Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | My Sprites Challenge : Finished
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 72 73
Update of the day

I got 245 gems thanks to the sales of an egg and other items, so I now have 554 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered @annadandelion @NorthWhiteWolf
Update of the day

I got 245 gems thanks to the sales of an egg and other items, so I now have 554 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered @annadandelion @NorthWhiteWolf
Update of the day

I got 30 gems, putting my total to 584 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 30 gems, putting my total to 584 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 45 gems, so I now have 629 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 45 gems, so I now have 629 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 78 gems, putting my total to 707 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 78 gems, putting my total to 707 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 10 gems, so I now have 717 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 10 gems, so I now have 717 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

Today, it's been 330 days since I started my challenge to get all the sprites, and it's been 300 days since I started working to get the Light Sprite :D

Time fly by so fast :o

Anyway, I got 18 gems, putting my total to 735 gems :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

Today, it's been 330 days since I started my challenge to get all the sprites, and it's been 300 days since I started working to get the Light Sprite :D

Time fly by so fast :o

Anyway, I got 18 gems, putting my total to 735 gems :D

Pinglist

@Edra

Time flies by haha. But you're getting there!
I completed my money quest today and it feels so good
@Edra

Time flies by haha. But you're getting there!
I completed my money quest today and it feels so good
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
You're right @Tune ^^

Yeah, I'm happy to be closer to my goal :D

And congrats for completing your money quest :D
You're right @Tune ^^

Yeah, I'm happy to be closer to my goal :D

And congrats for completing your money quest :D
Update of the day

I got 80 gems, so I now have 815 gems :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 80 gems, so I now have 815 gems :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 34 gems, putting my total to 849 gems :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 34 gems, putting my total to 849 gems :D

Pinglist

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 72 73