Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] Potions Contest! CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[font=Georgia][size=4][color=#3a422d][center] "Now class, we begin. Today's test is not for the faint of heart, however it is not too difficult for a first year. A first year with a true wizard's sharp mind." Professor Severus began. A frizzy- mained imperial waving her arm excitedly in the air received only an arched eyebrow from the professor, "Professor, professor, don't you mean wizard or WITCH?" Professor Severus closed his eyes to mere slits and hissed,"Sssssssssssssure." Now, turning back to face the eager faces of the class he continued his instructions. "You are to use the supplies in the supply hall on the next floor, and, of course, the forests and swamps of the Viridian Labyrinth. You are to find the elements you think best to create a Marshland Poodle Mith. You may study the one sitting at my desk, taking turns, 10 minutes each, then you can begin to gather your supplies. No research! No reading how others have done this! I want to see how YOU will do it. Or fail to. It's really up to you." "WELL, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, GET CRACKING!" [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/329487/32948666.png[/img] I had an example up but @huskylove 's [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2192800/3#post_27469575]entry [/url]is way better than mine was, so if unsure how to proceed, look at it. Kudos, btw. [size=1]@Watercolour@sinstarinablak@Krycelli@Saraceaser@80MinToMidnight@sgkat @heartcrusher1@DragonWarrior333@Bluecupcake52@LadyKnightKatsa@Naga@Nightshire @Shepnerd@unicornssparkle@Lundlaeva@HuskyLove[/size]
"Now class, we begin. Today's test is not for the faint of heart, however it is not too difficult for a first year. A first year with a true wizard's sharp mind." Professor Severus began.

A frizzy- mained imperial waving her arm excitedly in the air received only an arched eyebrow from the professor, "Professor, professor, don't you mean wizard or WITCH?"

Professor Severus closed his eyes to mere slits and hissed,"Sssssssssssssure."
Now, turning back to face the eager faces of the class he continued his instructions.

"You are to use the supplies in the supply hall on the next floor, and, of course, the forests and swamps of the Viridian Labyrinth.

You are to find the elements you think best to create a Marshland Poodle Mith. You may study the one sitting at my desk, taking turns, 10 minutes each, then you can begin to gather your supplies. No research! No reading how others have done this! I want to see how YOU will do it. Or fail to. It's really up to you."

"WELL, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, GET CRACKING!"

32948666.png

I had an example up but @huskylove 's entry is way better than mine was, so if unsure how to proceed, look at it. Kudos, btw.

@Watercolour@sinstarinablak@Krycelli@Saraceaser@80MinToMidnight@sgkat
@heartcrusher1@DragonWarrior333@Bluecupcake52@LadyKnightKatsa@Naga@Nightshire
@Shepnerd@unicornssparkle@Lundlaeva@HuskyLove

7UQxf9D.pngUE9oFgo.png823umPc.png23C40BP.pngIghW64t.png
@catgame21234 We are only posting the potion of the day. If you want to get them ready and save them, that's a great idea, but I'm letting people who miss one come back in and post it, so that will be confusing enough, and I want to keep this one straight-forward as possible because my other event (free plug) CHARMS(in my sig) is enter whatever whenever and I have my hands full as I need to do rl crap as well. Sorry!
@catgame21234 We are only posting the potion of the day. If you want to get them ready and save them, that's a great idea, but I'm letting people who miss one come back in and post it, so that will be confusing enough, and I want to keep this one straight-forward as possible because my other event (free plug) CHARMS(in my sig) is enter whatever whenever and I have my hands full as I need to do rl crap as well. Sorry!
7UQxf9D.pngUE9oFgo.png823umPc.png23C40BP.pngIghW64t.png
@LadyRenee
LOL, thanks, it's my first time doing this kind of thing so I wasn't sure whether I was doing it properly. Good to know I am!
@LadyRenee
LOL, thanks, it's my first time doing this kind of thing so I wasn't sure whether I was doing it properly. Good to know I am!
@LadyRenee [b]Username: [/b]Bluecupcake52 [b]Category:[/b] Marshland Poodle Mith [b]Potion here: [/b] [item=Engineered Superberry] [item = Black Slime] [item = purple ooze][item= beeswax][item = twilight cape] [b]Instructions and notes[/b] 1. First mix the black slime with the purple ooze in the cauldron on low flame. 2. Then add the beeswax to the mixture to make the result a mith. This will cause a reaction. 3. After it settles add three twilight capes to give it all the fluff a poodle mith has. 4. Lastly add three drips of juice from an Engineered Superberry to give it magical essence and the ability to use spells. 5. Then increase the flame to a high level and let it boil for about three hours.
@LadyRenee
Username: Bluecupcake52
Category: Marshland Poodle Mith
Potion here:
Engineered Superberry Black Slime Purple Ooze Beeswax Twilight Cape
Instructions and notes

1. First mix the black slime with the purple ooze in the cauldron on low flame.
2. Then add the beeswax to the mixture to make the result a mith. This will cause a reaction.
3. After it settles add three twilight capes to give it all the fluff a poodle mith has.
4. Lastly add three drips of juice from an Engineered Superberry to give it magical essence and the ability to use spells.
5. Then increase the flame to a high level and let it boil for about three hours.
7zcCDc4.png
@LadyRenee I'd love to be on the pinglist so I don't forget this! [b]Username:[/b] argylion [b]Category:[/b] Test #1: Marshland Poodle Mith [b]Potion here:[/b] [item=silver muck][item=black slime][item=mana thief][item=meal moth] [item=rotala][item=cattail][item=purple goo] [LIST] [*]Transmute anything to get the silver muck [*]To get the black slime, transmute any apparel item. A purple & black flair scarf, purple bows, plum wooly, purple birdskull or dusk rogue items, however, work best. Despite producing black slime they still lend to the mith's dark purple color. [*]5 Mana Thieves are needed, as the stolen life energy is the stimulus required to bring the familiar into being. [*]10 Meal Moths are also needed. They predispose the potion towards moths and the gritty texture can sometimes pass on an aura that discourages other dragons from eating your new familiar. (Luckily the gritty texture doesn't actually pass on. Your mith will still be incredibly soft!) [*]5 purple goos are needed as well. While any food item can be used, it is greatly encouraged to use Rotala or Cattails. Not only are they marsh dwelling plants, but their hardiness lends a greater chance for your mith to survive the creation process. [/LIST] [b]- - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Once you have all your ingredients, stir the goo, muck and slime together in a large cauldron over medium heat. Once they are evenly mixed, add a gallon of water, cover and let simmer for half an hour. [*]Chop up the meal moths while your potion simmers. The chopped moths and whole mana thieves need to be put over ice to preserve freshness. [*]Once the half hour is over, add the insects, stirring 10 times clockwise and 3 counterclockwise. [*]Cover the cauldron again, turn the heat up to high and heat until boiling. The heat will kickstart the mana into weaving together the life of your mith. [*]Once boiling, turn off the heat, uncover and wait another half hour. Your potion should start solidifying into a dark purple-brown cocoon. Your mith will soon emerge! [/LIST] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/17502.png[/img][/center]
@LadyRenee
I'd love to be on the pinglist so I don't forget this!

Username: argylion
Category: Test #1: Marshland Poodle Mith
Potion here:
Silver Muck Black Slime Mana Thief Meal Moth
Rotala Cattail Purple Goo
  • Transmute anything to get the silver muck
  • To get the black slime, transmute any apparel item. A purple & black flair scarf, purple bows, plum wooly, purple birdskull or dusk rogue items, however, work best. Despite producing black slime they still lend to the mith's dark purple color.
  • 5 Mana Thieves are needed, as the stolen life energy is the stimulus required to bring the familiar into being.
  • 10 Meal Moths are also needed. They predispose the potion towards moths and the gritty texture can sometimes pass on an aura that discourages other dragons from eating your new familiar. (Luckily the gritty texture doesn't actually pass on. Your mith will still be incredibly soft!)
  • 5 purple goos are needed as well. While any food item can be used, it is greatly encouraged to use Rotala or Cattails. Not only are they marsh dwelling plants, but their hardiness lends a greater chance for your mith to survive the creation process.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  1. Once you have all your ingredients, stir the goo, muck and slime together in a large cauldron over medium heat. Once they are evenly mixed, add a gallon of water, cover and let simmer for half an hour.
  2. Chop up the meal moths while your potion simmers. The chopped moths and whole mana thieves need to be put over ice to preserve freshness.
  3. Once the half hour is over, add the insects, stirring 10 times clockwise and 3 counterclockwise.
  4. Cover the cauldron again, turn the heat up to high and heat until boiling. The heat will kickstart the mana into weaving together the life of your mith.
  5. Once boiling, turn off the heat, uncover and wait another half hour. Your potion should start solidifying into a dark purple-brown cocoon. Your mith will soon emerge!
17502.png
NcSflKP.png
My bones are made of feathers, and my heart beats with the breeze.
D91RBvR.pnglHdQ8WC.gifOY3P2op.png
NQaOZu9.png
stW7qZC.png
IbGi8gf.png
@LadyRenee (This is not a cheap recipe, but I'm assuming that's okay) [b]Username: [/b] DragonWarrior333 [b]]Category:[/b] Marshland Poodle mith [b] Potion here: [/b] [item=Breed Change: Tundra] [item=Skin: Luna Mith] [item=Purple sludge] [item=Twilight Jewel Moth] [item=Silver muck] Instructions and notes: 1. Mix the purple sludge and silver muck in your cauldron on low heat for 30 minutes. The sludge will give it the correct color, while the muck wil give a spark of the life force of the familiar that created it. 2. For texture and relative shape, mix in a Breed Change: Tundra and let it boil for 15 minutes. Miths are a similar shape, and as the description of the familiar says, they are "Sometimes mistaken for a tundra from the air" 3. Next, add the skin: Luna mith and let it simmer for an hour before removing any remnants. Although it is a different variation, it will add many mith characteristics to the final result. 4. Finally, add something with similar genetic makeup to the familiar: a Twilight Jewel Moth, and leave overnight, or for around 7 hours.
@LadyRenee (This is not a cheap recipe, but I'm assuming that's okay)

Username: DragonWarrior333

]Category: Marshland Poodle mith

Potion here:
Breed Change: Tundra Skin: Luna Mith Purple Sludge Twilight Jewel Moth Silver Muck
Instructions and notes:
1. Mix the purple sludge and silver muck in your cauldron on low heat for 30 minutes. The sludge will give it the correct color, while the muck wil give a spark of the life force of the familiar that created it.
2. For texture and relative shape, mix in a Breed Change: Tundra and let it boil for 15 minutes. Miths are a similar shape, and as the description of the familiar says, they are "Sometimes mistaken for a tundra from the air"
3. Next, add the skin: Luna mith and let it simmer for an hour before removing any remnants. Although it is a different variation, it will add many mith characteristics to the final result.
4. Finally, add something with similar genetic makeup to the familiar: a Twilight Jewel Moth, and leave overnight, or for around 7 hours.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@LadyRenee [b]Username:[/b] sgkat [b]Category:[/b] Test #1 [b]Potion:[/b] [item=plum wooly coat][item=moonglow foxtail][item=sweetpuff feather][item=umbral yarn][item=shadow runestone][item=carpenter wax][item=unstable serthis concoction][item=moth-eaten mith doll] [b]Instructions and Notes:[/b] 1. Begin by sewing together your [b]Plum Wooly Coat[/b], [b]Moonglow Foxtails[/b], and [b]Sweetpuff Feathers[/b] with [b]Umbral Yarn[/b]. The more foxtails and feathers used, the fluffier the resulting mith; use more foxtails for a trickster companion, more feathers for an endearing one. 2. Crush your [b]Shadow Runestone[/b] into dust. Chop your [b]Carpenter Wax[/b] into small slivers. Mix together for a gritty powder that is the essence of Shadow and flight. 3. Place your fluffy bundle into your cauldron and sprinkle with your Shadow powder. Pour a small amount of [b]Unstable Serthis Concoction[/b] over it, just enough to submerge it. Too much and your potion will explode, rather than imbue your mith with life and personality. 4. Let simmer on low heat overnight. 5. Remove from heat; add a [b]Moth-eaten Mith Doll[/b] and let stand until cool. 6. Your mith is complete.
@LadyRenee

Username: sgkat

Category: Test #1

Potion:
Plum Wooly Coat Moonglow Foxtail Sweetpuff Feather Umbral Yarn Shadow Runestone Carpenter Wax Unstable Serthis Concoction Moth-eaten Mith Doll

Instructions and Notes:
1. Begin by sewing together your Plum Wooly Coat, Moonglow Foxtails, and Sweetpuff Feathers with Umbral Yarn. The more foxtails and feathers used, the fluffier the resulting mith; use more foxtails for a trickster companion, more feathers for an endearing one.

2. Crush your Shadow Runestone into dust. Chop your Carpenter Wax into small slivers. Mix together for a gritty powder that is the essence of Shadow and flight.

3. Place your fluffy bundle into your cauldron and sprinkle with your Shadow powder. Pour a small amount of Unstable Serthis Concoction over it, just enough to submerge it. Too much and your potion will explode, rather than imbue your mith with life and personality.

4. Let simmer on low heat overnight.

5. Remove from heat; add a Moth-eaten Mith Doll and let stand until cool.

6. Your mith is complete.

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@LadyRenee [b]Username: [/b] sinstarinablak [b]]Category:[/b] Test #1 [b] Potion here: [/b] [item=Breed Change: Tundra] [item=Moth-eaten Mith Doll] [item=Carpenter Wax] -or- [item=Beeswax] [item=Black Slime] [item=Purple Ooze] [item=Plum Wooly Antennae] [item=Plum Wooly Coat] [item=Redwood Kindling] [item=Wing Bones] [item=Diaphanous Wing] Instructions and notes 1. To begin creating your Marshland Poodle Mith, first check that the lunar cycle will be on a new moon. While the potion may not fail if started on a different moon phase, it could cause major complications. (See foot note 1A.) 2. Compile before you a scroll of Breed Change: Tundra, a Moth-eaten Mith Doll, and a rough mannequin created from Redwood Kindling, Wing Bones, Plum Wooly Antennae and a Plum Wooly Coat. Make sure that this mannequin was created the same night you will be performing this ritual so that it has the maximum creation energy imbued in it. A premade mannequin can cause complications. (See foot note 1B.) Additionally make sure the mannequin roughly resembles a Marshland Poodle Mith, as this makes the transition of energy easier. 3. Determine which way in your area is Southeast and set the scroll in that place. To the Southwest place the mannequin. To the West place the Moth-eaten Mith Doll and to the East place any liquids you will be using, including your water, Black Slime and Purple Ooze. To your North place your cauldron. These directions correspond with the elements of Earth, Fire, Water, Air and Spirit, respectively. 4. Light your cauldron and pour the water, slime and ooze inside. Cover and let simmer for half an hour, do not stir. 5. Chop your beeswax or carpenter's wax--do not use both (See foot note 2A). Drop this into the cauldron and stir thrice deiseil. Let simmer uncovered for fifteen minutes then stir thrice once more, this time widdershins. 6. When the cauldron's contents begin to have a deep purple hue, this can take between an additional five to ten minutes after stirring widdershins, place the Moth-eaten Mith Doll in the concoction and read the contents of the Tundra Breed Change scroll whilst standing over the cauldron. Do not, under any circumstances, drop the scroll into the concoction. (See foot note 2B.) 7. Wait until the Moth-eaten Mith Doll has sunken into the mixture and then add the mannequin to the cauldron. Be careful not to crush the mannequin as this can spell disaster. (See foot note 1C.) Cover the cauldron and allow to sit for two hours. It is suggested that during these two hours you do not leave your conjuring circle. You may read, light incense, meditate, or merely wait. Some have found that the energy done from activities other than waiting imbue their Marshland Poodle Mith with extraordinary things such as strength, highly skilled flight or even magic. 8. When the two hours are complete, take the Diaphanous Wings you set out for this task and crush them above the mixture, letting them mix with the contents. There should be a puff of purple or blue smoke. If there is any other color, immediately douse the fire and nullify the mixture. Something has gone wrong. (See foot note 1D) 9. If the puff was of the correct color, chant the following phrase thrice above the mixture: An' on this night I give thee life. 10. If all has gone well, clean your area, leave the cauldron uncovered, close your conjuring circle and go to sleep. The next morning you should find a Marshland Poodle Mith curled up and slumbering in the cauldron. Congratulations! [center]Footnotes[/center] 1A. It has been found that attempting this on the full moon creates a Clouded Mith. Other cycles merely create a Luna Mith. These Miths, however, are incomplete. Often they come out in an unnatural color, or are missing parts of their bodies due to the nature of the ingredients needed to create a Marshland Poodle Mith not including ones needed to create a Mith of another type. Remember, student, that each Mith is unique and needs its own unique set of ingredients! 1B. When using a premade mannequin, the Mith will often live a short life if any life at all. There simply is not enough energy to sustain it as is needed. 1C. Crushing the mannequin in any manner can cause the Mith to come out deformed and in great amounts of pain. Take extra care not to crush it as these Miths do know who created them and will attack for the perceived slight. 1D. Colors that have been noted are green, red, yellow, and black. The creatures that come from these can be merely deformed Miths but can also be any of the following: A flesh-eater, a Nochnyr, a Somber Spirit, a Malevolent Spirit,and a particularly aggressive Woodland Turkey. 2A. Using both can either cause the mixture to become a dud or can create an odd hybrid between a Marshland Poodle Mith and a Goldenplains Poodle Mith. While this may sound cool, these Miths often become very distressed at their split identities and often run away or attack their creators. 2B. If you drop the scroll into the mix, nullify it immediately. You are no longer creating a Mith. You are creating something far worse. Remember: Amalgams are against magick Law.
@LadyRenee

Username: sinstarinablak

]Category: Test #1

Potion here:
Breed Change: Tundra Moth-eaten Mith Doll Carpenter Wax -or- Beeswax Black Slime Purple Ooze Plum Wooly Antennae Plum Wooly Coat Redwood Kindling Wing Bones Diaphanous Wing
Instructions and notes

1. To begin creating your Marshland Poodle Mith, first check that the lunar cycle will be on a new moon. While the potion may not fail if started on a different moon phase, it could cause major complications. (See foot note 1A.)

2. Compile before you a scroll of Breed Change: Tundra, a Moth-eaten Mith Doll, and a rough mannequin created from Redwood Kindling, Wing Bones, Plum Wooly Antennae and a Plum Wooly Coat. Make sure that this mannequin was created the same night you will be performing this ritual so that it has the maximum creation energy imbued in it. A premade mannequin can cause complications. (See foot note 1B.) Additionally make sure the mannequin roughly resembles a Marshland Poodle Mith, as this makes the transition of energy easier.

3. Determine which way in your area is Southeast and set the scroll in that place. To the Southwest place the mannequin. To the West place the Moth-eaten Mith Doll and to the East place any liquids you will be using, including your water, Black Slime and Purple Ooze. To your North place your cauldron. These directions correspond with the elements of Earth, Fire, Water, Air and Spirit, respectively.

4. Light your cauldron and pour the water, slime and ooze inside. Cover and let simmer for half an hour, do not stir.

5. Chop your beeswax or carpenter's wax--do not use both (See foot note 2A). Drop this into the cauldron and stir thrice deiseil. Let simmer uncovered for fifteen minutes then stir thrice once more, this time widdershins.

6. When the cauldron's contents begin to have a deep purple hue, this can take between an additional five to ten minutes after stirring widdershins, place the Moth-eaten Mith Doll in the concoction and read the contents of the Tundra Breed Change scroll whilst standing over the cauldron. Do not, under any circumstances, drop the scroll into the concoction. (See foot note 2B.)

7. Wait until the Moth-eaten Mith Doll has sunken into the mixture and then add the mannequin to the cauldron. Be careful not to crush the mannequin as this can spell disaster. (See foot note 1C.) Cover the cauldron and allow to sit for two hours. It is suggested that during these two hours you do not leave your conjuring circle. You may read, light incense, meditate, or merely wait. Some have found that the energy done from activities other than waiting imbue their Marshland Poodle Mith with extraordinary things such as strength, highly skilled flight or even magic.

8. When the two hours are complete, take the Diaphanous Wings you set out for this task and crush them above the mixture, letting them mix with the contents. There should be a puff of purple or blue smoke. If there is any other color, immediately douse the fire and nullify the mixture. Something has gone wrong. (See foot note 1D)

9. If the puff was of the correct color, chant the following phrase thrice above the mixture:
An' on this night I give thee life.

10. If all has gone well, clean your area, leave the cauldron uncovered, close your conjuring circle and go to sleep. The next morning you should find a Marshland Poodle Mith curled up and slumbering in the cauldron. Congratulations!
Footnotes

1A. It has been found that attempting this on the full moon creates a Clouded Mith. Other cycles merely create a Luna Mith. These Miths, however, are incomplete. Often they come out in an unnatural color, or are missing parts of their bodies due to the nature of the ingredients needed to create a Marshland Poodle Mith not including ones needed to create a Mith of another type. Remember, student, that each Mith is unique and needs its own unique set of ingredients!

1B. When using a premade mannequin, the Mith will often live a short life if any life at all. There simply is not enough energy to sustain it as is needed.

1C. Crushing the mannequin in any manner can cause the Mith to come out deformed and in great amounts of pain. Take extra care not to crush it as these Miths do know who created them and will attack for the perceived slight.

1D. Colors that have been noted are green, red, yellow, and black. The creatures that come from these can be merely deformed Miths but can also be any of the following: A flesh-eater, a Nochnyr, a Somber Spirit, a Malevolent Spirit,and a particularly aggressive Woodland Turkey.

2A. Using both can either cause the mixture to become a dud or can create an odd hybrid between a Marshland Poodle Mith and a Goldenplains Poodle Mith. While this may sound cool, these Miths often become very distressed at their split identities and often run away or attack their creators.

2B. If you drop the scroll into the mix, nullify it immediately. You are no longer creating a Mith. You are creating something far worse. Remember: Amalgams are against magick Law.

If you hear the music....
It's already too late.
Eg7eN5P.png
Looking for affiliates
@LadyRenee Can I be added to the pinglist? Thank you! [b]Username:[/b] Hkomygf [b]]Category:[/b] Test #1, Marshland Poodle Mith [b] Potion here:[/b] [item=Enchanted Remains]x10[Item=Silk Spool]x15[Item=Grey Squirrel]x10[Item=Translucent Fins]x2 [Item=Sweetpuff Feather]x20[Item=Silver Muck]x2[Item=Blue Goo]x8[Item=Red Goo]x6[Item=Hardy Antler] ----- [b]Instructions and Notes:[/b] 1. Take the Enchanted Remains and mix them with one of the silver muck. This will give you a substance with a dough-like consistency, which you can shape into the the marshland poodle mith. Don't worry, it doesn't need to be perfect; the silver muck, when cooked, will help form the smaller details. 2. Remove the tails from the grey squirrels and use the string from the silk spools to stitch it together into one long chain. Wrap the chain around the neck of the mith you created in step 1, and use more string from the silk spool to hold it in place. The remainder of the squirrels can be saved for someother project or eaten as a quick snack. 3. Attach the translucent fins to the back of the mith-shaped sculpture and use the sweetpuff feathers to form two large feather-like appendages on the head of the sculpture. 4. Turn the cauldron on high. Put the last silver muck, the 8 blue goo, and the 6 red goo into the caldron. Take the hardy antler and snap off the points until you have just the main beam. Use this to stir the mix in the cauldron before putting it inside the cauldron. Take your mith sculpture and put that inside the cauldron as well. Cover cauldron with a lid. 5. The time to cook varies, ranging from as little as 10 minutes to as much as 1 week. Before long, you'll hear a fluttering from within the pot. Remove the lid and inside, you'll find your marshland poodle mith!
@LadyRenee
Can I be added to the pinglist? Thank you!

Username: Hkomygf

]Category: Test #1, Marshland Poodle Mith

Potion here:
Enchanted Remains x10 Silk Spool x15 Grey Squirrel x10 Translucent Fins x2
Sweetpuff Feather x20 Silver Muck x2 Blue Goo x8 Red Goo x6 Hardy Antler
Instructions and Notes:
1. Take the Enchanted Remains and mix them with one of the silver muck. This will give you a substance with a dough-like consistency, which you can shape into the the marshland poodle mith. Don't worry, it doesn't need to be perfect; the silver muck, when cooked, will help form the smaller details.
2. Remove the tails from the grey squirrels and use the string from the silk spools to stitch it together into one long chain. Wrap the chain around the neck of the mith you created in step 1, and use more string from the silk spool to hold it in place. The remainder of the squirrels can be saved for someother project or eaten as a quick snack.
3. Attach the translucent fins to the back of the mith-shaped sculpture and use the sweetpuff feathers to form two large feather-like appendages on the head of the sculpture.
4. Turn the cauldron on high. Put the last silver muck, the 8 blue goo, and the 6 red goo into the caldron. Take the hardy antler and snap off the points until you have just the main beam. Use this to stir the mix in the cauldron before putting it inside the cauldron. Take your mith sculpture and put that inside the cauldron as well. Cover cauldron with a lid.
5. The time to cook varies, ranging from as little as 10 minutes to as much as 1 week. Before long, you'll hear a fluttering from within the pot. Remove the lid and inside, you'll find your marshland poodle mith!
@LadyRenee [b]Username: [/b]bellzan [b]]Category:[/b] Marshland Poodle Mith [b] Potion here: [/b] [item=Twilight Jewel Moth] [item=Moth-eaten Mith Doll] [item=Copper Muck] Instructions and notes: [LIST] [*]First pour two copper mucks* into your cauldron. Heat the muck, stirring periodically, until it has an even, liquid-y texture with no lumps. Muck is the transmutation material associated with familiars, and we won't need any rarer than copper to create a common familiar, such as a mith. [*]Add three Twilight Jewel Moths. In order to make a moth, we must use moths. [*]Finally, toss in a Moth-eaten Mith Doll. The connection to Marshland Poodle Mith's will turn the Twilight Jewel Moths into a Marshland Poodle Mith. [*]Cool over night. This allows the ingredients to work together. In the morning, there should be a sleeping Marshland Poodle Mith inside the cauldron. A simple waking spell will wake the creature. [/LIST] * 1 muck = 1/8 of a standard cauldron
@LadyRenee Username: bellzan
]Category: Marshland Poodle Mith
Potion here: Twilight Jewel Moth Moth-eaten Mith Doll Copper Muck
Instructions and notes:
  • First pour two copper mucks* into your cauldron. Heat the muck, stirring periodically, until it has an even, liquid-y texture with no lumps. Muck is the transmutation material associated with familiars, and we won't need any rarer than copper to create a common familiar, such as a mith.
  • Add three Twilight Jewel Moths. In order to make a moth, we must use moths.
  • Finally, toss in a Moth-eaten Mith Doll. The connection to Marshland Poodle Mith's will turn the Twilight Jewel Moths into a Marshland Poodle Mith.
  • Cool over night. This allows the ingredients to work together. In the morning, there should be a sleeping Marshland Poodle Mith inside the cauldron. A simple waking spell will wake the creature.

* 1 muck = 1/8 of a standard cauldron
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15