Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Imperial Scroll Quest
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
I'm late to answer the question, but better late than never, right? :p I was super surprised that they came out so soon after! I expected one every year or something like that, so it was a super nice surprise :D¨ Do you mean banescales or gaolers? banescale i pronounce like baine-scale, and gaolers...i know it's "supposed" to be like jailers, but i call them ga-o-lers ^^ And i can see you got that skeletal gene now, that's nice! :D I hatched my 2 eggs, and sold them. Bought these two lovelies in their stead :3 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57434484] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/574345/57434484_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57373269] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/573733/57373269_350.png[/img] [/url] Both are still unnamed and ungened, they're sorta in the backburner until I've finished some other big projects c:
I'm late to answer the question, but better late than never, right? :p

I was super surprised that they came out so soon after! I expected one every year or something like that, so it was a super nice surprise :D¨
Do you mean banescales or gaolers? banescale i pronounce like baine-scale, and gaolers...i know it's "supposed" to be like jailers, but i call them ga-o-lers ^^

And i can see you got that skeletal gene now, that's nice! :D

I hatched my 2 eggs, and sold them. Bought these two lovelies in their stead :3

57434484_350.png

57373269_350.png

Both are still unnamed and ungened, they're sorta in the backburner until I've finished some other big projects c:
underskrift-geo.png
@cordifolium @blitzhund As a joke, (as a result of the thing with the pronounciation of Gaolers) the staff named the preview image of Banescales in the announcement: the proper pronunciation is bahneeskalay

(The staff often put in really clever and funny jokes in the names of images, so it's definitely worth checking, xD)

@cordifolium Yes, after hours of toiling away in the Coliseum during NotN, I finally got it! :D Just in time for Strawberry's breeding cooldown to end too, so the second nest of hatchies all had skeletal ^^

Those are some pretty dragons, and I love the gene plans you have for them too!

@Blitzhund; that is one fiery majestic dragon indeed! Love that plan!
@cordifolium @blitzhund As a joke, (as a result of the thing with the pronounciation of Gaolers) the staff named the preview image of Banescales in the announcement: the proper pronunciation is bahneeskalay

(The staff often put in really clever and funny jokes in the names of images, so it's definitely worth checking, xD)

@cordifolium Yes, after hours of toiling away in the Coliseum during NotN, I finally got it! :D Just in time for Strawberry's breeding cooldown to end too, so the second nest of hatchies all had skeletal ^^

Those are some pretty dragons, and I love the gene plans you have for them too!

@Blitzhund; that is one fiery majestic dragon indeed! Love that plan!
O lord good luck
O lord good luck
PLEASE NOTE when Pinging me :
The L in my username is a capital i
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/oummgrma2dntglw/earthtop.png[/img] [size=5][i]Progress update [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] Hiya everybody, I hope 2020 is treating you well. The first month of the new year (and new decade) has flown by. And so it is time for another update. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Auction House Sales[/i][/center] [center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/gngO1gmBhS9na/giphy.gif[/img][/center] Where my AH screenshot at?! With NotN last month and egg prices plummeting, I figured I might as well try to exchange my horrible investment decision that is WC scrolls for a better one; eggs! As such I've been constantly retrieving any profits I have in my ledger, to buy more eggs while the prices are still low. Since I didn't want to bother you with dozens of screenshots, I didn't take any at all. That's not to say that I didn't sell anything else besides WC scrolls; I actually sold a couple of Gen1s I had trained to lv25, and the odd piece of apparel. What I do have for you, is a screenshot from after NotN. [center][img]https://imgur.com/fCWdZ4c.png[/img][/center] In terms of amount of sales, it's been an absolute recordbreaker. In terms of amount of profit, it's on par with previous years. All in all, a succesful NotN :) [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Coliseum spotlight[/i][/center] This spotlight is a combination of both NotN's and January's spotlight, so please don't be too overwhelmed with all the goodies. I actually hardly farmed this month, except for a bit during the Crystalline Gala. [center][item=Unhatched ice Egg][item=Unhatched wind Egg][item=arcane runestone][item=Fire runestone][item=Shadow runestone][item=Wind runestone][item=Wind runestone][item=eliminate][item=eliminate][item=eliminate][item=eliminate][item=Rally][item=Rally][item=Rally][item=Rally][item=Rally][item=Rally][item=Rally][item=Rally][item=Rally][item=Rally][item=Rally][item=berserker][item=berserker][item=berserker][item=berserker][item=berserker][item=berserker][item=berserker][item=berserker][item=ambush][item=ambush][item=ambush][item=ambush][item=ambush][item=ambush][item=ambush][item=tincture of dissolution][item=secondary gene: morph][item=secondary gene: morph][item=primary gene: phantom (gaoler)][item=primary gene: phantom (gaoler)][item=primary gene: phantom (gaoler)][item=secondary gene: spirit (gaoler)][item=secondary gene: spirit (gaoler)][item=primary gene: candycane (banescale)][item=secondary gene: sugarplum (banescale)][item=secondary gene: sugarplum (banescale)][item=tertiary gene: skeletal (banescale)][item=Brown Birdskull Necklace][item=Bloody Head Bandage][item=Bloody Head Bandage][item=Simple Darksteel Necklace][item=Dented Iron Belt][item=Dented Iron Belt][item=Dented Iron Helmet][item=Simple Darksteel Wing Bangles][item=Midnight Cape][item=Twilight Cape][item=Winter Cape][item=Winter Cape][item=Winter Cape][item=Winter Cape][item=White Wooly Antennae][item=Pretty Pink Tail Bow][item=Morganite Flourish Necklace][item=Morganite Flourish Wing Drape][item=Morganite Flourish Tail Clasp][item=Morganite Flourish Tail Clasp][item=Teardrop Citrine Earrings][item=Teardrop Citrine Earrings][item=Teardrop Citrine Leg Band][item=Cleaver][item=Crimson Rogue Bracers][item=Crimson Rogue Cape][item=Crimson Rogue Mask][item=Winterwatcher's Arctic Bags][item=Toxophilite's Cape][item=Green Lace Wristlet][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Crown][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Crown][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Leg Tangle][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Leg Tangle][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Tail Tangle][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Tail Tangle][item=Pretty Green Wing Bow][item=Pretty Purple Wing Bow][item=Sparkling Emerald Head Bow][item=Sparkling Emerald Head Bow][item=Sparkling Emerald Neck Bow][item=Sparkling Emerald Neck Bow][item=Sparkling Emerald Neck Bow][item=Sparkling Emerald Arm Bow][item=Sparkling Emerald Wing Bow][item=Bubbly Bisque Bustle][item=Nebula Starsilk Earrings][item=Nebula Starsilk Earrings][item=Nebula Starsilk Earrings][item=Nebula Starsilk Earrings][item=Nebula Starsilk Circlet][item=Nebula Starsilk Circlet][item=Nebula Starsilk Circlet][item=Nebula Starsilk Circlet][item=Nebula Starsilk Circlet][item=Nebula Starsilk Shawl][item=Nebula Starsilk Shawl][item=Nebula Starsilk Shawl][item=Nebula Starsilk Shawl][item=Nebula Starsilk Shawl][item=Nebula Starsilk Shawl][item=Nebula Starsilk Shawl][item=Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes][item=Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes][item=Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes][item=Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes][item=Nebula Starsilk Cloak][item=Nebula Starsilk Cloak][item=Nebula Starsilk Cloak][item=Nebula Starsilk Scarf][item=Nebula Starsilk Scarf][item=Nebula Starsilk Sleeves][item=Nebula Starsilk Sleeves][item=Nebula Starsilk Sleeves][item=Nebula Starsilk Sleeves][item=Nebula Starsilk Socks][item=Nebula Starsilk Tailwrap][item=Nebula Starsilk Tailwrap][item=Nebula Starsilk Tailwrap][item=Nebula Starsilk Tailwrap][item=Nebula Starsilk Tailwrap][item=Nebula Starsilk Tailwrap][item=Nebula Starsilk Tailwrap][item=Tin Steampunk Wings][item=Tin Steampunk Wings][item=Tin Steampunk Spats][item=Tin Steampunk Spats][item=Tin Steampunk Spats][item=Tin Steampunk Spats][item=Tin Steampunk Spats][item=Tin Steampunk Goggles][item=Tin Steampunk Goggles][item=Tin Steampunk Goggles][item=Tin Steampunk Goggles][item=Tin Steampunk Goggles][item=Tin Steampunk Goggles][item=Tin Steampunk Goggles][item=Tin Steampunk Scarf][item=Tin Steampunk Scarf][item=Tin Steampunk Scarf][item=Tin Steampunk Scarf][item=Tin Steampunk Tail Bauble][item=Tin Steampunk Tail Bauble][item=Tin Steampunk Tail Bauble][item=Tin Steampunk Tail Bauble][item=Tin Steampunk Wing Armor][item=Tin Steampunk Wing Armor][item=Tin Steampunk Wing Armor][item=Starlight Unicorn Horn][item=Starlight Unicorn Horn][item=Starlight Unicorn Tail][item=Starlight Unicorn Mane][item=Brown Wizard Hat][item=Copper Steampunk Goggles][item=Copper Steampunk Scarf][item=Bloodscale Greaves][item=Teardrop Pearl Ring][item=Teardrop Citrine Ring][item=Sparkling Emerald Leg Bow][item=Tin Steampunk Gloves][item=Bluemoon Aviar Crate][item=Haunted Crate][item=Blooming Crate][item=Abyss Crate][item=Permafrost Crate][item=Raptorik Crate][item=Steam Crate][item=Leopard Coralclimber Crate][item=Vivid Wavehopper Crate][item=Mantled Foo Crate] [item=strange chest]x 1103[/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Other activities[/i][/center] Apart from excessive coliseum-farming during the Night of the Nocturne, I haven't done all that much on FR lately. Of course the most important thing is trying to sell my WC scrolls or swap them for eggs. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Updated totals[/i][/center] On-hand currency: 0.0% (0.0%) Hoard value: 7.8% (4.1%) Investments: 95.5.% (49.8%) Total: 103.3% (53.9%) Ok, a couple of changes. I had my initial offer from over 2 years ago set at 400kg per Imperial Scroll. But with the passing of time, that's no longer a realistic offer. I upped it to 500kg per scroll, making the new total I am aiming for 1mg. The new progress percentages now reflect that total. Additionally, as you all know, I will be using tons of gems to buy KS and alpha tester stuff (still searching for a seller for that last one) from Dappervolk once it goes live (May 2020, finally!). Taking that into account, I've put the actual progress percentage between brackets. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Plans for next month[/i][/center] I hope I can get myself to maxing out the fairegrounds again this month (I've skipped it almost the entirety of January!), and to get some farming done in the coliseum. Other than that, I just want to get rid of my WC scrolls, so I'll continue to try and sell or trade them. (Should you be interested; I'm swapping the scrolls for 9 eggs each or selling them for a plain 2000g/2025kt!) [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Question of the month[/i][/center] Fiona! A new feature for familiars! First off, I am happy to see an increase in feature development and optimisations. The Bestiary revamp was very welcome, and I love the game database. As for Fiona, I'm looking forward to the feats, and collecting the Fiona-exclusive familiar recolours. With regards to the Flattery system, I really like the idea of it, and I think it is a great way to help people in their familiar collections, especially for those really hard to get ones. But I don't think I'll make use of it. There seems to be little reward in it for people with a (near) complete bestiary. The odds of the particular familiar you still need showing up is negligible, and the double payout [i]if[/i] the familiar is attached to a dragon is not worth the hassle switching out the familars. So, what do you think? Have you been big on familiar collecting? And do you think Fiona will change that for you? That's it for now. Thank you all for your continued interest and support. <3 [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ed14j4hr5jhxspv/earthbottom.png[/img][/center] Pinglist [size=1]@SariStar @Gusted @StarlitFire @ShadowSwirl @Skorpion @Cakeless @SolusPrime379 @Tiger33621 @Shrine @ladylilitu @LightningShatter @mayanaz @Alphaeon @Tufira @Inkbrush @Iceex @PixelSpiral @Neptunite @phandalin @Katargo @GlitterDCMarvel @Kiowa @depinvenom @Hainu @pulses @CelesteNova @Wianes @boi @Youmeanies @blitzhund @megalizardon4736 @Dandie @ShianneJanelle @Lunamore @inkandbone @Cyrx @Bumpsly @Naahva @AlbinoWerewolf @buythestars @PinesAwait @echolaliate @Zac @Cotera @Jaspernoir @SpiceCookie @BerryPop @aleksey @Sealterbloind @Drakeswing @techmess @FrostDragonRose @Aersolace @TrustRae @Utahraptor93 @Featherycats @TheClassCalico @Zaharawolfkin @Jinoga @Vauvenal @take2thesky @Sawvren @smolelf @Pleasant @icecreamdude26 @Arsenic33 @AstralDragons @huskies709 @cordifolium @xiEmber @ilios @MeKat @Ilyriss @beepboopitsme
earthtop.png
Progress update
earthmid.png

Hiya everybody,

I hope 2020 is treating you well. The first month of the new year (and new decade) has flown by. And so it is time for another update.
earthmid.png
Auction House Sales
giphy.gif

Where my AH screenshot at?! With NotN last month and egg prices plummeting, I figured I might as well try to exchange my horrible investment decision that is WC scrolls for a better one; eggs! As such I've been constantly retrieving any profits I have in my ledger, to buy more eggs while the prices are still low. Since I didn't want to bother you with dozens of screenshots, I didn't take any at all.

That's not to say that I didn't sell anything else besides WC scrolls; I actually sold a couple of Gen1s I had trained to lv25, and the odd piece of apparel.

What I do have for you, is a screenshot from after NotN.
fCWdZ4c.png
In terms of amount of sales, it's been an absolute recordbreaker. In terms of amount of profit, it's on par with previous years. All in all, a succesful NotN :)
earthmid.png
Coliseum spotlight
This spotlight is a combination of both NotN's and January's spotlight, so please don't be too overwhelmed with all the goodies. I actually hardly farmed this month, except for a bit during the Crystalline Gala.
Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Arcane Runestone Fire Runestone Shadow Runestone Wind Runestone Wind Runestone Eliminate Eliminate Eliminate Eliminate Rally Rally Rally Rally Rally Rally Rally Rally Rally Rally Rally Berserker Berserker Berserker Berserker Berserker Berserker Berserker Berserker Ambush Ambush Ambush Ambush Ambush Ambush Ambush Tincture of Dissolution Secondary Gene: Morph Secondary Gene: Morph Brown Birdskull Necklace Bloody Head Bandage Bloody Head Bandage Simple Darksteel Necklace Dented Iron Belt Dented Iron Belt Dented Iron Helmet Simple Darksteel Wing Bangles Midnight Cape Twilight Cape Winter Cape Winter Cape Winter Cape Winter Cape White Wooly Antennae Pretty Pink Tail Bow Morganite Flourish Necklace Morganite Flourish Wing Drape Morganite Flourish Tail Clasp Morganite Flourish Tail Clasp Teardrop Citrine Earrings Teardrop Citrine Earrings Teardrop Citrine Leg Band Cleaver Crimson Rogue Bracers Crimson Rogue Cape Crimson Rogue Mask Winterwatcher's Arctic Bags Toxophilite's Cape Green Lace Wristlet Twilight Rose Thorn Crown Twilight Rose Thorn Crown Twilight Rose Thorn Leg Tangle Twilight Rose Thorn Leg Tangle Twilight Rose Thorn Tail Tangle Twilight Rose Thorn Tail Tangle Pretty Green Wing Bow Pretty Purple Wing Bow Sparkling Emerald Head Bow Sparkling Emerald Head Bow Sparkling Emerald Neck Bow Sparkling Emerald Neck Bow Sparkling Emerald Neck Bow Sparkling Emerald Arm Bow Sparkling Emerald Wing Bow Bubbly Bisque Bustle Nebula Starsilk Earrings Nebula Starsilk Earrings Nebula Starsilk Earrings Nebula Starsilk Earrings Nebula Starsilk Circlet Nebula Starsilk Circlet Nebula Starsilk Circlet Nebula Starsilk Circlet Nebula Starsilk Circlet Nebula Starsilk Shawl Nebula Starsilk Shawl Nebula Starsilk Shawl Nebula Starsilk Shawl Nebula Starsilk Shawl Nebula Starsilk Shawl Nebula Starsilk Shawl Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes Nebula Starsilk Cloak Nebula Starsilk Cloak Nebula Starsilk Cloak Nebula Starsilk Scarf Nebula Starsilk Scarf Nebula Starsilk Sleeves Nebula Starsilk Sleeves Nebula Starsilk Sleeves Nebula Starsilk Sleeves Nebula Starsilk Socks Nebula Starsilk Tailwrap Nebula Starsilk Tailwrap Nebula Starsilk Tailwrap Nebula Starsilk Tailwrap Nebula Starsilk Tailwrap Nebula Starsilk Tailwrap Nebula Starsilk Tailwrap Tin Steampunk Wings Tin Steampunk Wings Tin Steampunk Spats Tin Steampunk Spats Tin Steampunk Spats Tin Steampunk Spats Tin Steampunk Spats Tin Steampunk Goggles Tin Steampunk Goggles Tin Steampunk Goggles Tin Steampunk Goggles Tin Steampunk Goggles Tin Steampunk Goggles Tin Steampunk Goggles Tin Steampunk Scarf Tin Steampunk Scarf Tin Steampunk Scarf Tin Steampunk Scarf Tin Steampunk Tail Bauble Tin Steampunk Tail Bauble Tin Steampunk Tail Bauble Tin Steampunk Tail Bauble Tin Steampunk Wing Armor Tin Steampunk Wing Armor Tin Steampunk Wing Armor Starlight Unicorn Horn Starlight Unicorn Horn Starlight Unicorn Tail Starlight Unicorn Mane Brown Wizard Hat Copper Steampunk Goggles Copper Steampunk Scarf Bloodscale Greaves Teardrop Pearl Ring Teardrop Citrine Ring Sparkling Emerald Leg Bow Tin Steampunk Gloves Bluemoon Aviar Crate Haunted Crate Blooming Crate Abyss Crate Permafrost Crate Raptorik Crate Steam Crate Leopard Coralclimber Crate Vivid Wavehopper Crate Mantled Foo Crate
Strange Chest x 1103
earthmid.png
Other activities

Apart from excessive coliseum-farming during the Night of the Nocturne, I haven't done all that much on FR lately. Of course the most important thing is trying to sell my WC scrolls or swap them for eggs.
earthmid.png
Updated totals

On-hand currency: 0.0% (0.0%)
Hoard value: 7.8% (4.1%)
Investments: 95.5.% (49.8%)
Total: 103.3% (53.9%)

Ok, a couple of changes. I had my initial offer from over 2 years ago set at 400kg per Imperial Scroll. But with the passing of time, that's no longer a realistic offer. I upped it to 500kg per scroll, making the new total I am aiming for 1mg. The new progress percentages now reflect that total.
Additionally, as you all know, I will be using tons of gems to buy KS and alpha tester stuff (still searching for a seller for that last one) from Dappervolk once it goes live (May 2020, finally!). Taking that into account, I've put the actual progress percentage between brackets.

earthmid.png
Plans for next month

I hope I can get myself to maxing out the fairegrounds again this month (I've skipped it almost the entirety of January!), and to get some farming done in the coliseum. Other than that, I just want to get rid of my WC scrolls, so I'll continue to try and sell or trade them. (Should you be interested; I'm swapping the scrolls for 9 eggs each or selling them for a plain 2000g/2025kt!)

earthmid.png
Question of the month
Fiona!

A new feature for familiars! First off, I am happy to see an increase in feature development and optimisations. The Bestiary revamp was very welcome, and I love the game database.

As for Fiona, I'm looking forward to the feats, and collecting the Fiona-exclusive familiar recolours. With regards to the Flattery system, I really like the idea of it, and I think it is a great way to help people in their familiar collections, especially for those really hard to get ones. But I don't think I'll make use of it. There seems to be little reward in it for people with a (near) complete bestiary. The odds of the particular familiar you still need showing up is negligible, and the double payout if the familiar is attached to a dragon is not worth the hassle switching out the familars.

So, what do you think? Have you been big on familiar collecting? And do you think Fiona will change that for you?

That's it for now. Thank you all for your continued interest and support. <3
earthbottom.png

Pinglist
@SariStar
@Gusted
@StarlitFire
@ShadowSwirl
@Skorpion
@Cakeless
@SolusPrime379
@Tiger33621
@Shrine
@ladylilitu
@LightningShatter
@mayanaz
@Alphaeon
@Tufira
@Inkbrush
@Iceex
@PixelSpiral
@Neptunite
@phandalin
@Katargo
@GlitterDCMarvel
@Kiowa
@depinvenom
@Hainu
@pulses
@CelesteNova
@Wianes
@boi
@Youmeanies
@blitzhund
@megalizardon4736
@Dandie
@ShianneJanelle
@Lunamore
@inkandbone
@Cyrx
@Bumpsly
@Naahva
@AlbinoWerewolf
@buythestars
@PinesAwait
@echolaliate
@Zac
@Cotera
@Jaspernoir
@SpiceCookie
@BerryPop
@aleksey
@Sealterbloind
@Drakeswing
@techmess
@FrostDragonRose
@Aersolace
@TrustRae
@Utahraptor93
@Featherycats
@TheClassCalico
@Zaharawolfkin
@Jinoga
@Vauvenal
@take2thesky
@Sawvren
@smolelf
@Pleasant
@icecreamdude26
@Arsenic33
@AstralDragons
@huskies709
@cordifolium
@xiEmber
@ilios
@MeKat
@Ilyriss
@beepboopitsme
Holy moly that's a lot of profit *O* and a lot of loot too!!
My notn was good too! I had set an initial goal of 30 eggs, but when i reached that, i decided to dig into my funds to buy eggs, and in the end i managed to get 99 eggs! Super proud of myself for that one :3 Now i just gotta wait till the prices rise... the hardest part xD

And regarding fiona: I'm not a big familiar collector myself, i can imagine i will visit her a few days a week when i remember it :3 I love her art thou! I'm always happy to see more NPC art on the site :D
Holy moly that's a lot of profit *O* and a lot of loot too!!
My notn was good too! I had set an initial goal of 30 eggs, but when i reached that, i decided to dig into my funds to buy eggs, and in the end i managed to get 99 eggs! Super proud of myself for that one :3 Now i just gotta wait till the prices rise... the hardest part xD

And regarding fiona: I'm not a big familiar collector myself, i can imagine i will visit her a few days a week when i remember it :3 I love her art thou! I'm always happy to see more NPC art on the site :D
underskrift-geo.png
@cordifolium I share your impatience for egg prices to rise! I try not to pay too much attention to it, and let myself be surprised a few months down the line! As long as the prices are up by the time May rolls around, I am happy! ^^"

Yes, I agree; I also love the fact that new NPCs seem to have genes on them as well! While I am all for basic in my own lair, I do like the diversty and liveliness the genes add to the NPCs :)
@cordifolium I share your impatience for egg prices to rise! I try not to pay too much attention to it, and let myself be surprised a few months down the line! As long as the prices are up by the time May rolls around, I am happy! ^^"

Yes, I agree; I also love the fact that new NPCs seem to have genes on them as well! While I am all for basic in my own lair, I do like the diversty and liveliness the genes add to the NPCs :)
Hey, I am silently watching this thread since months and wanted to replie since ever but yet was everytime late to the party. This time not :D

Speaking about Fiona; I can't await to see her finally at the Trading Post! While I am at "only" 200 undiscovered Familiars and in the constant progress of getting new ones so she will not have that much use of it, I can't await to see the new coloured versions (I wish we could applie them to familiars we own) and also, double coins sounds always nice :D I will probably not exchange familiars if they appear at Fionas bc the Familiar Overview to attach them is.. worse but I just generally love it :3 Uff, that is a long long sentence sorry^^
My personal but absolut not discriminating opinion is, that the Lesbian (was it Lesbian?) Part about her is a little bit unnecessary and seems to be a little bit fanserving since I saw the amount of gay, lesbian, trans, xyz Dergs around increasing. But since it's not like... I dunno, affecting me in anyway negativ I simply donut care and enjoy the ppl's joy about that part.

I wanted to say a small part about the Banes, your previous question:
I LOVE THEM! My most loved Bane in my Lair is my Boi Nathaviel who rocks my Avatar right now :3 But I got plenty of G1 Banes stored away which waits for their genes and also got a few G1s who wants to be a Bane someday :D Only "sad" thing is, that so so many G1 Banes which are beautiful get breed now, that hurts my small "unbred G1 Hoarder" Heart^^
As a fellow Ember I was overjoyed when I saw the Fire's Ancient was the next.
Thanks to Fire Discord I was expecting the Banes already, just figured they would release them after NotN :3 Fingers crossed that in 6 months a new Ancient arrives. Maybe the Water Ancients which can lift the secret about Tidelords vanishing?
Hey, I am silently watching this thread since months and wanted to replie since ever but yet was everytime late to the party. This time not :D

Speaking about Fiona; I can't await to see her finally at the Trading Post! While I am at "only" 200 undiscovered Familiars and in the constant progress of getting new ones so she will not have that much use of it, I can't await to see the new coloured versions (I wish we could applie them to familiars we own) and also, double coins sounds always nice :D I will probably not exchange familiars if they appear at Fionas bc the Familiar Overview to attach them is.. worse but I just generally love it :3 Uff, that is a long long sentence sorry^^
My personal but absolut not discriminating opinion is, that the Lesbian (was it Lesbian?) Part about her is a little bit unnecessary and seems to be a little bit fanserving since I saw the amount of gay, lesbian, trans, xyz Dergs around increasing. But since it's not like... I dunno, affecting me in anyway negativ I simply donut care and enjoy the ppl's joy about that part.

I wanted to say a small part about the Banes, your previous question:
I LOVE THEM! My most loved Bane in my Lair is my Boi Nathaviel who rocks my Avatar right now :3 But I got plenty of G1 Banes stored away which waits for their genes and also got a few G1s who wants to be a Bane someday :D Only "sad" thing is, that so so many G1 Banes which are beautiful get breed now, that hurts my small "unbred G1 Hoarder" Heart^^
As a fellow Ember I was overjoyed when I saw the Fire's Ancient was the next.
Thanks to Fire Discord I was expecting the Banes already, just figured they would release them after NotN :3 Fingers crossed that in 6 months a new Ancient arrives. Maybe the Water Ancients which can lift the secret about Tidelords vanishing?
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
O_O Holy smokes Gaia! Amazing Coli loot right there! But I'm glad you're so close to your goal!! [quote] So, what do you think? Have you been big on familiar collecting? And do you think Fiona will change that for you?[/quote] When I first joined FR I actually had a goal to collect each and every familiar alongside my pal @Supernova01. The ones I could collect anyways xD.... Kickstarters are out of the question. I am proud tho that I managed to collect all the Goblins and Acolytes! I even manged to save up for a Water Sprite! But I think Fiona's familiars will be a GREAT substitute for that!
O_O Holy smokes Gaia! Amazing Coli loot right there! But I'm glad you're so close to your goal!!
Quote:
So, what do you think? Have you been big on familiar collecting? And do you think Fiona will change that for you?

When I first joined FR I actually had a goal to collect each and every familiar alongside my pal @Supernova01. The ones I could collect anyways xD.... Kickstarters are out of the question.

I am proud tho that I managed to collect all the Goblins and Acolytes! I even manged to save up for a Water Sprite!

But I think Fiona's familiars will be a GREAT substitute for that!
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/oummgrma2dntglw/earthtop.png[/img] [size=5][i]Progress update [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] Hiya everybody, Time is flying by and I am having a hard time keeping it up! Apologies for being a few days late. Today will be a rather short update, as I don't have a lot of time to write up an update, and I didn't do all that much on FR the last month anway! [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Auction House Sales[/i][/center] [center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/gngO1gmBhS9na/giphy.gif[/img][/center] Another month without a screenshot. Like last month I retrieved all profits as soon as stuff sold, so that I could reinvest. Next month I'll have a screenshot again, because I like to have at least some on-hand currency ^^' [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Coliseum spotlight[/i][/center] Not much farming, so nothing special to share. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Other activities[/i][/center] I luckily managed to sell my last few WC scrolls right about the time they cycled back in once again. Because I was reinvesting in eggs, I didn't invest in any of the gem items. Thanks to a fun event in the Earth flight, I was motivated to max the fairegrounds again every day in February. That was a great help. And I even levelled a few fodder, and trained a dragon for my services. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Updated totals[/i][/center] On-hand currency: 0.1% (0.0%) Hoard value: 7.8% (0.0%) Investments: 95.9% (50.2%) Total: 103.8% (50.2%) [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Plans for next month[/i][/center] This month I hope to have a bit more time to play FR; especially during the Springswarm, which will probably be happening next week, and the Mistral Jamboree at the end of the month. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Question of the month[/i][/center] I know I talked about Fiona last time, but she's been officially released now and I am curious; Which is your favourite new familiar? I really adore the Slight Eyewing recolour (rainbows!) How about you? That's it for now. Thank you all for your continued interest and support. <3 [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ed14j4hr5jhxspv/earthbottom.png[/img][/center] Pinglist [size=1]@SariStar @Gusted @StarlitFire @ShadowSwirl @Skorpion @Cakeless @SolusPrime379 @Tiger33621 @Shrine @ladylilitu @LightningShatter @mayanaz @Alphaeon @Tufira @Inkbrush @Iceex @PixelSpiral @Neptunite @phandalin @Katargo @GlitterDCMarvel @Kiowa @depinvenom @Hainu @pulses @CelesteNova @Wianes @boi @Youmeanies @blitzhund @megalizardon4736 @Dandie @ShianneJanelle @Lunamore @inkandbone @Cyrx @Bumpsly @Naahva @AlbinoWerewolf @buythestars @PinesAwait @echolaliate @Zac @Cotera @Jaspernoir @SpiceCookie @BerryPop @aleksey @Sealterbloind @Drakeswing @techmess @FrostDragonRose @Aersolace @TrustRae @Utahraptor93 @Featherycats @TheClassCalico @Zaharawolfkin @Jinoga @Vauvenal @take2thesky @Sawvren @smolelf @Pleasant @icecreamdude26 @Arsenic33 @AstralDragons @huskies709 @cordifolium @xiEmber @ilios @MeKat @Ilyriss @beepboopitsme
earthtop.png
Progress update
earthmid.png

Hiya everybody,

Time is flying by and I am having a hard time keeping it up! Apologies for being a few days late. Today will be a rather short update, as I don't have a lot of time to write up an update, and I didn't do all that much on FR the last month anway!
earthmid.png
Auction House Sales
giphy.gif

Another month without a screenshot. Like last month I retrieved all profits as soon as stuff sold, so that I could reinvest. Next month I'll have a screenshot again, because I like to have at least some on-hand currency ^^'

earthmid.png
Coliseum spotlight
Not much farming, so nothing special to share.
earthmid.png
Other activities

I luckily managed to sell my last few WC scrolls right about the time they cycled back in once again. Because I was reinvesting in eggs, I didn't invest in any of the gem items.

Thanks to a fun event in the Earth flight, I was motivated to max the fairegrounds again every day in February. That was a great help. And I even levelled a few fodder, and trained a dragon for my services.

earthmid.png
Updated totals

On-hand currency: 0.1% (0.0%)
Hoard value: 7.8% (0.0%)
Investments: 95.9% (50.2%)
Total: 103.8% (50.2%)

earthmid.png
Plans for next month

This month I hope to have a bit more time to play FR; especially during the Springswarm, which will probably be happening next week, and the Mistral Jamboree at the end of the month.
earthmid.png
Question of the month
I know I talked about Fiona last time, but she's been officially released now and I am curious; Which is your favourite new familiar?

I really adore the Slight Eyewing recolour (rainbows!) How about you?

That's it for now. Thank you all for your continued interest and support. <3

earthbottom.png

Pinglist
@SariStar
@Gusted
@StarlitFire
@ShadowSwirl
@Skorpion
@Cakeless
@SolusPrime379
@Tiger33621
@Shrine
@ladylilitu
@LightningShatter
@mayanaz
@Alphaeon
@Tufira
@Inkbrush
@Iceex
@PixelSpiral
@Neptunite
@phandalin
@Katargo
@GlitterDCMarvel
@Kiowa
@depinvenom
@Hainu
@pulses
@CelesteNova
@Wianes
@boi
@Youmeanies
@blitzhund
@megalizardon4736
@Dandie
@ShianneJanelle
@Lunamore
@inkandbone
@Cyrx
@Bumpsly
@Naahva
@AlbinoWerewolf
@buythestars
@PinesAwait
@echolaliate
@Zac
@Cotera
@Jaspernoir
@SpiceCookie
@BerryPop
@aleksey
@Sealterbloind
@Drakeswing
@techmess
@FrostDragonRose
@Aersolace
@TrustRae
@Utahraptor93
@Featherycats
@TheClassCalico
@Zaharawolfkin
@Jinoga
@Vauvenal
@take2thesky
@Sawvren
@smolelf
@Pleasant
@icecreamdude26
@Arsenic33
@AstralDragons
@huskies709
@cordifolium
@xiEmber
@ilios
@MeKat
@Ilyriss
@beepboopitsme
Ooooo yes the rainbow eyewingggggh

Alsoo I am suffering trying to get WC and coatl and gene scrolls. Couldn’t invest in eggs in time too..
Ooooo yes the rainbow eyewingggggh

Alsoo I am suffering trying to get WC and coatl and gene scrolls. Couldn’t invest in eggs in time too..
1423_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzezj.png
Wishlist
She/Her
Ash Ruby
Art Shop
PixelShop

ffUnBhh.png
1424_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzhfi.png UMAs
G1's
Items
100kg goal

tlRymde.gif