Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] Bonewood Spire (come watch!)
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 48 49
(I guess we'll have to wait to continue until we know what happens here :/ night everyone!)
(I guess we'll have to wait to continue until we know what happens here :/ night everyone!)
Night!
Night!
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
[quote name="Dil" date=2017-10-24 13:16:52] The western door beckons to her ...[/quote] Caull did not disturb the dome after she looked around, although she was eager to poke her staff at the talon markings. The survey took quite a long time, because studying the tracks and cracks on the glass were too curious. So after finishing Caull realized that she missed something very intriguing: almost all the dragons parted ways. From the east room came the crunch of broken glass, from the west someone's screaming. "Too much glass for one day!" Contrary to itself, Caull took with her one of the large fragments of the glass, choosing the one on which there was almost no blood. [b]The shard now hangs in one of the pouches on her belt.[/b] [b]Submitting to her very first desire Caull goes west.[/b] Shouts always accompany something curious. On the impressive chandelier hung a red dragon, as if trying to pull it off the ceiling. Tipping his head an angry Skydancer growled at him. [b]Caull flew to the balcony and shouted from there: "I'm skilled in magic; if you want me to light this thing, let the overgrown child get off it!"[/b]
Dil wrote on 2017-10-24:
The western door beckons to her ...

Caull did not disturb the dome after she looked around, although she was eager to poke her staff at the talon markings.
The survey took quite a long time, because studying the tracks and cracks on the glass were too curious. So after finishing Caull realized that she missed something very intriguing: almost all the dragons parted ways. From the east room came the crunch of broken glass, from the west someone's screaming.

"Too much glass for one day!"
Contrary to itself, Caull took with her one of the large fragments of the glass, choosing the one on which there was almost no blood. The shard now hangs in one of the pouches on her belt.

Submitting to her very first desire Caull goes west. Shouts always accompany something curious.
On the impressive chandelier hung a red dragon, as if trying to pull it off the ceiling. Tipping his head an angry Skydancer growled at him.

Caull flew to the balcony and shouted from there:
"I'm skilled in magic; if you want me to light this thing, let the overgrown child get off it!"
artworks-000070459539-e1tosp-large.jpg dragonfly-100.png5-100.png6E5Dao0.pngb45OMRT.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23779800] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/237799/23779800_350.png[/img] [/url] Rhagnell shakes her head at the antics of the dragons around the chandelier. She decides that those dragons will settle things for themselves. She is much more concerned that the blind mirror decided to land on the crumbling balcony. She's impressed that the other mirror landed safely, but worried for her safety.

23779800_350.png

Rhagnell shakes her head at the antics of the dragons around the chandelier. She decides that those dragons will settle things for themselves. She is much more concerned that the blind mirror decided to land on the crumbling balcony. She's impressed that the other mirror landed safely, but worried for her safety.
bR6NXdJ2_o.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its rightInk wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.wo7deo1a_o.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24311343] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243114/24311343_350.png[/img] [/url] Deimos collects some of the powder from the insense burner and crimson stones from the pedestal. Yiki seemed not to notice what was going on and after the flash of light he wondered if Yiki was ok. After all, he had been at the center of the flash.

24311343_350.png

Deimos collects some of the powder from the insense burner and crimson stones from the pedestal. Yiki seemed not to notice what was going on and after the flash of light he wondered if Yiki was ok. After all, he had been at the center of the flash.
ZVpCPil.png

BzHpyUh.pngNYOWA9o.pngbMq1tG6.png

z9qhfn0.pngROlI7FX.pngZxxgt4q.png

hbKK7Vu.pngryPEgZJ.pngYgzAbYz.png

Gala2021_sig2_pt1.pngGala2021_sig2_pt2.pngGala2021_sig2_pt3.pngGala2021_sig2_pt4.png[/center]

yITklUu.png uoVfMZU.png 83EJM6j.png

WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png

FoddartSigButton.pngOOFHubSigButton.pngIFHubSigButton.pngOOFRaffleSigButton.png

GrTGC96.png

tMlyNqq.gifmkJRaCi.gifj6cgdhS.gifAEPtOBI.gifSJQAssI.gif

sfs_sprite_banner_colored_small1_by_inudoragon23-d9oz15t.png

festhub.png

CS0nkUR.png

rvqZ0QB.png NfFamIr.png zEKbWSA.png

WvWSigButtonFoddart.pngWvWSigButtonOOFHub.pngWvWSigButtonIFHub.pngWvWSigButtonOOFRaffle.png

ZVpCPil.png

tcc02.png

Skj7sXw.pngqM5h0OS.png9iqIFni.png

PTKpu03.png

66MHIIb.png

35326_v.gif

tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png.

4UFPauX.pngvr4igoD.pngJJs5osq.png

UZ6dqn4.png

Fd5cQVO.png

[/URLih7flOs.png

2CdpJXx.pngqqUF6uA.png8sPyLyJ.pngsHkurLI.pngbLXqlDh.pngwKkqzj9.pngObemf6X.png1p4Vvg7.pnga714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngnAoSSfC.png

ODmMtsi.png

sfs_sprite_banner_colored_small1_by_inudoragon23-d9oz15t.png.
starfall_event_hub_button.png. astronomy_club_kaika_badge.pngFz6gBO0.pngtumblr_owcfyl5C0v1vlqz1wo2_r2_100.png

ih7flOs.png

uk9aQ3a.pngxm3SUTd.pngqyXz5ux.png

a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png.DJ6NRwa.pngZotYQYL.pngNzuaEO5.pngJvh6Wev.pngljaR4w8.pngm1b9mkG.pngXPYcDbT.pngzuT25OJ.pngEQwvZVV.pngndPHM6T.pngGNfryul.pngpCgjo8q.pngTiOl8Pt.png.FZQ5g.pngytwTJYT.png
fr%20elysadie%20sig%202_zpsfi2umkjp.png.
lcv78RR.png
((I'm sorry, I had a couple bad energy days and I think I may be too far behind to continue > < I hope I didn't screw things up...))
((I'm sorry, I had a couple bad energy days and I think I may be too far behind to continue > < I hope I didn't screw things up...))
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
@Delcat I'm pretty sure you can still play if you want to! You didn't screw anything up dw. if you can't post then you can't post, just act like your dergon was there the whole time lurking quietly ovo
@Delcat I'm pretty sure you can still play if you want to! You didn't screw anything up dw. if you can't post then you can't post, just act like your dergon was there the whole time lurking quietly ovo
((Kai || they/them))
Aqua saw that one of the dragons is possessed, and so decided to pick up 4 daggers for self defence.

After that, Aqua decided to see if there are any more blood or claw marks in the room.

WAIT! Maybe the claw marks are of a possessed dragon! :o
Aqua saw that one of the dragons is possessed, and so decided to pick up 4 daggers for self defence.

After that, Aqua decided to see if there are any more blood or claw marks in the room.

WAIT! Maybe the claw marks are of a possessed dragon! :o
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
@Tiger33621 If your dragon finds something, CelestialPrime has to say it's there. You don't make up stuff to find ^^;
@Tiger33621 If your dragon finds something, CelestialPrime has to say it's there. You don't make up stuff to find ^^;
((Kai || they/them))
@KairinRose

That wasn't the part what my dragon was saying, I was saying it might be a possibility. Anyway, thanks for telling me!

Edit: ooh, I think you ment those daggers, well celestialprime did say there were daggers so I picked them up. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
@KairinRose

That wasn't the part what my dragon was saying, I was saying it might be a possibility. Anyway, thanks for telling me!

Edit: ooh, I think you ment those daggers, well celestialprime did say there were daggers so I picked them up. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 48 49