Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | My Sprites Challenge : Finished
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
[b]Update of the day[/b] Great news everyone : [b]I got the Wind Sprite[/b] :D [b]And that mean the challenge is now finished[/b] \o/ He's with Zephyr :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23960218] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/239603/23960218_350.png[/img] [/url] I thank you all to for your patience and to stayed along with me during that quest :D I really enjoyed it ^^ [rule] [b]Pinglist[/b] @Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @AnacondaMiracle @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @Windstrike @Starfire0 @theplait13 @Arenfelle @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered @annadandelion @NorthWhiteWolf @ShadowMewtwo @jumbledbyrd @phandalin
Update of the day

Great news everyone : I got the Wind Sprite :D

And that mean the challenge is now finished \o/

He's with Zephyr :D

23960218_350.png

I thank you all to for your patience and to stayed along with me during that quest :D
I really enjoyed it ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @AnacondaMiracle @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @Windstrike @Starfire0 @theplait13 @Arenfelle @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered @annadandelion @NorthWhiteWolf @ShadowMewtwo @jumbledbyrd @phandalin
@Edra
Congrats on getting your Wind Sprite! :D
@Edra
Congrats on getting your Wind Sprite! :D
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
@Edra
Congrats on the wind sprite and finally finishing the quest!! :D
@Edra
Congrats on the wind sprite and finally finishing the quest!! :D
7UJghhu.png3MMjB0Q.pngh68PBsv.png
Thank you @NorthWhiteWolf and @Starfire0 ^^
Thank you @NorthWhiteWolf and @Starfire0 ^^
@Edra a little late but omg CONGRATULATIONS!!!! that's so cool :D although it'll be weird not getting a ping from you on the daily lol [img]https://blogmedia.evbstatic.com/wp-content/uploads/bloguk/shutterstock_199419065-730x487.jpg[/img]
@Edra a little late but omg CONGRATULATIONS!!!! that's so cool :D although it'll be weird not getting a ping from you on the daily lol

shutterstock_199419065-730x487.jpg
dhJpGiJ.gif
Thank you @Catpuccino ^^

Ha ha, yeah, it'll sure be a bit strange for a while to not be pinged daily XD
Thank you @Catpuccino ^^

Ha ha, yeah, it'll sure be a bit strange for a while to not be pinged daily XD
@Edra yeah lol I was so used to it! but it's great to see people finish their quests omg :o
@Edra yeah lol I was so used to it! but it's great to see people finish their quests omg :o
dhJpGiJ.gif
@Edra

Welcome to the completed sprite collection club! XD I second your sentiments about it being weird not to be pinged everyday. I didn't comment often, but I loved checking up on your quest everyday!

Any plans for any other big quest? XD
@Edra

Welcome to the completed sprite collection club! XD I second your sentiments about it being weird not to be pinged everyday. I didn't comment often, but I loved checking up on your quest everyday!

Any plans for any other big quest? XD
TyYgOYZ.png
He he, you're right @Catpuccino ^^
It's always great when a quest is finished ^^

Thanks @wrecknrule ^^
I'm glad you enjoyed my quest ^^

Well, maybe I'll get back to my fandragons project later ^^
He he, you're right @Catpuccino ^^
It's always great when a quest is finished ^^

Thanks @wrecknrule ^^
I'm glad you enjoyed my quest ^^

Well, maybe I'll get back to my fandragons project later ^^