Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WS] Labyrinthine Levitos Tours - CYOA
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44
@Krycelli

Ah, thank you. Just to make sure there isn't an unforeseen word-cap being tripped over, was the prompt meant to end at 'So...'?
@Krycelli

Ah, thank you. Just to make sure there isn't an unforeseen word-cap being tripped over, was the prompt meant to end at 'So...'?
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Stanzascale

Ahah, it was supposed to lead into the first question, sorry if that was worded awkwardly :x
@Stanzascale

Ahah, it was supposed to lead into the first question, sorry if that was worded awkwardly :x
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Krycelli

No worries! I'm just overthinking things. XD
Shall I post any RP stuff here (once it's ready)?
@Krycelli

No worries! I'm just overthinking things. XD
Shall I post any RP stuff here (once it's ready)?
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Stanzascale

Absolutely! I'd love to encourage RP participation, though I likely won't have the time to moderate the gondoliers IC, so feel free to use creative liberty.
@Stanzascale

Absolutely! I'd love to encourage RP participation, though I likely won't have the time to moderate the gondoliers IC, so feel free to use creative liberty.
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Krycelli

I've been distracted by one of my characters thinking about pirate/ship lingo to cover up for my lack of vocabulary that I hadn't realised: IC we're not all getting on the same gondola at once. XD
So is it the same gondola being used at different parts of the day/week? Hm, so different gondaliers (enabling everyone to play around writing their own one) taking different shifts could easily be a thing. Alrighty.
@Krycelli

I've been distracted by one of my characters thinking about pirate/ship lingo to cover up for my lack of vocabulary that I hadn't realised: IC we're not all getting on the same gondola at once. XD
So is it the same gondola being used at different parts of the day/week? Hm, so different gondaliers (enabling everyone to play around writing their own one) taking different shifts could easily be a thing. Alrighty.
@Krycelli

I...umm...can't remember if I included my user ID on my submission just now ">> Is there any way you'd be able to check on that and add it if I did forget? (or I can easily just resubmit, whichever is easier for you!)
@Krycelli

I...umm...can't remember if I included my user ID on my submission just now ">> Is there any way you'd be able to check on that and add it if I did forget? (or I can easily just resubmit, whichever is easier for you!)
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
@Eialyne

You're all good!
@Eialyne

You're all good!
zqpG63L.png image0.png
So I just entered, is there any other sort of thing I need to do to get pinged for this or anything else? Thank you, have a great day!
So I just entered, is there any other sort of thing I need to do to get pinged for this or anything else? Thank you, have a great day!
Talk to me about transformers pls
@Stanzascale

(Technically the way it works in the imaginary land of Venice personal tours are so ridiculously expensive that they actually usually work in flotillas, so several gondolas travelling together.)

But here at Labyrinthine Levitos Tours, we personalize our tours and never resort to that! That's why we've got a team of 5 gondoliers, so they work around the clock so there's always someone ready to take you on your luxurious tour throughout the floating city. Just don't ask when they sleep.
@Stanzascale

(Technically the way it works in the imaginary land of Venice personal tours are so ridiculously expensive that they actually usually work in flotillas, so several gondolas travelling together.)

But here at Labyrinthine Levitos Tours, we personalize our tours and never resort to that! That's why we've got a team of 5 gondoliers, so they work around the clock so there's always someone ready to take you on your luxurious tour throughout the floating city. Just don't ask when they sleep.
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Otherworldlyegg

Yes, as people complete their choices I'll be pinging them in different groups depending on which forms they'll need to fill out throughout the week. Initially everyone will be in the same group just starting out but as players make specific choices their paths will deviate and split into different groups.
@Otherworldlyegg

Yes, as people complete their choices I'll be pinging them in different groups depending on which forms they'll need to fill out throughout the week. Initially everyone will be in the same group just starting out but as players make specific choices their paths will deviate and split into different groups.
zqpG63L.png image0.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44