Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [LORE] True Love's First Kiss [REOPENED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
@Reneva85

To be honest with you I don't really know the lore of the game all that well either, I kind of make my own up as I go along like this.

Thank you for the bump too!

@Crazydoll86

Thank you! Skif does need a mate! I'm currently nest-sitting at the moment but once the dragons and hatchlings have gone back to their owners i'll be ready to breed her. I'll ping/message you in a few days - thanks!
@Reneva85

To be honest with you I don't really know the lore of the game all that well either, I kind of make my own up as I go along like this.

Thank you for the bump too!

@Crazydoll86

Thank you! Skif does need a mate! I'm currently nest-sitting at the moment but once the dragons and hatchlings have gone back to their owners i'll be ready to breed her. I'll ping/message you in a few days - thanks!
mWb40Sz.png ° Loreka :: FR +8
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka That's fine, your welcome. I love challenges, and it's exciting to see what the hatchies look like from different parents. :)
@Loreka That's fine, your welcome. I love challenges, and it's exciting to see what the hatchies look like from different parents. :)
@Loreka
Next time you need a mate, feel free to look through any of my dragons that aren't flight reps!
@Loreka
Next time you need a mate, feel free to look through any of my dragons that aren't flight reps!

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@Chesly

Thank you! That's two on the list now and i'll ping you when she's RTB again :)
@Chesly

Thank you! That's two on the list now and i'll ping you when she's RTB again :)
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka
I have the perfect boy. A troublemaking flirt, hehe.
Or most of my guys are free too. I would love to help out!
@Loreka
I have the perfect boy. A troublemaking flirt, hehe.
Or most of my guys are free too. I would love to help out!
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
@CrAZDragon

Thank you! I'll add you onto the queue and ping you when she's ready to breed :)
@CrAZDragon

Thank you! I'll add you onto the queue and ping you when she's ready to breed :)
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Crazydoll86

I have the lair space to breed Skif now if you're still interested in donating a dragon? Unless you would like to take her?
@Crazydoll86

I have the lair space to breed Skif now if you're still interested in donating a dragon? Unless you would like to take her?
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka I can send you my boys. With one you have in mind? I have a lot who is RTB. Edit: Otto on my first page is for my challenge so he is taken already. Edit2: I vote on Breeze. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9718518] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/97186/9718518_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Loreka I can send you my boys. With one you have in mind? I have a lot who is RTB.

Edit: Otto on my first page is for my challenge so he is taken already.

Edit2:
I vote on Breeze.

9718518_350.png
@Crazydoll86

Breeze looks very handsome! Do you have a preference for who breeds them? I personally don't mind and if you're interested in their children and would prefer a certain eye colour then that's also a possibility.
@Crazydoll86

Breeze looks very handsome! Do you have a preference for who breeds them? I personally don't mind and if you're interested in their children and would prefer a certain eye colour then that's also a possibility.
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka I don't really mind. I like Skif's copour so I tried to find a boy whi is close in color. Xxxx
@Loreka I don't really mind. I like Skif's copour so I tried to find a boy whi is close in color. Xxxx
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38