Anguis google results are not very helpful I don't need a blindworm right now
Anguis google results are not very helpful I don't need a blindworm right now
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
this one was reeeally frustrating but felt so good when i got it right!!
this one was reeeally frustrating but felt so good when i got it right!!
kengee3_by_coloradoblues-dbd9yxi.png
That moment when you figure out you've been looking at it all wrong and it all makes sense.
That moment when you figure out you've been looking at it all wrong and it all makes sense.
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
The moment when you realize you've had the right answer for the last half hour but didn't believe it because it took you to a non-lightning lair! D:

These devious event-planners, enlisting the help of OOF volunteers and making me redo my math 5 times LOL.
The moment when you realize you've had the right answer for the last half hour but didn't believe it because it took you to a non-lightning lair! D:

These devious event-planners, enlisting the help of OOF volunteers and making me redo my math 5 times LOL.
xz9jkpi.png WdjCbzM.png0J2bgbp.png
@RaikuKawisa I know I fully intend to roleplay for the CYOA event, heh. @KathiraNarae [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljivhiXuDE1qg64aho1_500.gif[/img] [size=2]Multiple can mean merely 2.[/size]
@RaikuKawisa

I know I fully intend to roleplay for the CYOA event, heh.

@KathiraNarae

tumblr_ljivhiXuDE1qg64aho1_500.gif

Multiple can mean merely 2.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
I claim innocence!
I claim innocence!
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
@RaikuKawisa

Whaa, how did you guess that I was literally in the process of checking your posts for sprockets? XP
@RaikuKawisa

Whaa, how did you guess that I was literally in the process of checking your posts for sprockets? XP
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
I'm clean. I'm in the event, I don't think I can hide the Sprockets myself XD
I'm clean. I'm in the event, I don't think I can hide the Sprockets myself XD
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
@RaikuKawisa Heh, the rules actually say you can't get points for ones you've hidden. So it's implied that theoretically one may be both hider and player. [img]https://gyazo.com/3aa0169eb8b9bb659bdb5a526e6b1392.png[/img] Yep, you checked out. I'll probably check some other random poster before checking on the thread posts I'll have been missing while I slept, heh.
@RaikuKawisa

Heh, the rules actually say you can't get points for ones you've hidden. So it's implied that theoretically one may be both hider and player.

3aa0169eb8b9bb659bdb5a526e6b1392.png
Yep, you checked out. I'll probably check some other random poster before checking on the thread posts I'll have been missing while I slept, heh.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 40 41