Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] 4D Labyrinth - Prizes being sent
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Can I be added to the pinglist please? And I would like to support Marcel - Fungi. I've added Marcel's icon to my sig as well.
Can I be added to the pinglist please? And I would like to support Marcel - Fungi. I've added Marcel's icon to my sig as well.
@Hkomygf, I'm sorry, but this event actually ended yesterday D: It was for the push before GG. Thank you for your interest <3
@Hkomygf, I'm sorry, but this event actually ended yesterday D: It was for the push before GG. Thank you for your interest <3
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@Wintercreek

Whoops! Sorry about that. xD
@Wintercreek

Whoops! Sorry about that. xD
Since it is closed, I have moved my signature badge to my nature badge collector dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32224219] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/322243/32224219_350.png[/img] [/url] Is this okay? Do I still get credit for having it in my sig-line before? Or do I need to put it back?
Since it is closed, I have moved my signature badge to my nature badge collector dragon

32224219_350.png

Is this okay? Do I still get credit for having it in my sig-line before? Or do I need to put it back?
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@Saronai, you're good :) I'll be adding the tickets in once the IF Raffle and OoF Raffles are updated with everyone's tickets.
@Saronai, you're good :) I'll be adding the tickets in once the IF Raffle and OoF Raffles are updated with everyone's tickets.
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@Wintercreek cool beans, thanks again for a fun competition.
@Wintercreek cool beans, thanks again for a fun competition.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
Alrighty! Val has let me know that all tickets have been added to their respective OoF and IF Raffles :) I'll be drawing prizes tonight or tomorrow afternoon!!
Alrighty! Val has let me know that all tickets have been added to their respective OoF and IF Raffles :) I'll be drawing prizes tonight or tomorrow afternoon!!
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
Whoot! Thanks for the update.
Whoot! Thanks for the update.
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png
**welcome, starter packs, bank vault

se8WqoZ.png
T0yVrtj.png
**welcome to nature +small green momma

***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
9BR4VrZ.png***
bank + vault + dandelion deposit

GOqmx87.png
** small orange cat

dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
uyHrPB4.png**
9BR4VrZ.png ** Special thanks to the legions of podids
who gave their claws to this project.

LGfILQY.gif***
** bank bank leaf Dandelion podids

2pis3YL.pngdUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.png**9BR4VrZ.pngdlwdi4H.png
** OOF bank bank CC Dandelion IF
dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.pngbhtyqsn.png**9BR4VrZ.png
** bank bank CC LOST Dandelion
******rXYdOjX.png 5TaV2hL.png ***EaAtnJi.png
** COYA GG, DADA, Monera

qnb6C0Q.gif
** teacup dragon advert

kUUVDw6.png*****35kBUID.png
large welcome pack sign

8g7QT7K.png
T0yVrtj.png
small welcome pack link & small green momma

GOqmx87.png
tiny orange cat
[size=1]@dorklord @wingworm @Quinineer @DragonWarrior333 @Rocwylde @Ellapinky @80MinToMidnight @wetdog15 @Stanzascale @Watercolour @Nishiboys @emmasquema @Hoefler @Jetfeather @Oakensoul @Bluecupcake52 @aformofmotion @Ashtar @Saronai @Elysadie @Tauress @Bowerslave @deztora @catgame21234 @1127Herobrine @ThisOneIsBlue @Schefflera @Sellefane @scarletskyz @Sivi @Syceris @StormDragon21 @Spectra126 @CatkinStarchild @Sidegrinder @Hadidah[/size] [center] [size=4][color=green] Hello, hello! It's prize drawing time [size=1](and other stuff)[/size]! I would like to remind everyone that the winners were chosen via RNG.org and that is it possible to win more than one prize pack :) wingworm has won the Champion's Purse for backing Marcel! Sivi has won the Second Place Prize Pack for backing Hestia! Sellefane has won the Third Place Prize Pack for backing Dahlia! Elysadie has won the Fourth Place Prize Pack for backing Aehoback! aformofmotion has won the Root, Root, Root for the Home Team Prize Pack! 80MinToMidnight has won the I'm Your Biggest Fan Prize Pack! The ten additional prize pack winners are: 1. wingworm 2. Quinineer 3. Ashtar 4. dorklord 5. Ellapinky 6. Stanzascale 7. Saronai 8. Bluecupcake52 9. Tauress 10. Bowerslave Congratulations!! When choosing your prizes please list your choices from most desired to least. List as many prize packs as your place in the drawing (ex: You are #5 so you would list your five most desired prize packs from first to last). You have 48 hours to pick your prizes; if you don't respond within 48 hours I will draw a new winner. They will be handed out on Friday night :) Anyone who back Marcel may use the Gold Champion Trophy Badge. Anyone who back Hestia may use the Silver Champion Trophy Badge. Anyone who backed Dahlia may use the Bronze Champion Trophy Badge. Anyone who backed Aehobak may use the Wooden Champion Trophy Badge! If you would like to be pinged when I write the Labyrinth story please let me know!! Thank you all so much for participating <3 I know there were some hiccups along the way. If we have this event again those will be smoothed out. I appreciate all your feedback and enthusiasm! I also want to give one more shout out to our awesome donors (Mazarine, dorklord, NebulaLagoon, wingworm, Valyrie, Charliex8, Agatekey, Chrisondra, bonstrosity, idlewildly, PostVerbal, snafflewyrm, Apfelobst, harrower, and braidfist) and artists (dorklord, Valyrie, and Sylvandyr) for their contributions and their generosity <3 Thank you all so, so much for playing and I hope you all have a wonderful Greenskeeper Gathering! [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ySPcRyJ.png[/img][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/QCIZzHr.png[/img][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/sDUAgc5.png[/img][/center] [center][size=4][color=043B04]Prize Distribution:[/size][/center] [LIST] [*] [color=043B04]If your chosen Champion is the first to finish the Maze you have the chance to win the "Champion's Purse Prize Pack". This is not a GUARANTEED prize, but rather one gifted by RNG and [i]only[/i] if you backed the winning Champion. [*] [color=043B04]If your chosen Champion is the second to finish the Maze you have the chance to win the "Second Place Prize Pack". This is not a GUARANTEED prize, but rather one gifted by RNG and [i]only[/i] if you backed the second place Champion. (So on and so forth for the third and fourth place Champion's). [*] [color=043B04]The supporter who sends in the most Dragon Levels will win the "Root, Root, Root for the Home Team" Prize Pack. [*] [color=043B04]At the beginning of the event I will pick a (secret!) piece of equipment. The first person to fulfill the purchase price of that equipment for their Champion will win the "I'm Your Biggest Fan" prize pack. The winner of this prize pack will be announced at the end. [*] [color=043B04]All other prize packs will be distributed by RNG to anyone who participated regardless of Champion placing or amounts sent in. [*] [color=043B04]You can win a prize from each category. So, if your Champion placed Second, and you sent in the most levels, and you participated you have the chance to win the "Second Place Prize Pack", the "Root, Root, Root for the Home Team" prize pack, [i]and[/i] one of the other ten prize packs available to anyone who places. [size=2]If this happens RNG must really love you.[/size] [*][i][size=2][color=043B04]Please note that all prize packs will remain the same regardless of the directions the story takes![/size][/i] [/list] [quote=Champion's Purse @wingworm for Marcel] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/krLNmkW.png[/img] [item=Autumnal Wreath][item=Featherback Boar][item=royal cape][item=Champion's Purse] x50 100,000 Treasure OR 100 Gems [/center] [/quote] [quote=Second Place @Sivi for Hestia] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/PMRhydA.png[/img] [item=Green Olive Wreath][item=Filigree Rapier][item=katana][item=Champion's Purse] x25 50,000 Treasure OR 50 Gems[/center] [/quote] [quote=Third Place @Sellefane for Dahlia] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Wg9DbER.png[/img] [item=Umbral Wreath][item=druidic sash][item=Champion's Purse] x10 25,000 Treasure OR 25 Gems[/center] [/quote] [quote=Fourth Place @Elysadie for Aehobak] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/LgHm9wW.png[/img] [item=umbral Wreath][item=gilded decorative chest][item=White and Gold Flair Scarf][item=champion's purse] x5 10,000 Treasure OR 10 Gems[/center] [/quote] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/EHjU0bB.png[/img][/center] [quote=I'm Your Biggest Fan @80MinToMidnight] [center][item=finely crafted lute][item=hip black frames][/center] [/quote] Tthe secret piece of equipment was the Maren's Sharkskin Breastplate! Which was bought pretty much immediately... *squints at* 80MinToMidnight. Are you a psychic?? [quote=Root, Root, Root for the Home Team @aformofmotion] [center][item=yelling wyrmpeck][item=poet's tam][item=chattering parrot][/center] [/quote] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/EHjU0bB.png[/img][/center] [quote=Wrong Turn] [center][item=aged carcass][item=infestation maggot][item=deadweed] [item=nightmare][item=cleaver][item=carrioncorn] [/center] [/quote] [quote=A Roll of the Dice] [center][item=unhatched nature egg][item=iron treasure chest] x5[/center] [/quote] [quote=We're All a Little Batty] [center][item=spectral duskflapper][item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=armored duskflapper][/center] [/quote] [quote=But it's Better than Being Catty] [center][item=tigerblood foo][item=black cat][item=mantled foo][skin=6931][/center] [/quote] [quote=...Something About Dogs] [center][item=tricolor yapper][item=dwarf hainu macaw][item=hainu] [item=sweetheart lace collar][item=black lace collar][item=antique lace collar][/center] [/quote] [quote=Congeniality] [center][item=dwarf unicorn][item=pretty white neck bow][/center] [/quote] [quote=Of Course There Are Snakes.] [center][item=Ringlet Amphithere][item=tertiary gene: scales] [item=Ultramel Amphithere][item=ball python][/center] [/quote] [quote=Whooooo Are You?] [center][item=earthen masque][item=carved harpy mask] [item=wildwood owl][item=sakura owl] [item=sakura owlet] x50 [item=wildwood owlet]x50 [/center] [/quote] [quote=Games for Everyone] [center][item=shady crown][skin=16383] [item=Bogsneak Puppet][item=white queen][item=black king][item=Ball-Jointed Bogsneak] [size=2]A full set of Chess pieces.[/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote=The Woods are Alive] [center][item=sapling speaker][item=Butterfly's Kiss][item=timber tender][item=Druidic Crown] [item=Gladekeeper Topiary Cutting][item=Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll][/center] [/quote]
@dorklord @wingworm @Quinineer @DragonWarrior333 @Rocwylde @Ellapinky @80MinToMidnight @wetdog15 @Stanzascale @Watercolour @Nishiboys @emmasquema @Hoefler @Jetfeather @Oakensoul @Bluecupcake52 @aformofmotion @Ashtar @Saronai @Elysadie @Tauress @Bowerslave @deztora @catgame21234 @1127Herobrine @ThisOneIsBlue @Schefflera @Sellefane @scarletskyz @Sivi @Syceris @StormDragon21 @Spectra126 @CatkinStarchild @Sidegrinder @Hadidah

Hello, hello! It's prize drawing time (and other stuff)! I would like to remind everyone that the winners were chosen via RNG.org and that is it possible to win more than one prize pack :)

wingworm has won the Champion's Purse for backing Marcel! Sivi has won the Second Place Prize Pack for backing Hestia! Sellefane has won the Third Place Prize Pack for backing Dahlia! Elysadie has won the Fourth Place Prize Pack for backing Aehoback!

aformofmotion has won the Root, Root, Root for the Home Team Prize Pack! 80MinToMidnight has won the I'm Your Biggest Fan Prize Pack!

The ten additional prize pack winners are:

1. wingworm
2. Quinineer
3. Ashtar
4. dorklord
5. Ellapinky
6. Stanzascale
7. Saronai
8. Bluecupcake52
9. Tauress
10. Bowerslave

Congratulations!! When choosing your prizes please list your choices from most desired to least. List as many prize packs as your place in the drawing (ex: You are #5 so you would list your five most desired prize packs from first to last). You have 48 hours to pick your prizes; if you don't respond within 48 hours I will draw a new winner. They will be handed out on Friday night :)

Anyone who back Marcel may use the Gold Champion Trophy Badge. Anyone who back Hestia may use the Silver Champion Trophy Badge. Anyone who backed Dahlia may use the Bronze Champion Trophy Badge. Anyone who backed Aehobak may use the Wooden Champion Trophy Badge!

If you would like to be pinged when I write the Labyrinth story please let me know!! Thank you all so much for participating <3 I know there were some hiccups along the way. If we have this event again those will be smoothed out. I appreciate all your feedback and enthusiasm! I also want to give one more shout out to our awesome donors (Mazarine, dorklord, NebulaLagoon, wingworm, Valyrie, Charliex8, Agatekey, Chrisondra, bonstrosity, idlewildly, PostVerbal, snafflewyrm, Apfelobst, harrower, and braidfist) and artists (dorklord, Valyrie, and Sylvandyr) for their contributions and their generosity <3

Thank you all so, so much for playing and I hope you all have a wonderful Greenskeeper Gathering!

ySPcRyJ.png
QCIZzHr.png
sDUAgc5.png

Prize Distribution:
  • If your chosen Champion is the first to finish the Maze you have the chance to win the "Champion's Purse Prize Pack". This is not a GUARANTEED prize, but rather one gifted by RNG and only if you backed the winning Champion.
  • If your chosen Champion is the second to finish the Maze you have the chance to win the "Second Place Prize Pack". This is not a GUARANTEED prize, but rather one gifted by RNG and only if you backed the second place Champion. (So on and so forth for the third and fourth place Champion's).
  • The supporter who sends in the most Dragon Levels will win the "Root, Root, Root for the Home Team" Prize Pack.
  • At the beginning of the event I will pick a (secret!) piece of equipment. The first person to fulfill the purchase price of that equipment for their Champion will win the "I'm Your Biggest Fan" prize pack. The winner of this prize pack will be announced at the end.
  • All other prize packs will be distributed by RNG to anyone who participated regardless of Champion placing or amounts sent in.
  • You can win a prize from each category. So, if your Champion placed Second, and you sent in the most levels, and you participated you have the chance to win the "Second Place Prize Pack", the "Root, Root, Root for the Home Team" prize pack, and one of the other ten prize packs available to anyone who places. If this happens RNG must really love you.
  • Please note that all prize packs will remain the same regardless of the directions the story takes!

Champion's Purse @wingworm for Marcel wrote:
krLNmkW.png
Autumnal Wreath Featherback Boar Royal Cape Champion's Purse x50
100,000 Treasure OR 100 Gems
Second Place @Sivi for Hestia wrote:
PMRhydA.png
Green Olive Wreath Filigree Rapier Katana Champion's Purse x25
50,000 Treasure OR 50 Gems
Third Place @Sellefane for Dahlia wrote:
Wg9DbER.png
Umbral Wreath Druidic Sash Champion's Purse x10
25,000 Treasure OR 25 Gems
Fourth Place @Elysadie for Aehobak wrote:
LgHm9wW.png
Umbral Wreath Gilded Decorative Chest White and Gold Flair Scarf Champion's Purse x5
10,000 Treasure OR 10 Gems

EHjU0bB.png

I'm Your Biggest Fan @80MinToMidnight wrote:
Finely Crafted Lute Hip Black Frames
Tthe secret piece of equipment was the Maren's Sharkskin Breastplate! Which was bought pretty much immediately... *squints at* 80MinToMidnight. Are you a psychic??

Root, Root, Root for the Home Team @aformofmotion wrote:
Yelling Wyrmpeck Poet's Tam Chattering Parrot

EHjU0bB.png

Wrong Turn wrote:
Aged Carcass Infestation Maggot Deadweed
Nightmare Cleaver Carrioncorn
A Roll of the Dice wrote:
Unhatched Nature Egg Iron Treasure Chest x5
We're All a Little Batty wrote:
Spectral Duskflapper Unhatched Nocturne Egg Armored Duskflapper
But it's Better than Being Catty wrote:
Tigerblood Foo Black Cat Mantled Foo
...Something About Dogs wrote:
Tricolor Yapper Dwarf Hainu Macaw Hainu
Sweetheart Lace Collar Black Lace Collar Antique Lace Collar
Congeniality wrote:
Dwarf Unicorn Pretty White Neck Bow
Of Course There Are Snakes. wrote:
Ringlet Amphithere Tertiary Gene: Scales
Ultramel Amphithere Ball Python
Whooooo Are You? wrote:
Earthen Masque Carved Harpy Mask
Wildwood Owl Sakura Owl
Sakura Owlet x50 Wildwood Owlet x50
Games for Everyone wrote:
Shady Crown
Bogsneak Puppet White Queen Black King Ball-Jointed Bogsneak
A full set of Chess pieces.
The Woods are Alive wrote:
Sapling Speaker Butterfly's Kiss Timber Tender Druidic Crown
Gladekeeper Topiary Cutting Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
*does a cha-cha* I wasn't sure I was gonna get that most levels prize. It was pretty neck-and-neck with the runner up for a long time, I remember watching the spreadsheet.
*does a cha-cha* I wasn't sure I was gonna get that most levels prize. It was pretty neck-and-neck with the runner up for a long time, I remember watching the spreadsheet.
wgkyULV.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27