he says, are the moments when he is alone with only his thoughts. While many would be afraid of their own mind, Gin takes solace in being able to enjoy his mind. He is, after all, the only person he can trust. Anything that can talk will eventually betray you. But he will never betray himself... or so he thinks.

Gin does not keep in contact with his family. He believes that it is possible that his parents had more children after him, but because he struck out on his own so early, he has no idea about them or what they are doing. He also has no desire to learn what they are doing with their lives, as he considers it to be none of his business. And anyway, the last thing he wants is more contact with his family.

@StarryNightt how is this?
free writing
@yip i'd prefer here so it doesn't get lost!
@yip i'd prefer here so it doesn't get lost!
free writing
up
up
free writing
@happyasaclam Can I get Tambo, the 2000 words for my dragon, Valequill? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28896786] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/288968/28896786_350.png[/img] [/url] He has lore in his notes. I also have this from another thread where I asked but the writer didn't want to mess it up. Details: His bio has some notes in it, but for the bases of his story I’d like it to be about him and his wife, Ewing with the harpy clan before they are summoned by Talona herself (or her Eye) and sent as spies to the dragon clans. Where Valequill gets to see how dragons are and how it conflicts with his world view. Maybe even seeing a harpy who likes being around dragons (well other than his wife and family who don’t see him as a dragon but a very strange harpy) Extra: All of his family’s names are in his bio, but if you need little blurbs on the personalities Valequill: Nervous, kinda awkward, is the biggest nerd when it comes to birds. He just really wants to fit in and kinda latches into his wife and siblings as the accept him. Is terrified of other dragons, cats and snakes. But he will stand up for what he believes in and to protect his loved ones. Ewing: Hotheaded and judgmental, shes the one who’ll throw a controller across the room if she looses to a boss to many times. But she doesn’t enjoy fighting dragons, she’d rather be singing as that is were her heart is. Resents the harpy authority for making her a warrior but she hates dragonkind more for what they have done. Valequill is the only good dragon and it scares her that she loves him as much as she does.
@happyasaclam

Can I get Tambo, the 2000 words for my dragon, Valequill?

28896786_350.png

He has lore in his notes.

I also have this from another thread where I asked but the writer didn't want to mess it up.

Details: His bio has some notes in it, but for the bases of his story I’d like it to be about him and his wife, Ewing with the harpy clan before they are summoned by Talona herself (or her Eye) and sent as spies to the dragon clans. Where Valequill gets to see how dragons are and how it conflicts with his world view. Maybe even seeing a harpy who likes being around dragons (well other than his wife and family who don’t see him as a dragon but a very strange harpy)

Extra: All of his family’s names are in his bio, but if you need little blurbs on the personalities

Valequill: Nervous, kinda awkward, is the biggest nerd when it comes to birds. He just really wants to fit in and kinda latches into his wife and siblings as the accept him. Is terrified of other dragons, cats and snakes. But he will stand up for what he believes in and to protect his loved ones.

Ewing: Hotheaded and judgmental, shes the one who’ll throw a controller across the room if she looses to a boss to many times. But she doesn’t enjoy fighting dragons, she’d rather be singing as that is were her heart is. Resents the harpy authority for making her a warrior but she hates dragonkind more for what they have done. Valequill is the only good dragon and it scares her that she loves him as much as she does.
Currently looking for: Sable/Blush G1s
Girlfriend of Azurodin,
1 2 3 4