Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [LORE] True Love's First Kiss [REOPENED]
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
@Loreka Yes, sure! I've fed him, CR is on its way!
@Loreka Yes, sure! I've fed him, CR is on its way!
- Sagittariuss -
w8o0xW1.png
@Sagittariuss

Thank you!

They're expecting 2 eggs, i'll pop them here when they've hatched.
@Sagittariuss

Thank you!

They're expecting 2 eggs, i'll pop them here when they've hatched.
mWb40Sz.png ° Loreka :: FR +8
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Sagittariuss I've sent your dragon back, here are the 2 hatchlings. Let me know if you would like one otherwise I will find them new homes (not exalted). [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63567464][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/635675/63567464_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63567465][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/635675/63567465_350.png[/img][/url]
@Sagittariuss

I've sent your dragon back, here are the 2 hatchlings. Let me know if you would like one otherwise I will find them new homes (not exalted).

63567464_350.png

63567465_350.png
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
Bump
Bump
Veo99mO.gif n9kTc9u.pngempty_50.png
@Loreka Are you still doing this? If so, I'd love to be on the pinglist! It seems fun. And I have a few dragons that might be interested in attempting to free her from her curse.
@Loreka Are you still doing this? If so, I'd love to be on the pinglist! It seems fun. And I have a few dragons that might be interested in attempting to free her from her curse.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Orgetzu

I am! It was on a little break as i've been trying to get get her previous hatchlings adopted and then been needing the lair space for dom.

I will add you to the pinglist and will ping you when she's RTB!
@Orgetzu

I am! It was on a little break as i've been trying to get get her previous hatchlings adopted and then been needing the lair space for dom.

I will add you to the pinglist and will ping you when she's RTB!
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Lirillith

Hi! I finally have the free space to breed some dragons so if you'd still like to, Skif is RTB.
@Lirillith

Hi! I finally have the free space to breed some dragons so if you'd still like to, Skif is RTB.
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka Absolutely! Would you rather I send Alberich over right away (I should be able to write up his lore tonight) or wait until I've written the lore part?
@Loreka Absolutely! Would you rather I send Alberich over right away (I should be able to write up his lore tonight) or wait until I've written the lore part?
TH15wMc.png
Alright, thank you! Making space is very important.
Alright, thank you! Making space is very important.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Lirillith

You can send him over now that's no problem but I won't be able to accept him until i've levelled and sent one dragon over to Plague (I am planning on starting that now though so by the time you've seen this it will probably be done).
@Lirillith

You can send him over now that's no problem but I won't be able to accept him until i've levelled and sent one dragon over to Plague (I am planning on starting that now though so by the time you've seen this it will probably be done).
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38