Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] 4D Labyrinth - Prizes being sent
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27
Pretty sure I would be a hufflepuff
Pretty sure I would be a hufflepuff
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
I forgot to mention that I have a long day at work today D: I'll be back late afternoon. I hope you all have great days!!
I forgot to mention that I have a long day at work today D: I'll be back late afternoon. I hope you all have great days!!
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
Hope you have a great day too, Wintercreek. ^^

Well, apparently the answer to what house I'm in varies, heh. To keep things brief I'll just mention the three times I've taken the pottermore quiz. The first time (before they redid the site) I got Ravenclaw. The second time was at a society which took its questions from pottermore, and I was a hat-stall between three houses (so all but Gryffindor, heh). The third time was when I wandered onto the most rebuild of the site and I got Slytherin.

...I kinda consider myself a hat-stall? XD I think Hufflepuff is awesome and that eccentric nerds are great. I'd attribute the Slytherin aspect to how I have amused myself by explaining a way that megalomania makes sense and my tendency to-what's that? Forbidden power you say? Do tell. XD (In a way I can see how 'Slytherclaw' may be popular: curiosity and a hunger for knowledge that has potential to wander into mysterious/forbidden territory.)
I wonder if I'm a bit bizarrely 'fluffy' next to Slytherins (well, based on how Rowling writes them, and yes that is including the post-sorting intro from what I remember at any rate). It makes me sad that they would disapprove of inviting buddies from other houses for a common room slumber party. X,D
...I think I've tried calling myself a 'Slyffleclaw', heh.
Hope you have a great day too, Wintercreek. ^^

Well, apparently the answer to what house I'm in varies, heh. To keep things brief I'll just mention the three times I've taken the pottermore quiz. The first time (before they redid the site) I got Ravenclaw. The second time was at a society which took its questions from pottermore, and I was a hat-stall between three houses (so all but Gryffindor, heh). The third time was when I wandered onto the most rebuild of the site and I got Slytherin.

...I kinda consider myself a hat-stall? XD I think Hufflepuff is awesome and that eccentric nerds are great. I'd attribute the Slytherin aspect to how I have amused myself by explaining a way that megalomania makes sense and my tendency to-what's that? Forbidden power you say? Do tell. XD (In a way I can see how 'Slytherclaw' may be popular: curiosity and a hunger for knowledge that has potential to wander into mysterious/forbidden territory.)
I wonder if I'm a bit bizarrely 'fluffy' next to Slytherins (well, based on how Rowling writes them, and yes that is including the post-sorting intro from what I remember at any rate). It makes me sad that they would disapprove of inviting buddies from other houses for a common room slumber party. X,D
...I think I've tried calling myself a 'Slyffleclaw', heh.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
On mobile! Home in 15 minutes to start accepting CRs :)
On mobile! Home in 15 minutes to start accepting CRs :)
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
Back. It's gonna take me second to go through all the CRs and messages O.O
Back. It's gonna take me second to go through all the CRs and messages O.O
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@80MinToMidnight, the major health potion was not used because she was only one health bar down and it restores two (though if the majority of dahlia supporters want me to apply it before rolling tonight I can certainly do that!). She has five possible bars and four current. Let me know what you guys want to do :)
@80MinToMidnight, the major health potion was not used because she was only one health bar down and it restores two (though if the majority of dahlia supporters want me to apply it before rolling tonight I can certainly do that!). She has five possible bars and four current. Let me know what you guys want to do :)
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@Hadidah, @Sellefane, @CatkinStarchild, @Bluecupcake52, @Elysadie, @Bowerslave, I know you all have CRs waiting in line, but I'm waiting to hear back from some of you before I can process the other CRs. So, if you're waiting on me I just wanted you to know that I'm waiting on answers from a few people. If I'm waiting on you I can only give you an hour before I have to skip your CR :/ If something you wanted to purchase for your champion is sold out please remember that you can always send your dragons for pure tickets. This in no way negatively affects your chances at winning and if your champion is totally equipped than it doesn't negatively affect them either :)
@Hadidah, @Sellefane, @CatkinStarchild, @Bluecupcake52, @Elysadie, @Bowerslave, I know you all have CRs waiting in line, but I'm waiting to hear back from some of you before I can process the other CRs. So, if you're waiting on me I just wanted you to know that I'm waiting on answers from a few people. If I'm waiting on you I can only give you an hour before I have to skip your CR :/ If something you wanted to purchase for your champion is sold out please remember that you can always send your dragons for pure tickets. This in no way negatively affects your chances at winning and if your champion is totally equipped than it doesn't negatively affect them either :)
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
Friday's daily challenge!
I should probably answer this before I disappear again. I'm Gryffindor!

(Fun Fact that I used to be Slytherin before the Potter site got re-vamped. Heh.)
Friday's daily challenge!
I should probably answer this before I disappear again. I'm Gryffindor!

(Fun Fact that I used to be Slytherin before the Potter site got re-vamped. Heh.)
Oops, I think I missed the pings last night, but here I am!

Daily Challenge:
I am in Ravenclaw! I used to be sorta into Harry Potter a few years back, and most of the online quizzes I took placed me there ^^
Oops, I think I missed the pings last night, but here I am!

Daily Challenge:
I am in Ravenclaw! I used to be sorta into Harry Potter a few years back, and most of the online quizzes I took placed me there ^^
JBEajtP.gif
Friday's challenge:
I haven't taken a Harry Potter quiz yet but I'd like to think I might belong to either Ravenclaw or Gryffindor. :)
Friday's challenge:
I haven't taken a Harry Potter quiz yet but I'd like to think I might belong to either Ravenclaw or Gryffindor. :)
ZVpCPil.png

BzHpyUh.pngNYOWA9o.pngbMq1tG6.png

z9qhfn0.pngROlI7FX.pngZxxgt4q.png

hbKK7Vu.pngryPEgZJ.pngYgzAbYz.png

Gala2021_sig2_pt1.pngGala2021_sig2_pt2.pngGala2021_sig2_pt3.pngGala2021_sig2_pt4.png[/center]

yITklUu.png uoVfMZU.png 83EJM6j.png

WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png

FoddartSigButton.pngOOFHubSigButton.pngIFHubSigButton.pngOOFRaffleSigButton.png

GrTGC96.png

tMlyNqq.gifmkJRaCi.gifj6cgdhS.gifAEPtOBI.gifSJQAssI.gif

sfs_sprite_banner_colored_small1_by_inudoragon23-d9oz15t.png

festhub.png

CS0nkUR.png

rvqZ0QB.png NfFamIr.png zEKbWSA.png

WvWSigButtonFoddart.pngWvWSigButtonOOFHub.pngWvWSigButtonIFHub.pngWvWSigButtonOOFRaffle.png

ZVpCPil.png

tcc02.png

Skj7sXw.pngqM5h0OS.png9iqIFni.png

PTKpu03.png

66MHIIb.png

35326_v.gif

tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png.

4UFPauX.pngvr4igoD.pngJJs5osq.png

UZ6dqn4.png

Fd5cQVO.png

[/URLih7flOs.png

2CdpJXx.pngqqUF6uA.png8sPyLyJ.pngsHkurLI.pngbLXqlDh.pngwKkqzj9.pngObemf6X.png1p4Vvg7.pnga714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngnAoSSfC.png

ODmMtsi.png

sfs_sprite_banner_colored_small1_by_inudoragon23-d9oz15t.png.
starfall_event_hub_button.png. astronomy_club_kaika_badge.pngFz6gBO0.pngtumblr_owcfyl5C0v1vlqz1wo2_r2_100.png

ih7flOs.png

uk9aQ3a.pngxm3SUTd.pngqyXz5ux.png

a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png.DJ6NRwa.pngZotYQYL.pngNzuaEO5.pngJvh6Wev.pngljaR4w8.pngm1b9mkG.pngXPYcDbT.pngzuT25OJ.pngEQwvZVV.pngndPHM6T.pngGNfryul.pngpCgjo8q.pngTiOl8Pt.png.FZQ5g.pngytwTJYT.png
fr%20elysadie%20sig%202_zpsfi2umkjp.png.
lcv78RR.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27