Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Imperial Scroll Quest
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52

Oh i see! yeah if you know you're gonna spend a lot of time on the site, and it'll help with your enjoyment it's probably a good investment on your part :D And I can't imagine exclusive items will go down in price. Maybe temporarily, but they'll most definitly go up again~

but i also feel like: hey that only makes your journey longer! which is what we came here for :p And with NOTN around the corner you'll get a good boost to your savings i bet c:

Oh i see! yeah if you know you're gonna spend a lot of time on the site, and it'll help with your enjoyment it's probably a good investment on your part :D And I can't imagine exclusive items will go down in price. Maybe temporarily, but they'll most definitly go up again~

but i also feel like: hey that only makes your journey longer! which is what we came here for :p And with NOTN around the corner you'll get a good boost to your savings i bet c:
underskrift-geo.png
@cordifolium Very true! I just remember with FurVilla that the prices of the beta pet tanked. Ofcourse they did sort of ruin it themselves by making the pet breedable, and therefore not exclusive.

I don't think that'll happen on Dappervolk, but still there are other things that could cause prices to fall. I know there are a bunch of people that already have sort of given up hope for the website. Beta testing ended over a year ago and initially launch was going to happen early 2019, then first half of 2019, and now before the end of 2019, and it seems they're still not quite there yet. I guess those people just got sick of waiting. Others ended up simply not liking the game when they got to play during beta (which happened after the kickstarter), but they did back the Kickstarter.

Since none of the sites I know allow trading for closed games or games in beta testing phase (after which progress and items will be wiped), people are stuck with the items until the site launches and other sites start allowing trade. Once the game actually launches, there might be huge influx of people no longer interested in the site trying to get rid of their exclusive items.

And the prices going down isn't necessarily the annoying part, but the fact where I've blown all my savings on something that I could've gotten cheaper if I had just waited.
I haven't been around in the petsite world long enough, nor have I experienced enough launches, to know whether this is a realistic scenario. So I'll play it safe, and if you enjoy my Imperial Scroll Quest going on forever, I am happy to oblige :-P And as you said, it's for my enjoyment so it will be a good investment regardless.

And yeah, I am hoping to make a lot of profit during NotN. All I need is a little bit of luck with Baldwin, because I'm going to need more white slime than this. 8 stacks of black slime, and only 1.5 of white... Isn't black supposed to be rarer?! Ha!
@cordifolium Very true! I just remember with FurVilla that the prices of the beta pet tanked. Ofcourse they did sort of ruin it themselves by making the pet breedable, and therefore not exclusive.

I don't think that'll happen on Dappervolk, but still there are other things that could cause prices to fall. I know there are a bunch of people that already have sort of given up hope for the website. Beta testing ended over a year ago and initially launch was going to happen early 2019, then first half of 2019, and now before the end of 2019, and it seems they're still not quite there yet. I guess those people just got sick of waiting. Others ended up simply not liking the game when they got to play during beta (which happened after the kickstarter), but they did back the Kickstarter.

Since none of the sites I know allow trading for closed games or games in beta testing phase (after which progress and items will be wiped), people are stuck with the items until the site launches and other sites start allowing trade. Once the game actually launches, there might be huge influx of people no longer interested in the site trying to get rid of their exclusive items.

And the prices going down isn't necessarily the annoying part, but the fact where I've blown all my savings on something that I could've gotten cheaper if I had just waited.
I haven't been around in the petsite world long enough, nor have I experienced enough launches, to know whether this is a realistic scenario. So I'll play it safe, and if you enjoy my Imperial Scroll Quest going on forever, I am happy to oblige :-P And as you said, it's for my enjoyment so it will be a good investment regardless.

And yeah, I am hoping to make a lot of profit during NotN. All I need is a little bit of luck with Baldwin, because I'm going to need more white slime than this. 8 stacks of black slime, and only 1.5 of white... Isn't black supposed to be rarer?! Ha!
i might be a fool but what do you need all the white slime for? :3
i might be a fool but what do you need all the white slime for? :3
@Ambercat12 White slime is just like Red Goo; it always sells for a lot. Mostly because it is used a lot and relatively hard to come by. During Night of the Nocturne there are several brews that require the red goo and/or white slime (including brewing two chests), so in order to both brew my own chests and make a profit by selling white slime I want to have as much as possible before NotN starts.
@Ambercat12 White slime is just like Red Goo; it always sells for a lot. Mostly because it is used a lot and relatively hard to come by. During Night of the Nocturne there are several brews that require the red goo and/or white slime (including brewing two chests), so in order to both brew my own chests and make a profit by selling white slime I want to have as much as possible before NotN starts.
Oh that makes sense, thank you! I guess I never payed attention to what goes on in baldwin's on notn
Oh that makes sense, thank you! I guess I never payed attention to what goes on in baldwin's on notn
@Gaia
Completely unrelated, though I do breed regardless of where they physically are in the lore.
@Gaia
Completely unrelated, though I do breed regardless of where they physically are in the lore.
So far, November has already been more profitable than October, in terms of AH profits. I'm usually pretty lazy and just relist all expired auctions (I have too many auctions to constantly review the prices). But since NotN is coming and I did have some NotN apparel that hadn't sold yet, I decided to review the prices, adjust them, and bam! Almost all of them sold!

Food is still selling at a steady pace too. Will need to withdraw another bunch of stacks from my vault soon.
So far, November has already been more profitable than October, in terms of AH profits. I'm usually pretty lazy and just relist all expired auctions (I have too many auctions to constantly review the prices). But since NotN is coming and I did have some NotN apparel that hadn't sold yet, I decided to review the prices, adjust them, and bam! Almost all of them sold!

Food is still selling at a steady pace too. Will need to withdraw another bunch of stacks from my vault soon.
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/oummgrma2dntglw/earthtop.png[/img] [size=5][i]Progress update [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] Hiya everybody, The days are getting shorter, and it seems the months are as well. Time keeps flying by, and it feels like just one week ago that I wrote the previous update. But it really has been a month, so let's jump in and see what happened. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Auction House Sales[/i][/center] [center][img]https://imgur.com/M6FjDXa.png[/img][/center] Food has been selling lik crazy! I prefer to sell for gems, because I expect whoever ends up wanting to sell their Imperial Scroll(s) will prefer gems over treasure. However, if my stuff isn't selling, it's no use at all. I noticed food sells at a much faster rate when listed for treasure, so halfway through the month I switched over to treasure listing and ended up having to withdraw even more food from my vault, because I sold out so quickly. I also sold a couple of items I bought as short term investments a while ago. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Coliseum spotlight[/i][/center] Hunting down the new familiars from the Redrock Cove and later the Harpy's Roost kept me occupied for a while. I also bought another new dragon, Quince, who together with Bamboo needed some leveling up. And ofcourse loads and loads of RBC grinding. [center][item=Unhatched fire Egg][item=Unhatched nature Egg][item=nebula starsilk shawl][item=nebula starsilk socks][item=nebula starsilk socks][item=nebula starsilk circlet][item=nebula starsilk circlet][item=nebula starsilk wingdrapes][item=Nebula Starsilk Cloak][item=Nebula Starsilk Earrings][item=Nebula Starsilk Scarf][item=Nebula Starsilk Sleeves][item=Nebula Starsilk Sleeves][item=Tin Steampunk Wing Armor][item=Tin Steampunk Tail Bauble][item=Tin Steampunk Scarf][item=Tin Steampunk Goggles][item=Tin Steampunk Spats][item=Tin Steampunk Gloves][item=Teardrop Chroma Necklace][item=Winterwatcher's Arctic Bags][item=Morganite Flourish Bracelet][item=Bloodscale Tail Guard][item=Gold steampunk wing armor][item=Copper steampunk gloves][item=Copper steampunk gloves][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=primary gene: phantom (gaoler)][item=primary gene: phantom (gaoler)][item=tertiary gene: weathered (gaoler)][item=tertiary gene: weathered (gaoler)][item=petaljumper crate][item=woodland turkey crate][item=blue dragon crate][/center] [i]*A couple of these drops might also be from last month. To be honest, I never even saw them drop, so I never bothered to check my specialty tab last month. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Other activities[/i][/center] As I mentioned in the Coliseum Spotlight, I bought another dragon. Little Quince. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52856601] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/528567/52856601_350.png[/img] [/url] Buying him gave me a two-man team to level up in the coliseum, which I find a lot more enjoyable than having to grind a dragon to lv25 in the same venue. While training those two lads up, I had a fodder tagging along all the while, and a bunch of them I exalted, some I stored in my Hibernal Den for later. I also went through my hoard and vault to completely update it; Isometimes make mistakes or forget to update a number, causing a disparity between my actual hoard/vault and my spreadsheet. Sadly, my laptop decided to be a useless piece of scrapmetal, and despite explicitely clicking the save button, when I rebooted the thing this morning, it defaulted back to a version from a week ago. Since every tab has over 100/close to 200 pages, I really don't feel like wasting my time on updating it all over again. So for now I'm just gonna suck it up and live with the even bigger disparity this caused for a while. Who knows, perhaps the staff will one day introduce a big hoard revamp that will make it easier for me to update my spreadsheet. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Updated totals[/i][/center] On-hand currency: 31.0% (+ 2.9%) Hoard value: 9.8% (+/- 0.0%)* Investments: 78.5.% (- 1.0%) Total: 119.3% (+ 1.9%) *As I said, my laptop failed me, and it didn't record the progress I made this month. Luckily despite withdrawing all the food for sale, I'm still hanging onto that 9.8%. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Plans for next month(s)[/i][/center] There's a busy time ahead. At work we'll be hardpressed to finish a lot of things before the end of the year. And on FR we'll be getting the Frigidfin Expedition and Night of the Nocturne. Since work will be busy, and I already feel as if I can't keep up, I'm not sure whether I'll be able to get much done during FFE. And I don't really want to try to get much done either, just for my own peace of mind. But I do hope I'll be able to get a good bunch done NotN. My expectations aren't as high as they were in previous years, but I do still expect a solid chunk of profit to be made next month. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Question of the month[/i][/center] So another Night of the Nocturne is around the corner. Last year I had a goal of obtaining 100 eggs (without buying). I'm not sure if I'll be able to handle such a goal again this year, but I will defnitely be setting some goals to keep me occupied. So how about you? Any special plans, expectations or goals for this upcoming NotN? That's it for now. Thank you all for your continued interest and support. <3 [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ed14j4hr5jhxspv/earthbottom.png[/img][/center] Pinglist [size=1]@SariStar @Gusted @StarlitFire @ShadowSwirl @Skorpion @Cakeless @SolusPrime379 @Tiger33621 @Shrine @ladylilitu @LightningShatter @mayanaz @Alphaeon @Tufira @Inkbrush @Iceex @PixelSpiral @Neptunite @phandalin @Katargo @GlitterDCMarvel @Kiowa @depinvenom @Hainu @pulses @CelesteNova @Wianes @boi @Youmeanies @blitzhund @megalizardon4736 @Dandie @ShianneJanelle @Lunamore @inkandbone @Cyrx @Bumpsly @Naahva @AlbinoWerewolf @buythestars @PinesAwait @echolaliate @Zac @Cotera @Jaspernoir @SpiceCookie @BerryPop @aleksey @Sealterbloind @Drakeswing @techmess @FrostDragonRose @Aersolace @TrustRae @Utahraptor93 @Featherycats @TheClassCalico @Zaharawolfkin @Jinoga @Vauvenal @take2thesky @Sawvren @smolelf @Pleasant @icecreamdude26 @Arsenic33 @AstralDragons @huskies709 @cordifolium @xiEmber @ilios @MeKat @Ilyriss @beepboopitsme
earthtop.png
Progress update
earthmid.png

Hiya everybody,

The days are getting shorter, and it seems the months are as well. Time keeps flying by, and it feels like just one week ago that I wrote the previous update. But it really has been a month, so let's jump in and see what happened.
earthmid.png
Auction House Sales
M6FjDXa.png

Food has been selling lik crazy! I prefer to sell for gems, because I expect whoever ends up wanting to sell their Imperial Scroll(s) will prefer gems over treasure. However, if my stuff isn't selling, it's no use at all. I noticed food sells at a much faster rate when listed for treasure, so halfway through the month I switched over to treasure listing and ended up having to withdraw even more food from my vault, because I sold out so quickly. I also sold a couple of items I bought as short term investments a while ago.
earthmid.png
Coliseum spotlight
Hunting down the new familiars from the Redrock Cove and later the Harpy's Roost kept me occupied for a while. I also bought another new dragon, Quince, who together with Bamboo needed some leveling up. And ofcourse loads and loads of RBC grinding.
Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Nebula Starsilk Shawl Nebula Starsilk Socks Nebula Starsilk Socks Nebula Starsilk Circlet Nebula Starsilk Circlet Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes Nebula Starsilk Cloak Nebula Starsilk Earrings Nebula Starsilk Scarf Nebula Starsilk Sleeves Nebula Starsilk Sleeves Tin Steampunk Wing Armor Tin Steampunk Tail Bauble Tin Steampunk Scarf Tin Steampunk Goggles Tin Steampunk Spats Tin Steampunk Gloves Teardrop Chroma Necklace Winterwatcher's Arctic Bags Morganite Flourish Bracelet Bloodscale Tail Guard Gold Steampunk Wing Armor Copper Steampunk Gloves Copper Steampunk Gloves Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight PetalJumper Crate Woodland Turkey Crate Blue Dragon Crate

*A couple of these drops might also be from last month. To be honest, I never even saw them drop, so I never bothered to check my specialty tab last month.

earthmid.png
Other activities

As I mentioned in the Coliseum Spotlight, I bought another dragon. Little Quince.

52856601_350.png

Buying him gave me a two-man team to level up in the coliseum, which I find a lot more enjoyable than having to grind a dragon to lv25 in the same venue.

While training those two lads up, I had a fodder tagging along all the while, and a bunch of them I exalted, some I stored in my Hibernal Den for later.

I also went through my hoard and vault to completely update it; Isometimes make mistakes or forget to update a number, causing a disparity between my actual hoard/vault and my spreadsheet. Sadly, my laptop decided to be a useless piece of scrapmetal, and despite explicitely clicking the save button, when I rebooted the thing this morning, it defaulted back to a version from a week ago. Since every tab has over 100/close to 200 pages, I really don't feel like wasting my time on updating it all over again. So for now I'm just gonna suck it up and live with the even bigger disparity this caused for a while. Who knows, perhaps the staff will one day introduce a big hoard revamp that will make it easier for me to update my spreadsheet.
earthmid.png
Updated totals

On-hand currency: 31.0% (+ 2.9%)
Hoard value: 9.8% (+/- 0.0%)*
Investments: 78.5.% (- 1.0%)
Total: 119.3% (+ 1.9%)

*As I said, my laptop failed me, and it didn't record the progress I made this month. Luckily despite withdrawing all the food for sale, I'm still hanging onto that 9.8%.

earthmid.png
Plans for next month(s)

There's a busy time ahead. At work we'll be hardpressed to finish a lot of things before the end of the year. And on FR we'll be getting the Frigidfin Expedition and Night of the Nocturne. Since work will be busy, and I already feel as if I can't keep up, I'm not sure whether I'll be able to get much done during FFE. And I don't really want to try to get much done either, just for my own peace of mind. But I do hope I'll be able to get a good bunch done NotN. My expectations aren't as high as they were in previous years, but I do still expect a solid chunk of profit to be made next month.
earthmid.png
Question of the month
So another Night of the Nocturne is around the corner. Last year I had a goal of obtaining 100 eggs (without buying). I'm not sure if I'll be able to handle such a goal again this year, but I will defnitely be setting some goals to keep me occupied. So how about you? Any special plans, expectations or goals for this upcoming NotN?

That's it for now. Thank you all for your continued interest and support. <3
earthbottom.png

Pinglist
@SariStar
@Gusted
@StarlitFire
@ShadowSwirl
@Skorpion
@Cakeless
@SolusPrime379
@Tiger33621
@Shrine
@ladylilitu
@LightningShatter
@mayanaz
@Alphaeon
@Tufira
@Inkbrush
@Iceex
@PixelSpiral
@Neptunite
@phandalin
@Katargo
@GlitterDCMarvel
@Kiowa
@depinvenom
@Hainu
@pulses
@CelesteNova
@Wianes
@boi
@Youmeanies
@blitzhund
@megalizardon4736
@Dandie
@ShianneJanelle
@Lunamore
@inkandbone
@Cyrx
@Bumpsly
@Naahva
@AlbinoWerewolf
@buythestars
@PinesAwait
@echolaliate
@Zac
@Cotera
@Jaspernoir
@SpiceCookie
@BerryPop
@aleksey
@Sealterbloind
@Drakeswing
@techmess
@FrostDragonRose
@Aersolace
@TrustRae
@Utahraptor93
@Featherycats
@TheClassCalico
@Zaharawolfkin
@Jinoga
@Vauvenal
@take2thesky
@Sawvren
@smolelf
@Pleasant
@icecreamdude26
@Arsenic33
@AstralDragons
@huskies709
@cordifolium
@xiEmber
@ilios
@MeKat
@Ilyriss
@beepboopitsme
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/oummgrma2dntglw/earthtop.png[/img] [size=5][i]Progress update [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] Hiya everybody, A quick pre-NotN update. The past two weeks I've been mostly busy with work; lots of assignments need to be finished before the end of the year and that has kept me occupied. But, after much insistent advise from colleagues and friends alike, I did decide to take time off for the holidays. It meant I needed to shoulder through a bit more work than I expected, but I managed to finish it all in time! On FR my intention was to mostly keep myself occupied with AH sales, but then Banescales happened! Some things just don't according to plan.. :D [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Auction House Sales[/i][/center] [center][img]https://imgur.com/Zq4nEpU.png[/img][/center] During the first few weeks of December I managed to sell some more food and liquidated a bit of my investments. While sniping can be very lucrative, especially when something as big and exciting as a new breed is released, I have noticed before it is not really my thing. (Apparently it is really exciting so my heart rate goes through the roof, but without a corresponding amount of physical exertion, I just end up feeling really woozzy). So I only did to for a tiny bit the first day. I did manage to sell off the 6 hatchling from my two Banescale pairs for a pretty penny after booning the nests. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Coliseum spotlight[/i][/center] The past two weeks I haven't done too much farming. Partially because I want to spare my wrist for NotN, and I managed to track down all the new fams pretty early, so I felt a bit aimless whenever I went into the coliseum. I did still train up some fodder for Earth's Dom push this week, during the Frigidfin, but nothing too extraordinary. I did get a shadow egg for my efforts, so it was definitely worth it! I was hoping to get a skeletal for one of my Banescales, but no such luck. Hopefully the coming two weeks I'll have a bit better luck with that. [center][item=Unhatched shadow Egg][item=secondary gene: morph][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Other activities[/i][/center] I had over 200 lv10 dragons waiting in my HibDen to be exalted for Earth's NotN conquest push. That caused a nice amount of cashflow. I've also maxed the fairegrounds daily, and transmuted items at Baldwin's, but not much else specials. (Other than constantly scrying my dragons as Banescales and scouring the AH for new Gen1s) [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Updated totals[/i][/center] On-hand currency: 33.8% (+ 2.8%) Hoard value: 9.8% (+/- 0.0%)* Investments: 76.8.% (- 1.7%) Total: 120.4% (+ 1.1%) *Biting the bullet I just completely updated my hoard spreadsheet. Very painful. Very slow. But I did it. Despite selling loads of food, and reducing apparel and familiars at Baldwin's, the hoardsell value of my hoard is still hanging on to that 9.8%. Hopefully that'll a grow a bit during NotN! [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Plans for NotN[/i][/center] Despite basically starting my preparations the day last year's NotN ended, I don't feel quite prepared. I got pretty unlucky with my Baldwin transmutations, and have a lack of the most valuable ingredients needed for the strange chest brews. But I have a lot of yellow sludge, so let's hope the sheer quantity of them will still reel in a decent profit. I'll be mostly farming, aiming to get a certain amount of chests each day. I'm not sure yet how many. Last year I aimed at 100 chests each day, and 100 eggs by the end of the event. Which I achieved with time to spare. But I also want to get enough rest during the holidays.. So I guess I'll make it a bit of a last minute decision! (Due to the other items dropping from strange chests not selling too well, I have also been considering just selling the strange chests instead. Apparel and familiars you can still transmute at Baldwins, but I have way too many useless vistas and smirches in my hoard and I'm not really looking forward growing that collection any further.. I guess I hope they'll significantly lower the drop rates for those, or add them as an additional drop so that you don't completely waste a strange chest when you get a smirch or vista.) [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Question of the month[/i][/center] Banescales! Did you guys expect a new Ancient breed so soon (only 6 months) after Gaolers? Do you like them and do you have any? And more importantly, do you know how to pronounce their name? As I mentioned before, I have two breeding pairs, and honestly; they turned two dragons I was kinda considering to let go into two of my favourites! Because I haven't been lucky enough to get Skeletal to drop, Strawberry is currently outfitted with a random Tertiary gene I plucked from the treasure marketplace, but soon she'll look magnificent and fierce! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=424118][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/4242/424118.png[/img][/url] Her mate, Pumpkin, who I honestly thought would be my trusty Tundra forever, was her perfect mate in terms of colour ranges, and he has the perfect fiery colours for a Banescale too. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4780882][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/47809/4780882.png[/img][/url] And then Guave and Juniper, rocking that plumed Tertiary so well! Bright angry birbs! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4648944][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/46490/4648944.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14062351][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/140624/14062351.png[/img][/url] I didn't end up hatching my Banescale eggs, cause I have horrible luck. But who knows, maybe one day I'll fish 'em out of my vault, dust 'em off and crack 'em open! If you have any Banescales, please show them off! Did you hatch 'em from those clanbound eggs, breed change any existing dragons you had or did you buy them as new additions? That's it for now. Thank you all for your continued interest and support. <3 And above all, a very happy NotN and happy holidays! [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ed14j4hr5jhxspv/earthbottom.png[/img][/center] Pinglist [size=1]@SariStar @Gusted @StarlitFire @ShadowSwirl @Skorpion @Cakeless @SolusPrime379 @Tiger33621 @Shrine @ladylilitu @LightningShatter @mayanaz @Alphaeon @Tufira @Inkbrush @Iceex @PixelSpiral @Neptunite @phandalin @Katargo @GlitterDCMarvel @Kiowa @depinvenom @Hainu @pulses @CelesteNova @Wianes @boi @Youmeanies @blitzhund @megalizardon4736 @Dandie @ShianneJanelle @Lunamore @inkandbone @Cyrx @Bumpsly @Naahva @AlbinoWerewolf @buythestars @PinesAwait @echolaliate @Zac @Cotera @Jaspernoir @SpiceCookie @BerryPop @aleksey @Sealterbloind @Drakeswing @techmess @FrostDragonRose @Aersolace @TrustRae @Utahraptor93 @Featherycats @TheClassCalico @Zaharawolfkin @Jinoga @Vauvenal @take2thesky @Sawvren @smolelf @Pleasant @icecreamdude26 @Arsenic33 @AstralDragons @huskies709 @cordifolium @xiEmber @ilios @MeKat @Ilyriss @beepboopitsme
earthtop.png
Progress update
earthmid.png

Hiya everybody,

A quick pre-NotN update. The past two weeks I've been mostly busy with work; lots of assignments need to be finished before the end of the year and that has kept me occupied. But, after much insistent advise from colleagues and friends alike, I did decide to take time off for the holidays. It meant I needed to shoulder through a bit more work than I expected, but I managed to finish it all in time! On FR my intention was to mostly keep myself occupied with AH sales, but then Banescales happened! Some things just don't according to plan.. :D
earthmid.png
Auction House Sales
Zq4nEpU.png

During the first few weeks of December I managed to sell some more food and liquidated a bit of my investments. While sniping can be very lucrative, especially when something as big and exciting as a new breed is released, I have noticed before it is not really my thing. (Apparently it is really exciting so my heart rate goes through the roof, but without a corresponding amount of physical exertion, I just end up feeling really woozzy). So I only did to for a tiny bit the first day. I did manage to sell off the 6 hatchling from my two Banescale pairs for a pretty penny after booning the nests.
earthmid.png
Coliseum spotlight
The past two weeks I haven't done too much farming. Partially because I want to spare my wrist for NotN, and I managed to track down all the new fams pretty early, so I felt a bit aimless whenever I went into the coliseum. I did still train up some fodder for Earth's Dom push this week, during the Frigidfin, but nothing too extraordinary. I did get a shadow egg for my efforts, so it was definitely worth it! I was hoping to get a skeletal for one of my Banescales, but no such luck. Hopefully the coming two weeks I'll have a bit better luck with that.
Unhatched Shadow Egg Secondary Gene: Morph
earthmid.png
Other activities

I had over 200 lv10 dragons waiting in my HibDen to be exalted for Earth's NotN conquest push. That caused a nice amount of cashflow. I've also maxed the fairegrounds daily, and transmuted items at Baldwin's, but not much else specials. (Other than constantly scrying my dragons as Banescales and scouring the AH for new Gen1s)
earthmid.png
Updated totals

On-hand currency: 33.8% (+ 2.8%)
Hoard value: 9.8% (+/- 0.0%)*
Investments: 76.8.% (- 1.7%)
Total: 120.4% (+ 1.1%)

*Biting the bullet I just completely updated my hoard spreadsheet. Very painful. Very slow. But I did it. Despite selling loads of food, and reducing apparel and familiars at Baldwin's, the hoardsell value of my hoard is still hanging on to that 9.8%. Hopefully that'll a grow a bit during NotN!

earthmid.png
Plans for NotN

Despite basically starting my preparations the day last year's NotN ended, I don't feel quite prepared. I got pretty unlucky with my Baldwin transmutations, and have a lack of the most valuable ingredients needed for the strange chest brews. But I have a lot of yellow sludge, so let's hope the sheer quantity of them will still reel in a decent profit.

I'll be mostly farming, aiming to get a certain amount of chests each day. I'm not sure yet how many. Last year I aimed at 100 chests each day, and 100 eggs by the end of the event. Which I achieved with time to spare. But I also want to get enough rest during the holidays.. So I guess I'll make it a bit of a last minute decision!

(Due to the other items dropping from strange chests not selling too well, I have also been considering just selling the strange chests instead. Apparel and familiars you can still transmute at Baldwins, but I have way too many useless vistas and smirches in my hoard and I'm not really looking forward growing that collection any further.. I guess I hope they'll significantly lower the drop rates for those, or add them as an additional drop so that you don't completely waste a strange chest when you get a smirch or vista.)

earthmid.png
Question of the month
Banescales!

Did you guys expect a new Ancient breed so soon (only 6 months) after Gaolers?
Do you like them and do you have any? And more importantly, do you know how to pronounce their name?
As I mentioned before, I have two breeding pairs, and honestly; they turned two dragons I was kinda considering to let go into two of my favourites!

Because I haven't been lucky enough to get Skeletal to drop, Strawberry is currently outfitted with a random Tertiary gene I plucked from the treasure marketplace, but soon she'll look magnificent and fierce!
424118.png

Her mate, Pumpkin, who I honestly thought would be my trusty Tundra forever, was her perfect mate in terms of colour ranges, and he has the perfect fiery colours for a Banescale too.
4780882.png

And then Guave and Juniper, rocking that plumed Tertiary so well! Bright angry birbs!
4648944.png14062351.png

I didn't end up hatching my Banescale eggs, cause I have horrible luck. But who knows, maybe one day I'll fish 'em out of my vault, dust 'em off and crack 'em open!

If you have any Banescales, please show them off! Did you hatch 'em from those clanbound eggs, breed change any existing dragons you had or did you buy them as new additions?

That's it for now. Thank you all for your continued interest and support. <3
And above all, a very happy NotN and happy holidays!
earthbottom.png

Pinglist
@SariStar
@Gusted
@StarlitFire
@ShadowSwirl
@Skorpion
@Cakeless
@SolusPrime379
@Tiger33621
@Shrine
@ladylilitu
@LightningShatter
@mayanaz
@Alphaeon
@Tufira
@Inkbrush
@Iceex
@PixelSpiral
@Neptunite
@phandalin
@Katargo
@GlitterDCMarvel
@Kiowa
@depinvenom
@Hainu
@pulses
@CelesteNova
@Wianes
@boi
@Youmeanies
@blitzhund
@megalizardon4736
@Dandie
@ShianneJanelle
@Lunamore
@inkandbone
@Cyrx
@Bumpsly
@Naahva
@AlbinoWerewolf
@buythestars
@PinesAwait
@echolaliate
@Zac
@Cotera
@Jaspernoir
@SpiceCookie
@BerryPop
@aleksey
@Sealterbloind
@Drakeswing
@techmess
@FrostDragonRose
@Aersolace
@TrustRae
@Utahraptor93
@Featherycats
@TheClassCalico
@Zaharawolfkin
@Jinoga
@Vauvenal
@take2thesky
@Sawvren
@smolelf
@Pleasant
@icecreamdude26
@Arsenic33
@AstralDragons
@huskies709
@cordifolium
@xiEmber
@ilios
@MeKat
@Ilyriss
@beepboopitsme
I absolutely love Banescales!! I've already got some gene plans for my Gen 1 noc! <3

I prounounce Gaoler like "Jailor" XDD except with a "G"..

Banescale Plan 1

He looks freaking majestic!
I absolutely love Banescales!! I've already got some gene plans for my Gen 1 noc! <3

I prounounce Gaoler like "Jailor" XDD except with a "G"..

Banescale Plan 1

He looks freaking majestic!
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52