Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WS] Labyrinthine Levitos Tours - CYOA
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 43 44
@ophician

It looks like you've only filled out the second form but not the first one. You have to fill out the first form in order to sign up since it's necessary to determine which prize pool to put your tickets towards. You can submit the first form here, and when I find your second response I'll let you know which form to fill out for Day 3.
@ophician

It looks like you've only filled out the second form but not the first one. You have to fill out the first form in order to sign up since it's necessary to determine which prize pool to put your tickets towards. You can submit the first form here, and when I find your second response I'll let you know which form to fill out for Day 3.
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@ophician I'm sorry I just found your first response, you have submitted it but your username was misspelled in the first submission so the ping was also misspelled. I've corrected the spreadsheet and you should receive the correct pings from now on, please feel free to submit today's response via this form: [quote=3C] https://goo.gl/forms/xlD4GMw0rPYIYGMz1 [/quote]
@ophician

I'm sorry I just found your first response, you have submitted it but your username was misspelled in the first submission so the ping was also misspelled. I've corrected the spreadsheet and you should receive the correct pings from now on, please feel free to submit today's response via this form:
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Krycelli
Thank you! Oh, my clan´s shady lady is having such a good time in Levitos already. XD
@Krycelli
Thank you! Oh, my clan´s shady lady is having such a good time in Levitos already. XD
"Up next will be Belltower Plaza! Known of course, for the famous bell tower." [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30514875] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/305149/30514875_350.png[/img] [/url] "Wonders never cease! A bell tower in Bell tower plaza?" Bea said with a playful nudge to Kailani. The spiral laughed, shaking her head. "There's much more to it than that silly. On each side, there's the solemn visage of the Tidelord. Each hour brings Levitos' time closer to an end, so it seems fitting if you ask me." [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31764390] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/317644/31764390_350.png[/img] [/url] Of course, then the tour guide spoke up again, describing it in greator detail. Both girls were surprised to hear that this year, there was something different on one of the sides. "The daughter of the sea. Which one do you think it is?" Kailani mused softly, much to the Tundras amusement. However, their gondalier wasn't quite finished yet. The two girls exchanged looks when they heard of the renovations. Unusual in the sea of a thousand currents could range from an octoflier, to something far more sinister. But at the same time.... Did they really want to miss any part of this tour? "The roads less traveled are often some of the most interesting ones." Bea said thoughtfully. "I mean, I can always heal us if something bad happens, but, I'd rather avoid the possibility altogether to be honest." Kailani nodded in agreement. "Besides, a lot of backstreets have some great artists too. Once I got lost, and found in this tiny sorta triangular plaza that you could only get into by alley ways. And there was a guy selling the most beautiful glass work I've ever seen there. Long way around it is!"
"Up next will be Belltower Plaza! Known of course, for the famous bell tower."
30514875_350.png

"Wonders never cease! A bell tower in Bell tower plaza?" Bea said with a playful nudge to Kailani. The spiral laughed, shaking her head. "There's much more to it than that silly. On each side, there's the solemn visage of the Tidelord. Each hour brings Levitos' time closer to an end, so it seems fitting if you ask me."

31764390_350.png

Of course, then the tour guide spoke up again, describing it in greator detail. Both girls were surprised to hear that this year, there was something different on one of the sides. "The daughter of the sea. Which one do you think it is?" Kailani mused softly, much to the Tundras amusement. However, their gondalier wasn't quite finished yet.

The two girls exchanged looks when they heard of the renovations. Unusual in the sea of a thousand currents could range from an octoflier, to something far more sinister. But at the same time.... Did they really want to miss any part of this tour?
"The roads less traveled are often some of the most interesting ones." Bea said thoughtfully. "I mean, I can always heal us if something bad happens, but, I'd rather avoid the possibility altogether to be honest." Kailani nodded in agreement.
"Besides, a lot of backstreets have some great artists too. Once I got lost, and found in this tiny sorta triangular plaza that you could only get into by alley ways. And there was a guy selling the most beautiful glass work I've ever seen there. Long way around it is!"
giphy.gif
@Krycelli

I totally forgot this was happening until today and then derped and filled out Day 3's forms first. Please disregard Day 3 responses, and sorry for the trouble.
@Krycelli

I totally forgot this was happening until today and then derped and filled out Day 3's forms first. Please disregard Day 3 responses, and sorry for the trouble.
je67dzK.gifgLbSZXW.gif59TgHaL.png
@krycelli

ahh i see! sorry for misspelling -- i've got sticky fingers haha. thanks for correcting it! sorry for all the trouble. :0
@krycelli

ahh i see! sorry for misspelling -- i've got sticky fingers haha. thanks for correcting it! sorry for all the trouble. :0
DYc14Nm.png ....
STARPHASE
fr+03 - crow - she/he/they

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
... you're one scary guy.
so this is your true nature.
@Rocwylde Welp. One of those cases of roleplaying serendipity where suddenly something kinda major happens, heh. Sorry, no time for sight-seeing. Drama happening. XD Hopefully this doesn't need any major fixes to make sense. ~~~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=287148][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/2872/287148.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=767253][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/7673/767253.png[/img][/url] Confound it that [i]goblins[/i] should be so [i]spritely[/i]! The Mirror would pick up speed, for the quarry to spring up to a higher vantage. He’d have the thief in plain view with a clear run to it, for it to change tack and leave him at a cul-de-sac. He’d pause to catch his breath, only for the creature to lurk but a few strides away. It actually took Octantis some time to realise that first, it had been a while since he’d last seen the goblin. Second, that he was in a part of town that looked rather different to where the chase had commenced. “Huh, quite the hunt.” The Mirror remarked to himself. He wasn’t worried. After all, who said adventuring was easy? “Nils?” No response. It seemed they’d gotten separated. It’s hard to keep track of the path you’ve taken when you’re focussing on not losing your goal and said goal gambolled erratically. So Octantis, with an eye out for, well, anything connected to the goblin or the now sundered party, walked. It didn’t take an architect to notice that the area he was in had seen better days. For a place of residence, it was quieter than he would have expected. The occasional patter of what might be crumbling masonry being the loudest thing he heard close-by besides his own footsteps. Octantis started as something collapsed from overhead behind him, to be quickly followed by a scrabbling of claws. Plainly not the goblin. So it became one of those rare occasions where the Mirror actually processed the fact that he was alone in unfamiliar territory that looked to potentially fall in on him. This was not somewhere to visit without Sarynid, he decided. In a distant part of the city, a Fae’s frills twitched in the passing breeze. One thing that Octantis had learnt is that some adventures involved a great deal of running. So it could be quite the reliable fall-back. The Mirror ran until he reached the canal and, without a second thought, leapt into it. He looked back and saw nothing. He didn’t pause to consider whether that meant there was indeed nothing. Instead he picked a direction and, to some cries of mirth and incredulity from sensible visitors who followed health and safety guidelines to not leave their gondolas during a tour, Octantis swam a rough hainu-paddle. In spite of Faryelle’s reassurances, more time had passed since the two dragons had vanished than Giovanni was comfortable with. A gondolier had a duty of care, even if impulsive action on the part of passengers made that significantly more difficult to fulfil. Faryelle herself had become concerned. This hadn’t happened before. She barely processed as the gondolier described the plaza they were nearing. “Can I have a moment? I’m going to see if I can find them.” Giovanni obliged and brought the vessel to a halt. This must be what it’s like for those who call for a search party, Faryelle considered. She then focussed. Their group of wandering adventurers had sometimes aided in couriering supplies or messages to an expeditionary group, and yes. Sometimes finding lost explorers. Naturally it was far easier to sense a handful of dragons within an area uninhabited by their kind. In the city…it seemed Herculean. The maze of streets and canals seemed to flow with points of magical energy. It was dizzying. Faryelle held on. Finally, something became apparent. A consistency. Faryelle raised her head and pointed a direction. “Something…is in a canal…Not where the gondolas are…Not a familiar.” From listening, there had been regularities: the paths of gondolas. Travellers in different directions stayed on opposite sides of any given canal. But there had been one signal which did not fit that pattern. That it was not someone letting their familiar paddle beside their gondola was instinct. Giovanni took a moment to ascertain their heading before setting the vessel in motion. The gondolier did not find it regrettable that this should take them down a detour from their original route. For the neighbourhood nearest to the Belltower Plaza was not the most charming of spots to bring tourists. Swimming, as it happened, was pretty tiring. So this was what those Mirror-adventurers meant when they spoke of doing training for a lengthy Mire expedition. Octantis blinked and started looking for one of those places where gondolas may be tied up ready for embarking and disembarking. It was time to get out of the water. “Okky?!” A familiar voice came across the water. “Faryelle?” “I see him! Hurry!” With several rapid oar-strokes Giovanni brought the gondola up and alongside the wayward passenger. Together the two Skydancers heaved the Mirror back onboard. “Are you quite alright, sir?” “I’m…fine. Just worn out.” He wasn’t making any plans to hop off the gondola again in a hurry. “I can give you directions to a clinic where one of our city’s fine physicians may see to your welfare.” “After the tour, thanks.” Octantis looked at the two Skydancers. “How did you find me? Faryelle’s luck?” The Skydancer untied one of her bags, “I…” she tapped her orb, “looked.” “In all this traffic?” Octantis had seen enough of it while swimming. “That’s amazing. Well done! And thank you.” Faryelle smiled and handed a traveller’s snack-pack to the Mirror and took a second for herself. “By the way, has anyone seen Nils?” “Um…I don’t know.” For all she knew, Faryelle may have sensed the poet’s energy signature, but she wouldn’t know it from that of another dragon.
@Rocwylde
Welp. One of those cases of roleplaying serendipity where suddenly something kinda major happens, heh.
Sorry, no time for sight-seeing. Drama happening. XD Hopefully this doesn't need any major fixes to make sense.

~~~

287148.png767253.png

Confound it that goblins should be so spritely! The Mirror would pick up speed, for the quarry to spring up to a higher vantage. He’d have the thief in plain view with a clear run to it, for it to change tack and leave him at a cul-de-sac. He’d pause to catch his breath, only for the creature to lurk but a few strides away. It actually took Octantis some time to realise that first, it had been a while since he’d last seen the goblin. Second, that he was in a part of town that looked rather different to where the chase had commenced.
“Huh, quite the hunt.” The Mirror remarked to himself. He wasn’t worried. After all, who said adventuring was easy? “Nils?” No response. It seemed they’d gotten separated. It’s hard to keep track of the path you’ve taken when you’re focussing on not losing your goal and said goal gambolled erratically. So Octantis, with an eye out for, well, anything connected to the goblin or the now sundered party, walked.

It didn’t take an architect to notice that the area he was in had seen better days. For a place of residence, it was quieter than he would have expected. The occasional patter of what might be crumbling masonry being the loudest thing he heard close-by besides his own footsteps. Octantis started as something collapsed from overhead behind him, to be quickly followed by a scrabbling of claws. Plainly not the goblin. So it became one of those rare occasions where the Mirror actually processed the fact that he was alone in unfamiliar territory that looked to potentially fall in on him. This was not somewhere to visit without Sarynid, he decided.
In a distant part of the city, a Fae’s frills twitched in the passing breeze.
One thing that Octantis had learnt is that some adventures involved a great deal of running. So it could be quite the reliable fall-back. The Mirror ran until he reached the canal and, without a second thought, leapt into it. He looked back and saw nothing. He didn’t pause to consider whether that meant there was indeed nothing. Instead he picked a direction and, to some cries of mirth and incredulity from sensible visitors who followed health and safety guidelines to not leave their gondolas during a tour, Octantis swam a rough hainu-paddle.

In spite of Faryelle’s reassurances, more time had passed since the two dragons had vanished than Giovanni was comfortable with. A gondolier had a duty of care, even if impulsive action on the part of passengers made that significantly more difficult to fulfil. Faryelle herself had become concerned. This hadn’t happened before. She barely processed as the gondolier described the plaza they were nearing.
“Can I have a moment? I’m going to see if I can find them.” Giovanni obliged and brought the vessel to a halt.
This must be what it’s like for those who call for a search party, Faryelle considered. She then focussed. Their group of wandering adventurers had sometimes aided in couriering supplies or messages to an expeditionary group, and yes. Sometimes finding lost explorers. Naturally it was far easier to sense a handful of dragons within an area uninhabited by their kind. In the city…it seemed Herculean. The maze of streets and canals seemed to flow with points of magical energy. It was dizzying. Faryelle held on.

Finally, something became apparent. A consistency. Faryelle raised her head and pointed a direction. “Something…is in a canal…Not where the gondolas are…Not a familiar.” From listening, there had been regularities: the paths of gondolas. Travellers in different directions stayed on opposite sides of any given canal. But there had been one signal which did not fit that pattern. That it was not someone letting their familiar paddle beside their gondola was instinct. Giovanni took a moment to ascertain their heading before setting the vessel in motion.
The gondolier did not find it regrettable that this should take them down a detour from their original route. For the neighbourhood nearest to the Belltower Plaza was not the most charming of spots to bring tourists.

Swimming, as it happened, was pretty tiring. So this was what those Mirror-adventurers meant when they spoke of doing training for a lengthy Mire expedition. Octantis blinked and started looking for one of those places where gondolas may be tied up ready for embarking and disembarking. It was time to get out of the water.
“Okky?!” A familiar voice came across the water.
“Faryelle?”
“I see him! Hurry!”
With several rapid oar-strokes Giovanni brought the gondola up and alongside the wayward passenger. Together the two Skydancers heaved the Mirror back onboard.
“Are you quite alright, sir?”
“I’m…fine. Just worn out.” He wasn’t making any plans to hop off the gondola again in a hurry.
“I can give you directions to a clinic where one of our city’s fine physicians may see to your welfare.”
“After the tour, thanks.” Octantis looked at the two Skydancers. “How did you find me? Faryelle’s luck?”
The Skydancer untied one of her bags, “I…” she tapped her orb, “looked.”
“In all this traffic?” Octantis had seen enough of it while swimming. “That’s amazing. Well done! And thank you.” Faryelle smiled and handed a traveller’s snack-pack to the Mirror and took a second for herself. “By the way, has anyone seen Nils?”
“Um…I don’t know.” For all she knew, Faryelle may have sensed the poet’s energy signature, but she wouldn’t know it from that of another dragon.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/319476/31947592p.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/322504/32250356p.png[/img][/center] Mivida looks up the bell-tower, and upon hearing about the construction, ponders how they may still see it if they go around. Surdolv's ears twitch and she points to the tower as she brushes her tail fluff along the tips of Mivida's wings. "Dear, I don't want... we can have Konet..." Surdolv runs a claw up her mother's feather crest and snags the puppet again, making it frantically point to the tower. "Surdolv... you'll." The puppet stops and crosses its arms, flapping its wings. "Dear, we're not..." Surdolv moves to whisper so she knows Mivida will hear her. "I adult too." She chokes out and points to the tower. "No miss last stop." She places the marionette back in Mivida's claws. "Sir, we are going to see the tower." Mivida says, fluffling out her feathers, somewhat frustrated. Still, Surdolv is grown now, she can make her own decisions. Returning to her crafting, Surdolv starts adding the gold accents to the puppet, though she seems even more silent than normal.
31947592p.png32250356p.png

Mivida looks up the bell-tower, and upon hearing about the construction, ponders how they may still see it if they go around. Surdolv's ears twitch and she points to the tower as she brushes her tail fluff along the tips of Mivida's wings. "Dear, I don't want... we can have Konet..." Surdolv runs a claw up her mother's feather crest and snags the puppet again, making it frantically point to the tower. "Surdolv... you'll." The puppet stops and crosses its arms, flapping its wings. "Dear, we're not..." Surdolv moves to whisper so she knows Mivida will hear her. "I adult too." She chokes out and points to the tower. "No miss last stop." She places the marionette back in Mivida's claws.

"Sir, we are going to see the tower." Mivida says, fluffling out her feathers, somewhat frustrated. Still, Surdolv is grown now, she can make her own decisions. Returning to her crafting, Surdolv starts adding the gold accents to the puppet, though she seems even more silent than normal.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
@Aeroden

You've submitted too many responses in a row, please remember that there is a 12-hour cool down between responses. Additionally, please wait to fill out a form until I've pinged you to it as you filled out the incorrect form for the third day. I'm going to delete your Day 3 response, and I will ping you to the appropriate Day 3 Form when your cool down has reset. I'm glad to see you're so excited to play, but I have to keep it fair to those who've played since the beginning and for those who are following the rules for catching up.
@Aeroden

You've submitted too many responses in a row, please remember that there is a 12-hour cool down between responses. Additionally, please wait to fill out a form until I've pinged you to it as you filled out the incorrect form for the third day. I'm going to delete your Day 3 response, and I will ping you to the appropriate Day 3 Form when your cool down has reset. I'm glad to see you're so excited to play, but I have to keep it fair to those who've played since the beginning and for those who are following the rules for catching up.
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@FawnStars7

I see you submitted a response for Day 3, but I don't have any Day 1 or Day 2 responses from you. If you would like to start playing, please start at this form here. Please note there is a 12-hour cooldown between responses, so after you submit the first response, you'll be eligible to submit one for Day 2 in 12 hours, but because of timing I won't be able to accept your day 3 response for 24-hours, which means you won't be eligible for yesterdays daily raffle. If you're able to submit both forms in the next 24-hours though, you should be caught up for tomorrows post.
@FawnStars7

I see you submitted a response for Day 3, but I don't have any Day 1 or Day 2 responses from you. If you would like to start playing, please start at this form here. Please note there is a 12-hour cooldown between responses, so after you submit the first response, you'll be eligible to submit one for Day 2 in 12 hours, but because of timing I won't be able to accept your day 3 response for 24-hours, which means you won't be eligible for yesterdays daily raffle. If you're able to submit both forms in the next 24-hours though, you should be caught up for tomorrows post.
zqpG63L.png image0.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 43 44