Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WS] Labyrinthine Levitos Tours - CYOA
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 43 44
@Selah

Your cool down has expired, you're now eligible to fill out Form 3C, located on the first page under Archives. Thanks for playing!
@Selah

Your cool down has expired, you're now eligible to fill out Form 3C, located on the first page under Archives. Thanks for playing!
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@LadyKnightKatsa

Your cool down has expired, you're now eligible to fill out Form 2, located on the first page under Archives.
@LadyKnightKatsa

Your cool down has expired, you're now eligible to fill out Form 2, located on the first page under Archives.
zqpG63L.png image0.png
To everyone patiently waiting: Today's update comes to you in many parts, so bear with me while I get them all prepped to post.
To everyone patiently waiting: Today's update comes to you in many parts, so bear with me while I get them all prepped to post.
zqpG63L.png image0.png
*puts on Duel of the Fates while waiting* ^^
*puts on Duel of the Fates while waiting* ^^
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
Day 4 is finally here! Thank you all for your patience, we're starting to split into quite a few groups so pay close attention to the post you're pinged to. If you're having trouble finding the correct post, I'd recommend using ctrl+f and searching for your username to find the post with your username. Let me know if anyone has any questions and I'm happy to direct you to the appropriate form. [quote=Day 4A] https://goo.gl/forms/DibyD62Fllqk0tEt2 [/quote] Congratulations to @/epicpython for winning the Day 3 Raffle! Your [item=Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll] and [item=Water Runestone] are on their way. Today's Daily Raffle is: [item=Twice-Dyed Mantle] Good luck to everyone and once again thanks for playing! ----- [size=2] @DragonWarrior333 @80MinToMidnight @Pandacow @Amariel @Lundlaeva @Tigenki @queenmedusozoa @myrese @Frimp @Lasreaine @Bluecupcake52 @Eialyne @Azuredusk @otherworldlyegg @brit @DeadlyFang @hazy @Siennia @DrZiegler @arashiyama @Ribbons @Alrydae @SelenaSilverwolf @narrenschiff @Inahetalian @Tyta @SunstonePhoenix @SocklessWonder @XxRQYTxX @celelorien @phosphenes @Hyululu @WorldOfOurOwn @dawnsong @Oricole @ohhannah @felistopaz @snowytetra @Arah @Helianthe @Depreciation @Jetfeather @Oniryuu @rubyredtan @Foxlover19 @BlackwatchGenji @SporkLord @Katsuokai @Talicinx @Ambrose @Silwyna @FlareSolaire @Husker @Cranberrygrace @Kaolik @Juri01 @epicpython @Delari [/size]
Day 4 is finally here! Thank you all for your patience, we're starting to split into quite a few groups so pay close attention to the post you're pinged to. If you're having trouble finding the correct post, I'd recommend using ctrl+f and searching for your username to find the post with your username. Let me know if anyone has any questions and I'm happy to direct you to the appropriate form.

Congratulations to @/epicpython for winning the Day 3 Raffle! Your
Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll and Water Runestone are on their way.

Today's Daily Raffle is:

Twice-Dyed Mantle

Good luck to everyone and once again thanks for playing!

@DragonWarrior333 @80MinToMidnight @Pandacow @Amariel @Lundlaeva @Tigenki @queenmedusozoa @myrese @Frimp @Lasreaine @Bluecupcake52 @Eialyne @Azuredusk @otherworldlyegg @brit @DeadlyFang @hazy @Siennia @DrZiegler @arashiyama @Ribbons @Alrydae @SelenaSilverwolf @narrenschiff @Inahetalian @Tyta @SunstonePhoenix @SocklessWonder @XxRQYTxX @celelorien @phosphenes @Hyululu @WorldOfOurOwn @dawnsong @Oricole @ohhannah @felistopaz @snowytetra @Arah @Helianthe @Depreciation @Jetfeather @Oniryuu @rubyredtan @Foxlover19 @BlackwatchGenji @SporkLord @Katsuokai @Talicinx @Ambrose @Silwyna @FlareSolaire @Husker @Cranberrygrace @Kaolik @Juri01 @epicpython @Delari
zqpG63L.png image0.png
Day 4 is finally here! Thank you all for your patience, we're starting to split into quite a few groups so pay close attention to the post you're pinged to. If you're having trouble finding the correct post, I'd recommend using ctrl+f and searching for your username to find the post with your username. Let me know if anyone has any questions and I'm happy to direct you to the appropriate form. [quote=Day 4B-A] https://goo.gl/forms/4c8QPsNiJ5PDxPe42 [/quote] Congratulations to @/epicpython for winning the Day 3 Raffle! Your [item=Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll] and [item=Water Runestone] are on their way. Today's Daily Raffle is: [item=Twice-Dyed Mantle] Good luck to everyone and once again thanks for playing! ----- [size=2]@andreaissy @M00nKnight @PinkyPearl[/size]
Day 4 is finally here! Thank you all for your patience, we're starting to split into quite a few groups so pay close attention to the post you're pinged to. If you're having trouble finding the correct post, I'd recommend using ctrl+f and searching for your username to find the post with your username. Let me know if anyone has any questions and I'm happy to direct you to the appropriate form.

Congratulations to @/epicpython for winning the Day 3 Raffle! Your Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll and Water Runestone are on their way.

Today's Daily Raffle is:

Twice-Dyed Mantle

@andreaissy @M00nKnight @PinkyPearl
zqpG63L.png image0.png
Day 4 is finally here! Thank you all for your patience, we're starting to split into quite a few groups so pay close attention to the post you're pinged to. If you're having trouble finding the correct post, I'd recommend using ctrl+f and searching for your username to find the post with your username. Let me know if anyone has any questions and I'm happy to direct you to the appropriate form. [quote=Day 4B-G] https://goo.gl/forms/Qj7onupJ4eHD1Sw52 [/quote] Congratulations to @/epicpython for winning the Day 3 Raffle! Your [item=Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll] and [item=Water Runestone] are on their way. Today's Daily Raffle is: [item=Twice-Dyed Mantle] Good luck to everyone and once again thanks for playing! ----- [size=2]@SeaGodling @Rocwylde @Stanzascale @PalladiumX[/size]

Congratulations to @/epicpython for winning the Day 3 Raffle! Your Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll and Water Runestone are on their way.

Today's Daily Raffle is:

Twice-Dyed Mantle

@SeaGodling @Rocwylde @Stanzascale @PalladiumX
zqpG63L.png image0.png
Day 4 is finally here! Thank you all for your patience, we're starting to split into quite a few groups so pay close attention to the post you're pinged to. If you're having trouble finding the correct post, I'd recommend using ctrl+f and searching for your username to find the post with your username. Let me know if anyone has any questions and I'm happy to direct you to the appropriate form. [quote=Day 4B-S] https://goo.gl/forms/ohh2WS34O2ENhZBd2 [/quote] Congratulations to @/epicpython for winning the Day 3 Raffle! Your [item=Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll] and [item=Water Runestone] are on their way. Today's Daily Raffle is: [item=Twice-Dyed Mantle] Good luck to everyone and once again thanks for playing! ----- [size=2]@anandapanda @Origamer @GoldenSongstress @ViziVoir @argylion @Katelle @clarax @DraigTeg @Alephelion @Elysadie @Tyeth @Canisa[/size]

Today's Daily Raffle is:

Twice-Dyed Mantle

@anandapanda @Origamer @GoldenSongstress @ViziVoir @argylion @Katelle @clarax @DraigTeg @Alephelion @Elysadie @Tyeth @Canisa
zqpG63L.png image0.png
Day 4 is finally here! Thank you all for your patience, we're starting to split into quite a few groups so pay close attention to the post you're pinged to. If you're having trouble finding the correct post, I'd recommend using ctrl+f and searching for your username to find the post with your username. Let me know if anyone has any questions and I'm happy to direct you to the appropriate form. [quote=Day 4B-M] https://goo.gl/forms/7m9lnQL9UpPc4fq02 [/quote] Congratulations to @/epicpython for winning the Day 3 Raffle! Your [item=Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll] and [item=Water Runestone] are on their way. Today's Daily Raffle is: [item=Twice-Dyed Mantle] Good luck to everyone and once again thanks for playing! ----- [size=2]@Thewarywatcher13 @LostVices[/size]

Today's Daily Raffle is:

Twice-Dyed Mantle

@Thewarywatcher13 @LostVices
zqpG63L.png image0.png
Day 4 is finally here! Thank you all for your patience, we're starting to split into quite a few groups so pay close attention to the post you're pinged to. If you're having trouble finding the correct post, I'd recommend using ctrl+f and searching for your username to find the post with your username. Let me know if anyone has any questions and I'm happy to direct you to the appropriate form. [quote=Day 4B-P] https://goo.gl/forms/eg77RybLeM0gL9Yd2 [/quote] Congratulations to @/epicpython for winning the Day 3 Raffle! Your [item=Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll] and [item=Water Runestone] are on their way. Today's Daily Raffle is: [item=Twice-Dyed Mantle] Good luck to everyone and once again thanks for playing! ----- [size=2]@casuallySleepy @Tariala @Ragnarok42 @KalynaAnne @TroubleinSevens @Crystalinastar @riseandshine @yeou @Xarina[/size]

Today's Daily Raffle is:

Twice-Dyed Mantle

@casuallySleepy @Tariala @Ragnarok42 @KalynaAnne @TroubleinSevens @Crystalinastar @riseandshine @yeou @Xarina
zqpG63L.png image0.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 43 44