Number of Free Tosses (max. 3/day): 3
Tosses Purchased: 0
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: MarinaQuakenbush

Mistoffelees is especially excited about today's theme. He enjoy doing magic tricks for the little ones in the lair and making cool shapes with his firey breath. He closes his eyes, clears his mind, and takes aim...
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: MarinaQuakenbush

Mistoffelees is especially excited about today's theme. He enjoy doing magic tricks for the little ones in the lair and making cool shapes with his firey breath. He closes his eyes, clears his mind, and takes aim...
'blue smedium banner
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: 0live
Tosses Purchased: 50

Looks like a ton of other people are sending in tons of embers, so why not.

Thanks, again!
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: 0live
Tosses Purchased: 50

Looks like a ton of other people are sending in tons of embers, so why not.

Thanks, again!
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
Quote:
@Falconair
Username:
Tosses Purchased: N/A (i might buy more later today, idk though)

"Hey, hey, Yalo!" A large guardian called out to her clan mate, who was currently in a storm of festival-goers. The said mirror turned his head to his name.

"Oh, Olympia!" Yalo bounded over to Olympia, narrowly missing hitting a couple of dragons.

The guardian smirked and said, "Looks like your 'buddy system' didn't work out."

"The buddy system never fails!" Shot back Yalo, though in good nature.

"Then why are we both separated from our 'partners'?"

"Hey, we found each other. Two negatives create a positive," The mirror said matter-of-factly, though his face showed a grin. Before Olympia could reply though, Yalo quickly pointed to a stall behind her. "Wait, isn't that the place that Finii was talking about?"

And there it was, the Ember Toss stall. Without waiting for clan mate, Yalo ran over to the stall and quickly slid into line. Olympia had to lumber her way over, being a guardian an all. She shook her head.

"Why don't you act your age sometimes? Would save me a lot of time?"

Yalo replied without a missed beat, "Well, what's the fun in that?"

(I'll be totally interested in a rp thread!)
Quote:
@Falconair
Username:
Tosses Purchased: N/A (i might buy more later today, idk though)

"Hey, hey, Yalo!" A large guardian called out to her clan mate, who was currently in a storm of festival-goers. The said mirror turned his head to his name.

"Oh, Olympia!" Yalo bounded over to Olympia, narrowly missing hitting a couple of dragons.

The guardian smirked and said, "Looks like your 'buddy system' didn't work out."

"The buddy system never fails!" Shot back Yalo, though in good nature.

"Then why are we both separated from our 'partners'?"

"Hey, we found each other. Two negatives create a positive," The mirror said matter-of-factly, though his face showed a grin. Before Olympia could reply though, Yalo quickly pointed to a stall behind her. "Wait, isn't that the place that Finii was talking about?"

And there it was, the Ember Toss stall. Without waiting for clan mate, Yalo ran over to the stall and quickly slid into line. Olympia had to lumber her way over, being a guardian an all. She shook her head.

"Why don't you act your age sometimes? Would save me a lot of time?"

Yalo replied without a missed beat, "Well, what's the fun in that?"

(I'll be totally interested in a rp thread!)
quill.png
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: StrykeSlammerII
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: StrykeSlammerII
Rule #1:
There are always exceptions to the rules.

KnCHVU9.png
J9uDXUp.png

//
tumblr_inline_ny1gxqcPe11qmzhvw_540.png
//

I never saw my shadow till I saw the light
now I need more light to drown it out
-Massivivid
[quote] @Falconair [b]Username[/b]: DragonWarrior333 [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 3/day)[/b]: 3 [b]Tosses Purchased[/b]: 5[/quote] RP: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35209027] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/352091/35209027_350.png[/img] [/url] Busten returned, alone this time, with some glowing embers in a bag. "Hello." he nodded to the snapper, a little sheepishly. "I brought a little payment today for some extra tosses. My little companion is a little sick, and I thought getting all three bottles might cheer her up. So here's hoping!" He pushed the bellows 8 times with his claws crossed.
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: DragonWarrior333
Tosses Purchased: 5

RP:

35209027_350.png

Busten returned, alone this time, with some glowing embers in a bag. "Hello." he nodded to the snapper, a little sheepishly. "I brought a little payment today for some extra tosses. My little companion is a little sick, and I thought getting all three bottles might cheer her up. So here's hoping!" He pushed the bellows 8 times with his claws crossed.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
[quote] @Falconair [b]Username[/b]: [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 3/day)[/b]: 3 [b]Tosses Purchased[/b]: 20 [/quote] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=35142202&skin=20163&apparel=5693&xt=dressing.png[/img] Infin paused to collect herself in a less populated area of the Night Market, having grown steadily annoyed at many dragons less-than-discreet stares at her... abnormal, features. Her attention is drawn to a dragon's cheer from a nearby stall, a dragon apparently achieving a rare result.[i] "Isn't that the stall Oilslick was blathering on about earlier? I guess I might as well go try it myself."[/i]
Quote:
@Falconair
Username:
Tosses Purchased: 20
dragon?did=35142202&skin=20163&apparel=5693&xt=dressing.png
Infin paused to collect herself in a less populated area of the Night Market, having grown steadily annoyed at many dragons less-than-discreet stares at her... abnormal, features. Her attention is drawn to a dragon's cheer from a nearby stall, a dragon apparently achieving a rare result. "Isn't that the stall Oilslick was blathering on about earlier? I guess I might as well go try it myself."
IMG_2197.png
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: Bluecupcake52
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: Bluecupcake52
7zcCDc4.png