Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WS] Labyrinthine Levitos Tours - CYOA
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44
Pinglist please~
Pinglist please~
6jinxGw.gifYhZESmf.pngGEiGsqG.pngylmCoHN.pngrmCl6LF.pngCcnk6GC.gif
@Krycelli

Hey, is there still time for me to sign up for this event?
@Krycelli

Hey, is there still time for me to sign up for this event?
xpP2XdL.png
@RemanLT

Yep, it'll be open all of Wavecrest, but the last day to start and still have time to catch up to the ending will be Wednesday.
@RemanLT

Yep, it'll be open all of Wavecrest, but the last day to start and still have time to catch up to the ending will be Wednesday.
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Krycelli Right, I had a go and just made stuff up for the gondolier. Let me know if anything needs changing, heh. [s](I deliberately chose honey to avoid them looking like the first prize dragon, heh.[/s] edited.) ~~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=287148][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/2872/287148.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=767253][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/7673/767253.png[/img][/url] “Shame that Chirro wasn’t feeling so well.” Octantis remarked with a glance skywards, “he’d have made a good look-out.” Apparently ‘boat’ and ‘gondola’ were similar enough for Octantis to be thinking about pirate ships. “We left him lots of hats, fluffy pillows and the stuff the physician said to give him. So he can have a nice day too.” Faryelle was delighted to be by the ocean. Given the proclivities of the realm’s lord and subjects, it seemed no great leap to consider it the veritable nest of mystery itself. The Skydancer looked around, seeing no sign of the Fae member of their usual group. “Mm, I guess Sarynid really thinks there won’t be much trouble.” “Maybe he’ll unlock some amazing new power from meditating in a great city of his homeland.” “Ohhhh!” Just because it wasn’t set up to be the most dangerous or audacious of their adventures (unlike wandering into a freshly opened catacomb without a guide), it didn’t mean it wasn’t something to get excited about. After all, tourist hotspot or not, mysterious subaquatic cities still are what they are. “So the tour starts by finding a gondola at the…uh-” “-docks.” Octantis offered. “Right!” The two dragons turned their attention to the five grand vessels that were moored, ready for tourists. When a gondola is built to accommodate Imperial patrons, it’s hard for it not to seem grand. Faryelle found herself wandering to one which seemed to gleam in the daylight. She looked up and met the eyes of the Skydancer gondolier. Crystalline feathers of sanguine, he gave a short bow. “Okky! Over here!” The Mirror went to see what had caught Faryelle’s eye. “Aha! A fine vessel for delving into mystery’s heart! Well done, Faryelle.” The gondolier grinned under his hat. “Ah, a pair of explorers have we?” He tipped his hat back and gave a sweep with one arm. “Welcome aboard.” What a great adventure awaited!
@Krycelli
Right, I had a go and just made stuff up for the gondolier. Let me know if anything needs changing, heh. (I deliberately chose honey to avoid them looking like the first prize dragon, heh. edited.)

~~

287148.png767253.png

“Shame that Chirro wasn’t feeling so well.” Octantis remarked with a glance skywards, “he’d have made a good look-out.” Apparently ‘boat’ and ‘gondola’ were similar enough for Octantis to be thinking about pirate ships.
“We left him lots of hats, fluffy pillows and the stuff the physician said to give him. So he can have a nice day too.” Faryelle was delighted to be by the ocean. Given the proclivities of the realm’s lord and subjects, it seemed no great leap to consider it the veritable nest of mystery itself. The Skydancer looked around, seeing no sign of the Fae member of their usual group. “Mm, I guess Sarynid really thinks there won’t be much trouble.”
“Maybe he’ll unlock some amazing new power from meditating in a great city of his homeland.”
“Ohhhh!”
Just because it wasn’t set up to be the most dangerous or audacious of their adventures (unlike wandering into a freshly opened catacomb without a guide), it didn’t mean it wasn’t something to get excited about. After all, tourist hotspot or not, mysterious subaquatic cities still are what they are.

“So the tour starts by finding a gondola at the…uh-”
“-docks.” Octantis offered.
“Right!”
The two dragons turned their attention to the five grand vessels that were moored, ready for tourists. When a gondola is built to accommodate Imperial patrons, it’s hard for it not to seem grand. Faryelle found herself wandering to one which seemed to gleam in the daylight. She looked up and met the eyes of the Skydancer gondolier. Crystalline feathers of sanguine, he gave a short bow.
“Okky! Over here!”
The Mirror went to see what had caught Faryelle’s eye. “Aha! A fine vessel for delving into mystery’s heart! Well done, Faryelle.”
The gondolier grinned under his hat. “Ah, a pair of explorers have we?” He tipped his hat back and gave a sweep with one arm. “Welcome aboard.”
What a great adventure awaited!
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
Whoa we can RP in here? can we? SWEET. I can bring my nerd bard around to have some fun.
@Stanzascale Sincerely hope you don't mind running into my dragon, it would appear we chose the same gondola XD

If not, he'll just be wandering around like he usually does.
Whoa we can RP in here? can we? SWEET. I can bring my nerd bard around to have some fun.
@Stanzascale Sincerely hope you don't mind running into my dragon, it would appear we chose the same gondola XD

If not, he'll just be wandering around like he usually does.
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
@Krycelli Alright, I'm all signed up! And here's a quick post from me to get this tour started: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14038352] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140384/14038352_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14038353] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140384/14038353_350.png[/img] [/url] Clan Twinstar had come to the city of Levitos. They had heard much about the legendary city of Water, but none of them had ever been there before, save for perhaps Vincent, and he wasn't one who talked much about his time before he joined the clan. No sooner had their airship docked just at the edge of the city did the clan spread out to see the sights and enjoy all that the festival had to offer. But the clan's Matriarch, Gazer, had something else in mind. No sooner had they set foot into the streets of the city than she spotted an intriguing sign, one advertising gondola tours of Levitos. To the Mirror dragon, this sounded quite romantic. It wasn't long before Kelran, the clan's leader and Gazer's mate, found himself being dragged down the street by the excited Mirror dragon. "Where are we going, Gazer?" the Tundra asked, more confused than anything else. He knew full well by now how excited Gazer could be when she got an idea in her head. "We're going on a gondola tour!" Gazer shouted back. "Come on! It sounds like fun!" Moments later, the pair of dragons had reached the docks, where a whole line of gondolas in various sizes was coming and going, carrying eager explorers off on their tours. Gazer quickly went up to one of the smaller ones, one suitable for dragons of their size. This one happened to be piloted by a sea green Pearlcatcher wearing a fancy feathered hat and a masquerade mask. "Ah, welcome! It seems we have a pair of lovers," the Pearlcatcher said, chuckling at Kelran's disheveled appearance. "I can always tell. Climb aboard. I'll show you all the wonders that Levitos has to offer." She extended one hand to help Kelran and Gazer climb aboard. Once the two were comfortably seated, the gondolier pushed the boat away from the docks, and off they went!
@Krycelli

Alright, I'm all signed up! And here's a quick post from me to get this tour started:

14038352_350.png

14038353_350.png

Clan Twinstar had come to the city of Levitos. They had heard much about the legendary city of Water, but none of them had ever been there before, save for perhaps Vincent, and he wasn't one who talked much about his time before he joined the clan. No sooner had their airship docked just at the edge of the city did the clan spread out to see the sights and enjoy all that the festival had to offer.

But the clan's Matriarch, Gazer, had something else in mind. No sooner had they set foot into the streets of the city than she spotted an intriguing sign, one advertising gondola tours of Levitos. To the Mirror dragon, this sounded quite romantic.

It wasn't long before Kelran, the clan's leader and Gazer's mate, found himself being dragged down the street by the excited Mirror dragon.

"Where are we going, Gazer?" the Tundra asked, more confused than anything else. He knew full well by now how excited Gazer could be when she got an idea in her head.

"We're going on a gondola tour!" Gazer shouted back. "Come on! It sounds like fun!"

Moments later, the pair of dragons had reached the docks, where a whole line of gondolas in various sizes was coming and going, carrying eager explorers off on their tours. Gazer quickly went up to one of the smaller ones, one suitable for dragons of their size. This one happened to be piloted by a sea green Pearlcatcher wearing a fancy feathered hat and a masquerade mask.

"Ah, welcome! It seems we have a pair of lovers," the Pearlcatcher said, chuckling at Kelran's disheveled appearance. "I can always tell. Climb aboard. I'll show you all the wonders that Levitos has to offer."

She extended one hand to help Kelran and Gazer climb aboard. Once the two were comfortably seated, the gondolier pushed the boat away from the docks, and off they went!
xpP2XdL.png
@Rocwylde

Heh, my two don't mind sharing a pirate ship gondola. I can't promise a high-response rate though. ^^;
Feel free to use creative liberty with the gondolier too, I was deliberately trying to be pretty loose/non-specific.
@Rocwylde

Heh, my two don't mind sharing a pirate ship gondola. I can't promise a high-response rate though. ^^;
Feel free to use creative liberty with the gondolier too, I was deliberately trying to be pretty loose/non-specific.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Stanzascale no need to worry, its just a relaxing ride throughout Levitos, I don't really think I'll be super quick either. ^^ and Nils doesn't have social skills, there won't be much talking unless he's panicking. Perfect match! ------------- [img]https://i.imgbox.com/0Fhklbnm.png[/img] "Oh no! Ohnonono! NNOOO." A dragon was running through the crowded streets of the floating city, giving meek chase to this [i]creature[/i] who was the cause of his strife. A goblin. A Bubbling Goblin had taken his tome from right under his nose. And laughed at him. Right now, Nils was tracking the beast down one of the many canals of the city. "I will have you yet!" He swore on his name as a Pearlcatcher. The Goblin giggled and dove out of his field of view. Wings flared out to halt his advance, before Nils dropped on his belly in defeat. "To be bested by a devilish creature such as that... Oh how am I going to record these new ideas now?" He gazed forlornly at the beautiful city before him. It made him want to sing, to weave tales of adventure and woe for all to hear. Shamefully, he covered his face with a claw. "Nevermore!" He cried unto the winds. Nevermore would he be able to recite his passions! Nevermore would..! He paused, shifting his gaze towards the beauty before him. No, it was not the sight of five gondolas moored to the canal. It was his prized tome of tales. The forsaken goblin had placed it in one of the ships where he may never think to search. How fortuitous they were docked! With newfound vigor, Nils charged forward. "My preci- HUH?" A garnet beauty of a skydancer halted him with a claw and a grin. "My deepest apologies. Only dragons on the tour may enter the gondola." Nils' ears flicked in defiance. "I beg your pardon?! I need only enter for a moment! And I see no one... But ho, I do." A mirror and a skydancer were already aboard, now he would be trespassing. A resigned sigh, before Nils paid his fare and was welcomed aboard. At least he had the decency to bow his head in gratitude before storming to the far end of the gondola. And his tome was gone again. "[i]What?![/i]" On the other side of the canal, the Bubbling Goblin waved impishly, making sure Nils saw the tome in its hands before running off again. "YOU WRETCHED BEAST." Nils cursed before sitting himself down with the most appalled of expressions on his face. He was now stuck on this boat ride to nowhere, and he was not pleased. ------ ((The idea of someone begrudgingly on this trip was too entertaining for me to not bring to the table.))
@Stanzascale
no need to worry, its just a relaxing ride throughout Levitos, I don't really think I'll be super quick either. ^^
and Nils doesn't have social skills, there won't be much talking unless he's panicking. Perfect match!
0Fhklbnm.png

"Oh no! Ohnonono! NNOOO." A dragon was running through the crowded streets of the floating city, giving meek chase to this creature who was the cause of his strife. A goblin. A Bubbling Goblin had taken his tome from right under his nose. And laughed at him. Right now, Nils was tracking the beast down one of the many canals of the city.

"I will have you yet!" He swore on his name as a Pearlcatcher. The Goblin giggled and dove out of his field of view. Wings flared out to halt his advance, before Nils dropped on his belly in defeat.

"To be bested by a devilish creature such as that... Oh how am I going to record these new ideas now?" He gazed forlornly at the beautiful city before him. It made him want to sing, to weave tales of adventure and woe for all to hear. Shamefully, he covered his face with a claw.

"Nevermore!" He cried unto the winds. Nevermore would he be able to recite his passions! Nevermore would..! He paused, shifting his gaze towards the beauty before him. No, it was not the sight of five gondolas moored to the canal. It was his prized tome of tales. The forsaken goblin had placed it in one of the ships where he may never think to search. How fortuitous they were docked! With newfound vigor, Nils charged forward.

"My preci- HUH?" A garnet beauty of a skydancer halted him with a claw and a grin.

"My deepest apologies. Only dragons on the tour may enter the gondola." Nils' ears flicked in defiance.

"I beg your pardon?! I need only enter for a moment! And I see no one... But ho, I do." A mirror and a skydancer were already aboard, now he would be trespassing. A resigned sigh, before Nils paid his fare and was welcomed aboard. At least he had the decency to bow his head in gratitude before storming to the far end of the gondola. And his tome was gone again.

"What?!" On the other side of the canal, the Bubbling Goblin waved impishly, making sure Nils saw the tome in its hands before running off again. "YOU WRETCHED BEAST." Nils cursed before sitting himself down with the most appalled of expressions on his face. He was now stuck on this boat ride to nowhere, and he was not pleased.

((The idea of someone begrudgingly on this trip was too entertaining for me to not bring to the table.))
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
@Stanzascale @RemanLT @Rocwylde

You all spoil me with your RP. I'm already so invested in these stories, I can't wait to see what happens with each progression.
@Stanzascale @RemanLT @Rocwylde

You all spoil me with your RP. I'm already so invested in these stories, I can't wait to see what happens with each progression.
zqpG63L.png image0.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16872797] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/168728/16872797_350.png[/img] [/url] Tyndall was born an arcane dragon, but has found through his time fighting in the mire that he also has an affinity for water. When the clan was looking for representatives to send to the festivities at Levitos he quickly volunteered. He twisted and swooped, flying through the streets and taking in all of the sights and sounds. He eventually became particularly intrigued by the canals. While flying along one, occasionally dipping his goggled head under the surface to explore further, he nearly ran into one of the gondolas. "Oh! I'm so sorry! I should really watch where I'm going better, but there's so much to see and it's all so distracting and....wait, are you giving [i]tours[/i]?" he grinned and nearly tied himself in a knot in his excitement, "I'd love to see and hear more about Levitos!" Tyndall swooped into the lovely blue and yellow nocturne's gondola and looked to her expectantly.

16872797_350.png

Tyndall was born an arcane dragon, but has found through his time fighting in the mire that he also has an affinity for water. When the clan was looking for representatives to send to the festivities at Levitos he quickly volunteered.

He twisted and swooped, flying through the streets and taking in all of the sights and sounds. He eventually became particularly intrigued by the canals. While flying along one, occasionally dipping his goggled head under the surface to explore further, he nearly ran into one of the gondolas.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! I should really watch where I'm going better, but there's so much to see and it's all so distracting and....wait, are you giving tours?" he grinned and nearly tied himself in a knot in his excitement, "I'd love to see and hear more about Levitos!" Tyndall swooped into the lovely blue and yellow nocturne's gondola and looked to her expectantly.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44