Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [LORE] True Love's First Kiss [REOPENED]
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38
@Loreka I've finally finished this girl's look and lore. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58903000] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/589031/58903000_350.png[/img] [/url] I thought you might be interested. Feel free to use her in the lore for your project, I would be honored. She loves her mother and wants to help find a cure :D If you have any questions feel free to ask. I'm really happy to have this girl.
@Loreka

I've finally finished this girl's look and lore.

58903000_350.png

I thought you might be interested. Feel free to use her in the lore for your project, I would be honored. She loves her mother and wants to help find a cure :D

If you have any questions feel free to ask. I'm really happy to have this girl.
Artist | Writer | College Student

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - Androy's Art Gallery
- Scrying and Apparel Service
- Dappervolk Potato Shop
- Wishlist
- DragonCave
- Lab
@Loreka please feel free to look around my lair for a mate if one's needed! there aren't very many atm, but i have some pretty boys
@Loreka please feel free to look around my lair for a mate if one's needed! there aren't very many atm, but i have some pretty boys
sh5xjiu.png
0XHtpWy.png
kI850Ts.png
HJLIYn4.png
mlHpBMC.png
32095602p.png
@Cauchemar

Thank you! Would it not be a problem who I picked regarding writing something for them? I don't want to pick someone who you'd find difficult.

@Androys

I love it! Thank you so much for caring, honestly. Things like this make me keep on playing this game and devoting so much to it.
@Cauchemar

Thank you! Would it not be a problem who I picked regarding writing something for them? I don't want to pick someone who you'd find difficult.

@Androys

I love it! Thank you so much for caring, honestly. Things like this make me keep on playing this game and devoting so much to it.
mWb40Sz.png ° Loreka :: FR +8
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka any dragon would seriously be fine as long as it's run by me!
@Loreka any dragon would seriously be fine as long as it's run by me!
sh5xjiu.png
0XHtpWy.png
kI850Ts.png
HJLIYn4.png
mlHpBMC.png
32095602p.png
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58903000] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/589031/58903000_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [quote name="Zida"]Hello, mum! It's been a while. I've been traveling quite a bit lately looking for jewels and thing! I brought back a little something for you! *Zida hands Skif a paw full of shiny gold coins* I was thinking you could decorate your lair with them! How are you? Have you found any new romances? Oh, I do hope that spell wears off soon. It's giving me the willies. I was in the area and I thought I'd stop by and check in on you. I haven't heard from you in quite some time. It worries me!! Do get well soon, mum, I love you!! <3 ~ Zida [/quote]
Zida wrote:
Hello, mum!

It's been a while. I've been traveling quite a bit lately looking for jewels and thing! I brought back a little something for you! *Zida hands Skif a paw full of shiny gold coins* I was thinking you could decorate your lair with them!

How are you? Have you found any new romances? Oh, I do hope that spell wears off soon. It's giving me the willies.

I was in the area and I thought I'd stop by and check in on you. I haven't heard from you in quite some time. It worries me!!

Do get well soon, mum, I love you!! <3

~ Zida
Artist | Writer | College Student

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - Androy's Art Gallery
- Scrying and Apparel Service
- Dappervolk Potato Shop
- Wishlist
- DragonCave
- Lab
@Androys [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35709792] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357098/35709792_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] Hello, Zida. Thank you for stopping by. It means so much to me that one of my hatchlings still finds the time to visit her Mum, although every time I say the word it makes me feel so old! I'm still only young at heart, so much of the world I want to see when this is all over. Perhaps you could show me these places you've travelled to one day? Take me on tour of the world. Perhaps you could bring a friend, because without a doubt Maggie would be wanting to come with me. Thank you for the treasure, take the best gold we have around here - nature itself. *Skif passes you a wreath of flowers she's hand made* Be well Zida!
@Androys

Hello, Zida.

Thank you for stopping by. It means so much to me that one of my hatchlings still finds the time to visit her Mum, although every time I say the word it makes me feel so old! I'm still only young at heart, so much of the world I want to see when this is all over. Perhaps you could show me these places you've travelled to one day? Take me on tour of the world. Perhaps you could bring a friend, because without a doubt Maggie would be wanting to come with me.

Thank you for the treasure, take the best gold we have around here - nature itself. *Skif passes you a wreath of flowers she's hand made*

Be well Zida!
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59940603] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/599407/59940603_350.png[/img] [/url] Spectresong belongs to a small but growing clan in the arcane domain, but recently has been growing restless. He longs for a group, a pack to hunt with, but unlike his fellow mirrors he longs for long term friends. Since most mirrors tend to migrate, and split into continuous, fluid congregations, he can't find those friends among his own. Love has also been a challenge. But he heard from Mary that an unlucky fae had been cursed at a fair not long ago, and was searching for someone to cure her, with true love. It might be a long shot, but maybe, just maybe... this was exactly what he was looking for. [s]I hope that lore is good enough, I asked a friend for help writing it since I don't care as much for my clan's lore, and read about how mirrors are migratory pack hunters and pearls are gossips. I didn't know that before, so I learned something. Spectresong is ready to breed right now, if you need a mate and your waitlist dragons aren't ready. Depending on how the hatchling(s) come out I may be able to give one a permanent home, but no matter what I can give one a decent home at least temporarily. This will be my first time letting someone else borrow a dragon, I hope I'm doing this right.[/s]

59940603_350.png

Spectresong belongs to a small but growing clan in the arcane domain, but recently has been growing restless. He longs for a group, a pack to hunt with, but unlike his fellow mirrors he longs for long term friends. Since most mirrors tend to migrate, and split into continuous, fluid congregations, he can't find those friends among his own. Love has also been a challenge. But he heard from Mary that an unlucky fae had been cursed at a fair not long ago, and was searching for someone to cure her, with true love. It might be a long shot, but maybe, just maybe... this was exactly what he was looking for.

I hope that lore is good enough, I asked a friend for help writing it since I don't care as much for my clan's lore, and read about how mirrors are migratory pack hunters and pearls are gossips. I didn't know that before, so I learned something. Spectresong is ready to breed right now, if you need a mate and your waitlist dragons aren't ready. Depending on how the hatchling(s) come out I may be able to give one a permanent home, but no matter what I can give one a decent home at least temporarily. This will be my first time letting someone else borrow a dragon, I hope I'm doing this right.
demisexual-hearts.png eVePoiw.gifF7794255-4279-4-C5-A-8883-0-E7-D9-C0-DC375.png feather_badge_v1_small.png
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46320965] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/463210/46320965_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [font=Century Gothic][size=4] Khal was a quiet dragon -- so quiet that sometimes he was mistaken for foliage if he really stood still. He was contemplative to a fault, sometimes he overthought everything that it got other dragons worried. It was [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=381619&tab=dragon&did=46124323]Ruth[/url] who literally had to knock him out of another starry stupor and go set off and find something worthwhile than staring at balls of fire and gas (Which Ruth was scolded for a few moments later, being the representative he is). However the case, he did listen, forunately, and that was how he came across... ~ Skif, being the little fae she was, was almost invisible against the viridian shine of the fields from where she lay, counting daisies as clouds floated lazily ahead. If she had dozed off, she wouldn't have noticed the figure who sat yards away from where she was, watching her through the polished helmet that covered the other's eyes. The guardian, unguarded by acclaimed foliage and shadows, started when their eyes met. He rumbled, straightening and removing his helmet, and gave Skif the smallest nod in acknowledgement, the many stars on his coat twinkling, shining a bit brighter. "May I...?" he asked slowly as he nodded towards her side. Skif looked up the gigantic dragon and yet nodded, rolling to her side as she watched him carefully step over flowers before getting close to her. "Did you come...?" [i]Did you come to break my curse...?[/i] she wanted to ask. The guardian looked at her then up at the sky where the sun hid behind a thick sheaf of clouds. "Perhaps I've had... Your thoughts are quite loud, dearest- Not... Not that I'm breaching you or anything- I just heard- Well... Well, this is embarrassing..." He lapsed into silence- then peeked as he heard a soft snort from the fae. "My name's Skif," she told him. "So then, you've known of my plight too...?" The guardian nodded. "I am Khalixto, of the Aetheatra Clan. We have been kept well abreast of any news, and ... well... Other dragons were afraid that I'd turn to stone with my neck craned to the heavens for far too long. So I had to leave for a while, and so... I find my path crossed with yours, fair lady. Out of a curiosity, if I'm to be honest... And to help as well..." Skif had noted how his wings held no traces of tensing as he had spoken, and from the distance, she had motioned to her guards that she was in no danger at all. "Many have come and gone, you know. And there's no prize for this, or any rewa-" "I wasn't going for a reward. Your company is gratifying enough, Skif..." He gently nudged at her shoulder, his eyes holding a bright pink gleam. "Who'll know how we'll end up... Right?" Skif and Khalixto had started talking, more of their lonely, sequestered lives, and found out more things that they had shared in common: a balm for this loneliness that held them in grips in each passing day. "In the end, if it isn't me, I'd still be glad," Khalixto told her softly as he curled around her, keeping her warm as the day ebbed away, giving way to nightfall and the brightly shining stars from above. "I've met you, I've had a good time with you, and things like those are irreplaceable - and I'm glad for all of that. I've got to met someone as remarkable as you."[/font][/size] ---------- Hope I'm doing this right! Khal's ready to breed when you're ready for him cx He's also got his own [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2580452/1#post_2580452]project[/url], feel free to check it out <3

Khal was a quiet dragon -- so quiet that sometimes he was mistaken for foliage if he really stood still. He was contemplative to a fault, sometimes he overthought everything that it got other dragons worried. It was Ruth who literally had to knock him out of another starry stupor and go set off and find something worthwhile than staring at balls of fire and gas (Which Ruth was scolded for a few moments later, being the representative he is). However the case, he did listen, forunately, and that was how he came across...
~

Skif, being the little fae she was, was almost invisible against the viridian shine of the fields from where she lay, counting daisies as clouds floated lazily ahead. If she had dozed off, she wouldn't have noticed the figure who sat yards away from where she was, watching her through the polished helmet that covered the other's eyes.

The guardian, unguarded by acclaimed foliage and shadows, started when their eyes met. He rumbled, straightening and removing his helmet, and gave Skif the smallest nod in acknowledgement, the many stars on his coat twinkling, shining a bit brighter.

"May I...?" he asked slowly as he nodded towards her side.

Skif looked up the gigantic dragon and yet nodded, rolling to her side as she watched him carefully step over flowers before getting close to her. "Did you come...?" Did you come to break my curse...? she wanted to ask.

The guardian looked at her then up at the sky where the sun hid behind a thick sheaf of clouds. "Perhaps I've had... Your thoughts are quite loud, dearest- Not... Not that I'm breaching you or anything- I just heard- Well... Well, this is embarrassing..." He lapsed into silence- then peeked as he heard a soft snort from the fae.

"My name's Skif," she told him. "So then, you've known of my plight too...?"

The guardian nodded. "I am Khalixto, of the Aetheatra Clan. We have been kept well abreast of any news, and ... well... Other dragons were afraid that I'd turn to stone with my neck craned to the heavens for far too long. So I had to leave for a while, and so... I find my path crossed with yours, fair lady. Out of a curiosity, if I'm to be honest... And to help as well..."

Skif had noted how his wings held no traces of tensing as he had spoken, and from the distance, she had motioned to her guards that she was in no danger at all. "Many have come and gone, you know. And there's no prize for this, or any rewa-"

"I wasn't going for a reward. Your company is gratifying enough, Skif..." He gently nudged at her shoulder, his eyes holding a bright pink gleam. "Who'll know how we'll end up... Right?"

Skif and Khalixto had started talking, more of their lonely, sequestered lives, and found out more things that they had shared in common: a balm for this loneliness that held them in grips in each passing day.

"In the end, if it isn't me, I'd still be glad," Khalixto told her softly as he curled around her, keeping her warm as the day ebbed away, giving way to nightfall and the brightly shining stars from above. "I've met you, I've had a good time with you, and things like those are irreplaceable - and I'm glad for all of that. I've got to met someone as remarkable as you."

Hope I'm doing this right! Khal's ready to breed when you're ready for him cx He's also got his own project, feel free to check it out <3
Baubled-Candles_Deirdre.gif
The Candlemaker: Hiatus...
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
~ Steadily growing Pixel Artist
~ Stuttering, starting law student
@lunarScale

The lore is wonderful, of course it's good enough. I didn't know that about Pearlcatchers either actually, that's good to know. Skif is RTB now so would be happy to breed them now if you like? All of the hatchlings are offered to you first and you can take as many as you like (or none) and for the rest they go on the adopt a dragon threads. I try and find them permanent homes anyway.

@LaSilva007

Aww I love the story! It's beautiful and so special for her. Thank you! Skif now has one mate in front but I can ping you when she's RTB again? I will add you to the front page so I don't forget (highly likely) but honestly feel free to ping me again if it seems like I have, I have an awful memory and forget everything.

I will also add the dragons stories on too now and on to her profile.
@lunarScale

The lore is wonderful, of course it's good enough. I didn't know that about Pearlcatchers either actually, that's good to know. Skif is RTB now so would be happy to breed them now if you like? All of the hatchlings are offered to you first and you can take as many as you like (or none) and for the rest they go on the adopt a dragon threads. I try and find them permanent homes anyway.

@LaSilva007

Aww I love the story! It's beautiful and so special for her. Thank you! Skif now has one mate in front but I can ping you when she's RTB again? I will add you to the front page so I don't forget (highly likely) but honestly feel free to ping me again if it seems like I have, I have an awful memory and forget everything.

I will also add the dragons stories on too now and on to her profile.
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@lunarScale

They have had 3 eggs :) I will ping you when they've been hatched. I will take good care of Spectresong. I am far too emotionally attached to my dragons (sad, I know) that I would probably be actually upset if someone sold one I'd trusted them with sold them or something, so I would never do it to someone else.

I've put the CR message here for now so I don't lose it. I will make a reply from Skif soon.

Spectresong runs his way to Skif's lair, a small gift held in his jaws, searching left and right for the fae he'd heard of, before he sees her from a distance. Beautiful. He really, truly hopes this is everything he is dreaming of.

After the guards had already approved of Spectresong (they had already shooed the odd dragon off who had come to do nothing but stare at her), Spectresong approached Skif with his gift. She looked at him with a dreaming look. "Have you come alone? It is rare I see many Mirrors, and if so they always seem to just want to look at me.". Spectresong shook his head and dropped the gift. "No Skif, I have come alone. I am sorry that others have troubled you. Here, I brought you this." Skif picked up the amber. "How interesting, this could symbolise me really. Someone trapped for what could be an eternity. It is beautiful all the same. Thank you...". At this point Skif realised she hadn't asked the mirror his name. "Spectresong, sorry, I should have introduced myself sooner. I am glad you liked my gift, although I hope you are not trapped with this curse for eternity as you say. Which is why I'm here of course. I hope to be able to break it. Maybe we can spend some time together, you could show me around your lair and walk in the forest. It seems so peaceful here. And then, well who knows?"
@lunarScale

They have had 3 eggs :) I will ping you when they've been hatched. I will take good care of Spectresong. I am far too emotionally attached to my dragons (sad, I know) that I would probably be actually upset if someone sold one I'd trusted them with sold them or something, so I would never do it to someone else.

I've put the CR message here for now so I don't lose it. I will make a reply from Skif soon.

Spectresong runs his way to Skif's lair, a small gift held in his jaws, searching left and right for the fae he'd heard of, before he sees her from a distance. Beautiful. He really, truly hopes this is everything he is dreaming of.

After the guards had already approved of Spectresong (they had already shooed the odd dragon off who had come to do nothing but stare at her), Spectresong approached Skif with his gift. She looked at him with a dreaming look. "Have you come alone? It is rare I see many Mirrors, and if so they always seem to just want to look at me.". Spectresong shook his head and dropped the gift. "No Skif, I have come alone. I am sorry that others have troubled you. Here, I brought you this." Skif picked up the amber. "How interesting, this could symbolise me really. Someone trapped for what could be an eternity. It is beautiful all the same. Thank you...". At this point Skif realised she hadn't asked the mirror his name. "Spectresong, sorry, I should have introduced myself sooner. I am glad you liked my gift, although I hope you are not trapped with this curse for eternity as you say. Which is why I'm here of course. I hope to be able to break it. Maybe we can spend some time together, you could show me around your lair and walk in the forest. It seems so peaceful here. And then, well who knows?"
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38