Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [LORE] True Love's First Kiss [REOPENED]
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38
@lunarScale Here are the hatchlings! If you would like any of them please let me know. They are unnamed for now so you can name them yourself if you would like them however I will name any that go out the many adoption threads. @Kleptokitty, @Kimmeh79. @PricklyGoose, @DecemberStar, @Sagittariuss, @Paladingineer, @MessengerDragon, @DemonKid I didn't know if you still wanted to be pinged for these - it has been awhile after I had a hiatus with this challenge but here are her next set of hatchlings - the story continues. 1. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=18&bodygene=19&breed=1&element=10&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=145&tertgene=5&winggene=23&wings=26&auth=5d2884ac0ed2d3c6fb1fb003e5cbb358605b5aa7&dummyext=prev.png[/img] 2. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=69&bodygene=23&breed=3&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=5&winggene=23&wings=24&auth=0caf4da5c325ec9dcf02cd9d9e3bdf5ab00680f8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] 3. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=147&bodygene=19&breed=3&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=8&tertgene=5&winggene=23&wings=112&auth=0a5f948997a1e99d36905e3e86b7504af9913490&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@lunarScale

Here are the hatchlings! If you would like any of them please let me know. They are unnamed for now so you can name them yourself if you would like them however I will name any that go out the many adoption threads.

@Kleptokitty, @Kimmeh79. @PricklyGoose, @DecemberStar, @Sagittariuss, @Paladingineer, @MessengerDragon, @DemonKid

I didn't know if you still wanted to be pinged for these - it has been awhile after I had a hiatus with this challenge but here are her next set of hatchlings - the story continues.

dragon?age=1&body=18&bodygene=19&breed=1&element=10&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=145&tertgene=5&winggene=23&wings=26&auth=5d2884ac0ed2d3c6fb1fb003e5cbb358605b5aa7&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=69&bodygene=23&breed=3&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=5&winggene=23&wings=24&auth=0caf4da5c325ec9dcf02cd9d9e3bdf5ab00680f8&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=147&bodygene=19&breed=3&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=8&tertgene=5&winggene=23&wings=112&auth=0a5f948997a1e99d36905e3e86b7504af9913490&dummyext=prev.png
mWb40Sz.png ° Loreka :: FR +8
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@lunarScale (sorry for the double ping, Skifs response!) [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35709792] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357098/35709792_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Spectresong runs his way to Skif's lair, a small gift held in his jaws, searching left and right for the fae he'd heard of, before he sees her from a distance. Beautiful. He really, truly hopes this is everything he is dreaming of. After the guards had already approved of Spectresong (they had already shooed the odd dragon off who had come to do nothing but stare at her), Spectresong approached Skif with his gift. She looked at him with a dreaming look. "Have you come alone? It is rare I see many Mirrors, and if so they always seem to just want to [b]look[/b] at me.". Spectresong shook his head and dropped the gift. "No Skif, I have come alone. I am sorry that others have troubled you. Here, I brought you this." Skif picked up the amber. "How interesting, this could symbolise me really. Someone trapped for what could be an eternity. It is beautiful all the same. Thank you...". At this point Skif realised she hadn't asked the mirror his name. "Spectresong, sorry, I should have introduced myself sooner. I am glad you liked my gift, although I hope you are not trapped with this curse for eternity as you say. Which is why I'm here of course. I hope to be able to break it. Maybe we can spend some time together, you could show me around your lair and walk in the forest. It seems so peaceful here. And then, well who knows?"
@lunarScale (sorry for the double ping, Skifs response!)

Spectresong runs his way to Skif's lair, a small gift held in his jaws, searching left and right for the fae he'd heard of, before he sees her from a distance. Beautiful. He really, truly hopes this is everything he is dreaming of.

After the guards had already approved of Spectresong (they had already shooed the odd dragon off who had come to do nothing but stare at her), Spectresong approached Skif with his gift. She looked at him with a dreaming look. "Have you come alone? It is rare I see many Mirrors, and if so they always seem to just want to look at me.". Spectresong shook his head and dropped the gift. "No Skif, I have come alone. I am sorry that others have troubled you. Here, I brought you this." Skif picked up the amber. "How interesting, this could symbolise me really. Someone trapped for what could be an eternity. It is beautiful all the same. Thank you...". At this point Skif realised she hadn't asked the mirror his name. "Spectresong, sorry, I should have introduced myself sooner. I am glad you liked my gift, although I hope you are not trapped with this curse for eternity as you say. Which is why I'm here of course. I hope to be able to break it. Maybe we can spend some time together, you could show me around your lair and walk in the forest. It seems so peaceful here. And then, well who knows?"
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka
*glances at quest thread* "It's alive!" *maniacal laughter*

Seriously though, yay! Please do keep me on the pinglist, I look forward to reading more of this story. :)
@Loreka
*glances at quest thread* "It's alive!" *maniacal laughter*

Seriously though, yay! Please do keep me on the pinglist, I look forward to reading more of this story. :)
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
@MessengerDragon

Thank you for wanting to hear more, it will be more encouragement to keep going. I have a bad habit of just putting things off, here and IRL, so i'm making an effort to keep going and not ignore things.
@MessengerDragon

Thank you for wanting to hear more, it will be more encouragement to keep going. I have a bad habit of just putting things off, here and IRL, so i'm making an effort to keep going and not ignore things.
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
Note to self, scry middle boy when I get home from work.
No, Pally, you don’t need more dragons!
Note to self, scry middle boy when I get home from work.
No, Pally, you don’t need more dragons!
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
@Loreka
Ooooo the hatchlings are so pretty! I'd like to take home number 3 if you don't mind, and finally get another mirror in my lair! I was torn between him and the fae, but I desperately need to stop adding a bunch of dragons to my lair, it's becoming a problem. I'm still thinking on a name, but something like Panther or LittleHunt / Hunter probably. I hope the other 2 can find good homes!
@Loreka
Ooooo the hatchlings are so pretty! I'd like to take home number 3 if you don't mind, and finally get another mirror in my lair! I was torn between him and the fae, but I desperately need to stop adding a bunch of dragons to my lair, it's becoming a problem. I'm still thinking on a name, but something like Panther or LittleHunt / Hunter probably. I hope the other 2 can find good homes!
demisexual-hearts.png eVePoiw.gifF7794255-4279-4-C5-A-8883-0-E7-D9-C0-DC375.png feather_badge_v1_small.png
@lunarScale

No problem, I'll send over now. I know the feeling though, I keep getting more dragons and putting them in my hibDen as 'projects' which will very likely still be projects next year....I bought a fodder dragon with every intention of giving it to one of the public buys but felt sorry for it and put it in my hibden instead.

I will put the other two up for adoption :)

@lunarScale

No problem, I'll send over now. I know the feeling though, I keep getting more dragons and putting them in my hibDen as 'projects' which will very likely still be projects next year....I bought a fodder dragon with every intention of giving it to one of the public buys but felt sorry for it and put it in my hibden instead.

I will put the other two up for adoption :)

° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53444190] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/534442/53444190_350.png[/img] [/url] A dragon in search for love, he heard a story. A damsel in distress, her eyes a golden glory. The more he heard, the more he yearned, for this girl was a beauty. In manners, looks and humour, she truly was THE cutie. Surely many would her woo, and that would be the nut. He flew far and he flew fast, and prayed to make the cut. Along the way he picked flowers, of shadow, earth and light. For all the flowers of nature, laid already within her sight. The first nature dragon, he asked to conserve the flowers. Encased in magic, everlasting lovers. In her town he learned the story anew, of the curse, the sadness, the love. Then asked the locals to show him to her stove. In his satchel was another gift, a pearly white gold comb. A memento from his grandmother, he hoped it didn't seem dumb. He approached the girl, heart shaking, and asked her for a date. Then he took her to dinner, and hoped they could share a plate. He hoped nothing would be amiss, with this lover's first kiss.

53444190_350.png

A dragon in search for love, he heard a story.
A damsel in distress, her eyes a golden glory.
The more he heard, the more he yearned, for this girl was a beauty.
In manners, looks and humour, she truly was THE cutie.
Surely many would her woo, and that would be the nut.
He flew far and he flew fast, and prayed to make the cut.

Along the way he picked flowers, of shadow, earth and light.
For all the flowers of nature, laid already within her sight.
The first nature dragon, he asked to conserve the flowers.
Encased in magic, everlasting lovers.
In her town he learned the story anew, of the curse, the sadness, the love.
Then asked the locals to show him to her stove.

In his satchel was another gift, a pearly white gold comb.
A memento from his grandmother, he hoped it didn't seem dumb.
He approached the girl, heart shaking, and asked her for a date.
Then he took her to dinner, and hoped they could share a plate.
He hoped nothing would be amiss,
with this lover's first kiss.
- Sagittariuss -
w8o0xW1.png
@Loreka - Ooh, this is back in action? I'd been wondering how this was going. Think Skif might be interested in my boy Alberich? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42822123] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/428222/42822123_350.png[/img] [/url] He'd very much like to come to the rescue of a damsel in distress, and his mother is starting to make sad comments about grandkids, and finding his Charge at last has only given him [i]more [/i]worries rather than less...
@Loreka - Ooh, this is back in action? I'd been wondering how this was going. Think Skif might be interested in my boy Alberich?

42822123_350.png

He'd very much like to come to the rescue of a damsel in distress, and his mother is starting to make sad comments about grandkids, and finding his Charge at last has only given him more worries rather than less...
TH15wMc.png
@Sagittariuss

Oh wow, i've never had anybody write a poem/verse before! It is absolutely lovely and I genuinely feel a bit moved by it. I will add it to the front page now before I forget and will ping when Skif is RTB. There is currently one person ahead of you, so it should be the end of May sometime.

@Lirillith

Skif would definitely be interested :) Sorry I kind of half forgot about this and half got a little disheartened that it wasn't really going the way I wanted. I ended up writing all the lore at one point and I was frustrated because it was supposed to be both me and the other person writing something.

There are currently now two people ahead so it would be sometime in June when she's ready.
@Sagittariuss

Oh wow, i've never had anybody write a poem/verse before! It is absolutely lovely and I genuinely feel a bit moved by it. I will add it to the front page now before I forget and will ping when Skif is RTB. There is currently one person ahead of you, so it should be the end of May sometime.

@Lirillith

Skif would definitely be interested :) Sorry I kind of half forgot about this and half got a little disheartened that it wasn't really going the way I wanted. I ended up writing all the lore at one point and I was frustrated because it was supposed to be both me and the other person writing something.

There are currently now two people ahead so it would be sometime in June when she's ready.
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38