Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WS] Labyrinthine Levitos Tours - CYOA
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44
@WitchyWriter

Bahahaha! Well, I like the gilded gondola too (I'm hoping for shiny descriptions of them 8D) and if both it and midsummer mystic are similarly popular (more people means more competition for prizes X,D) then yes, we will be in the same boat. (...It's close enough to work as a pun, heh.)
Though in-character-wise I've been considering trying out (a bit like at Thundercrack) a character I haven't written in-role as before, and a merchant may decide that the gilded shininess promises greater profits, heh.
@WitchyWriter

Bahahaha! Well, I like the gilded gondola too (I'm hoping for shiny descriptions of them 8D) and if both it and midsummer mystic are similarly popular (more people means more competition for prizes X,D) then yes, we will be in the same boat. (...It's close enough to work as a pun, heh.)
Though in-character-wise I've been considering trying out (a bit like at Thundercrack) a character I haven't written in-role as before, and a merchant may decide that the gilded shininess promises greater profits, heh.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Stanzascale I just took what I thought was the best looking dragon. I'm simple, I guess. xD
@Stanzascale I just took what I thought was the best looking dragon. I'm simple, I guess. xD
Animated%20Lauren-sm_zpswflpqod1.pngSleeping%20Meroe_zpsgdmhbnxs.gifmaGQFx6.png
@Krycelli, i'd like to be added in Midsummer Mystic!
@Krycelli, i'd like to be added in Midsummer Mystic!
a6UQvR2.png

Art by Rytil
@Krycelli

Please add me to the pingllist! Thanks :-)
@Krycelli

Please add me to the pingllist! Thanks :-)
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
@WitchyWriter

Nothing wrong with that. I know for my part that I'm not looking for any new dragons (apart from for Dream-dragon projects) at the moment, so I'm more interested in loot-boxes, heh.
@WitchyWriter

Nothing wrong with that. I know for my part that I'm not looking for any new dragons (apart from for Dream-dragon projects) at the moment, so I'm more interested in loot-boxes, heh.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@SeaGodling @Crystalinastar @WitchyWriter @TwilightDreams @Jetfeather @80MinToMidnight @Pandacow @sh33pskin @dawnsong @Frimp @Nightshire @Starongie @Tigenki @Ribbons @SkyyeofEmber @Violetah @Delcat @casuallySleepy @Oricole @Stanzascale @TroubleinSevens @anandapanda @Lasreaine @Amariel @KalynaAnne @Feorin @AthenaCorvus @Lundlaeva @DragonWarrior333 @arashiyama @queenmedusozoa @LCK @SunstonePhoenix @Inahetalian @burningtyger @Rocwylde @PalladiumX @Helianthe @alrydae @Origamer @JinxMoonstone Thank you to everyone who's expressed interest so far! Sorry it's a little late, but here's the first post to sign up for your gondola tour throughout the city of Levitos! Please remember to fill out your username and ID, otherwise I won't know who submitted the response. You shouldn't have to log in to google to complete the forms, but let me know if you have any trouble. And without further Ado, here begins your journey: [Quote=Start] https://goo.gl/forms/vzMkHtpjXeEetrqf1 [/quote] Anyone just stumbling across this now is also welcome to start their journey, you're not required to sign up via pinglist or anything, though I will be sorting everyone into their tours on the first page for convenience sake. EDIT: Oh Goodness! I forgot to mention, that everyone who submits a response today will be entered into today's daily raffle to receive: [center][item=Masked Harpy][item=Gilded Decorative Chest][item=Masked Phantom]
@SeaGodling @Crystalinastar @WitchyWriter @TwilightDreams @Jetfeather @80MinToMidnight @Pandacow @sh33pskin @dawnsong @Frimp @Nightshire @Starongie @Tigenki @Ribbons @SkyyeofEmber @Violetah @Delcat @casuallySleepy @Oricole @Stanzascale @TroubleinSevens @anandapanda @Lasreaine @Amariel @KalynaAnne @Feorin @AthenaCorvus @Lundlaeva @DragonWarrior333 @arashiyama @queenmedusozoa @LCK @SunstonePhoenix @Inahetalian @burningtyger @Rocwylde @PalladiumX @Helianthe @alrydae @Origamer @JinxMoonstone

Thank you to everyone who's expressed interest so far! Sorry it's a little late, but here's the first post to sign up for your gondola tour throughout the city of Levitos! Please remember to fill out your username and ID, otherwise I won't know who submitted the response. You shouldn't have to log in to google to complete the forms, but let me know if you have any trouble.

And without further Ado, here begins your journey:

Anyone just stumbling across this now is also welcome to start their journey, you're not required to sign up via pinglist or anything, though I will be sorting everyone into their tours on the first page for convenience sake.

EDIT: Oh Goodness! I forgot to mention, that everyone who submits a response today will be entered into today's daily raffle to receive:
Masked Harpy Gilded Decorative Chest Masked Phantom

zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Stanzascale & @Delcat

Yes! For RP purposes, feel free to include buddies on your gondola ride! (Some gondoliers might be known to serenade upon request)

@Stanzascale & @Delcat

Yes! For RP purposes, feel free to include buddies on your gondola ride! (Some gondoliers might be known to serenade upon request)

zqpG63L.png image0.png
@PalladiumX

I've just posted the first prompt, I hope that clears things up. Let me know if you've still got a question or two though!
@PalladiumX

I've just posted the first prompt, I hope that clears things up. Let me know if you've still got a question or two though!
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Krycelli

Fantastico! I just know they're gonna have a great time 83 Thank you!
@Krycelli

Fantastico! I just know they're gonna have a great time 83 Thank you!
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
Ok, so since I had the one chance, I changed to Guilded, so maybe I'm glad for the delay! :P
Ok, so since I had the one chance, I changed to Guilded, so maybe I'm glad for the delay! :P
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44