Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | My Sprites Challenge : Finished
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73
Update of the day

I got 39 gems, putting my total to 4797 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered @annadandelion
Update of the day

I got 39 gems, putting my total to 4797 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered @annadandelion
Update of the day

I got 95 gems, so I now have 4892 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 95 gems, so I now have 4892 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 31 gems, putting my total to 4923 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 31 gems, putting my total to 4923 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 23 gems, so I now have 4946 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 23 gems, so I now have 4946 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 38 gems, putting my total to 4984 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 38 gems, putting my total to 4984 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

And I've done another part of the payment :D

I got 28 gems, so I had 5012 gems :D
But since I sent the 5000 gems, I'm now left with 12 gems in the vault ^^

So I've now paid 30717 gems in total, and I still have 19283 gems to pay :D

Meaning I only have 4 payment left to do \o/

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered @annadandelion @Solarian
Update of the day

And I've done another part of the payment :D

I got 28 gems, so I had 5012 gems :D
But since I sent the 5000 gems, I'm now left with 12 gems in the vault ^^

So I've now paid 30717 gems in total, and I still have 19283 gems to pay :D

Meaning I only have 4 payment left to do \o/

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered @annadandelion @Solarian
@Edra

You're getting closer & closer! :D
@Edra

You're getting closer & closer! :D
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables