Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TCC] Familiar Fiasco & Sprocket Search
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 40 41
@Sidegrinder

First off, did you get your spreadsheet by making a copy of this spreadsheet (instructions are included on the sheet) from the Rules and Info post? The first page of that sheet has both information for how to make the copy and the link to submit it :) Let me know if you have any more questions!
@Sidegrinder

First off, did you get your spreadsheet by making a copy of this spreadsheet (instructions are included on the sheet) from the Rules and Info post? The first page of that sheet has both information for how to make the copy and the link to submit it :) Let me know if you have any more questions!
@goatling94

Ok...umm how far is the 'narrowing down'? I still haven't gotten anywhere.
@goatling94

Ok...umm how far is the 'narrowing down'? I still haven't gotten anywhere.
r4hwcLV.png
@KalynaAnne Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't notice that link on my page. ^^;
@KalynaAnne Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't notice that link on my page. ^^;
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
It does feel good when you find it! I don't know if I searched in the "right" way, but it certainly wasn't the first thing I would've thought to do.
It does feel good when you find it! I don't know if I searched in the "right" way, but it certainly wasn't the first thing I would've thought to do.
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
Finally got it, I should've been smarter about the number of digits. [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/9b050a5b76cb0174e8ef7b7d6f0ddbad/tumblr_ose0a8JceZ1umiek2o1_500.gif[/img]
Finally got it, I should've been smarter about the number of digits.

tumblr_ose0a8JceZ1umiek2o1_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png 1506664200.png rounded_corners2.png
@KalynaAnne OH MY WORD! I had the right idea the whole time but didn't do it! [img]http://data.whicdn.com/images/62165388/large.gif[/img]
@KalynaAnne
OH MY WORD! I had the right idea the whole time but didn't do it!

large.gif
r4hwcLV.png
Great, I got the number but I'm stuck :,(

Edit: *throws table* I got the trick with the number but I didn't get the trick with the word. Solved the second part by trying all of the (spoiler)s the number led me to.

This riddle is lowkey brilliant

Hint: reptiles hibernate
Great, I got the number but I'm stuck :,(

Edit: *throws table* I got the trick with the number but I didn't get the trick with the word. Solved the second part by trying all of the (spoiler)s the number led me to.

This riddle is lowkey brilliant

Hint: reptiles hibernate
dNCLmdm.png
@Kapara - Think a little outside the box! Those numbers might not mean exactly what you think they do, if that makes sense at all. You're not using them in the right ... place? Idk how to explain it without giving too much away please don't kill me event runners
@Kapara - Think a little outside the box! Those numbers might not mean exactly what you think they do, if that makes sense at all. You're not using them in the right ... place? Idk how to explain it without giving too much away please don't kill me event runners
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
I maybe have the right number, learned about a ton of random Greek/Roman myths, and now know what slowworms are. I thought I might have a color, but now I don't think so at all. I have no idea what to do with any of this information and all my user/dragon searches with various names and numbers have failed ><

Edit: I may be bad at adding. Redoing all the searches ; ;
I maybe have the right number, learned about a ton of random Greek/Roman myths, and now know what slowworms are. I thought I might have a color, but now I don't think so at all. I have no idea what to do with any of this information and all my user/dragon searches with various names and numbers have failed ><

Edit: I may be bad at adding. Redoing all the searches ; ;
@Lasreaine Hard same. I've used what I've got in every way I can think of, including at least one that I was sure wouldn't work when I tried it, and I'm still no closer to an answer than I was when I started.
@Lasreaine Hard same. I've used what I've got in every way I can think of, including at least one that I was sure wouldn't work when I tried it, and I'm still no closer to an answer than I was when I started.
wgkyULV.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 40 41