Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | My Sprites Challenge : Finished
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73
Hi everyone :D I thought a few times of getting the Sprites, but I hesitated, especially given the price of some of them - looking at you Light Sprite XD But since I got the idea of having Flights Ambassadors after I finish my fandragons projects, I think it's time do to it :D The fact that I also like their look pushed me to do it too ^^ And I also wanted a little challenge, and thought it would be a good one, even if it's clearly not the easiest XD I plan to get all of them, starting with the cheapest ones to make things easier ^^ I plan to get them by paying with gems, not treasures since I think it will take a longer time. If I have enough treasures, I may get one by paying it in treasures, but I doubt I'll be able to do that because of my dragons projects and the fact that I need to expand my lair XD Once I got the Sprite I'm looking for, he's retired of the list ^^ The title of this thread may change a bit, reflecting the current Sprite Challenge ^^ If you want to talk, share any advice, ask to be pinged or other don't hesitate ^^ I plan to do one update by day ^^ [rule] [center][b]Challenge started the[/b] : 04/23/2016 [b]Days spent on the Challenge[/b] : 765 [b]Days spent to get the Sprite[/b] : 40 [b]Number of gems I started the challenge with[/b] : 1659 [b]Current number of gems[/b] : 25[/center] [rule] [center][b]Current Sprite I'm looking for[/b] [item=Wind Sprite] [b]Plan to pay for him by[/b] : Gems [b]Current Lowest Price in AH[/b] : 2535 Gems[/center] [rule] [center][b]Offers received[/b] Wind Sprite for 2050 gems[/center] [rule] [center][b]Liste of Sprites[/b] [item=Wind Sprite][/center] [rule] [center][b]List of the updates[/b][/center] Here will be posted the link to the most recent update :D http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2121940/73#post_33383506 [rule] [center][b]Records of the challenge[/b][/center] In that section will be recorded the time spent to get the Sprites, the day it was caught and his price :D Nature Sprite : got it the 04/25/16 in 2 days for 890 Gems Water Sprite : got it the 04/25/16 in 2 days for 990 Gems Shadow Sprite : got it the 05/0
Hi everyone :D

I thought a few times of getting the Sprites, but I hesitated, especially given the price of some of them - looking at you Light Sprite XD

But since I got the idea of having Flights Ambassadors after I finish my fandragons projects, I think it's time do to it :D

The fact that I also like their look pushed me to do it too ^^

And I also wanted a little challenge, and thought it would be a good one, even if it's clearly not the easiest XD

I plan to get all of them, starting with the cheapest ones to make things easier ^^

I plan to get them by paying with gems, not treasures since I think it will take a longer time.

If I have enough treasures, I may get one by paying it in treasures, but I doubt I'll be able to do that because of my dragons projects and the fact that I need to expand my lair XD

Once I got the Sprite I'm looking for, he's retired of the list ^^

The title of this thread may change a bit, reflecting the current Sprite Challenge ^^

If you want to talk, share any advice, ask to be pinged or other don't hesitate ^^

I plan to do one update by day ^^

Challenge started the : 04/23/2016

Days spent on the Challenge : 765
Days spent to get the Sprite : 40

Number of gems I started the challenge with : 1659
Current number of gems : 25

Current Sprite I'm looking for

Wind Sprite

Plan to pay for him by : Gems
Current Lowest Price in AH : 2535 Gems

Offers received

Wind Sprite for 2050 gems

Liste of Sprites

Wind Sprite

List of the updates

Here will be posted the link to the most recent update :D

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2121940/73#post_33383506

Records of the challenge

In that section will be recorded the time spent to get the Sprites, the day it was caught and his price :D

Nature Sprite : got it the 04/25/16 in 2 days for 890 Gems
Water Sprite : got it the 04/25/16 in 2 days for 990 Gems
Shadow Sprite : got it the 05/0
Update of the day

Hi ^^

With the changes of the forums, I'm redoing a solo thread :D

So, I hope you won't mind the multipings for today ^^'

I got 17 gems, so I now have 3716 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered
Update of the day

Hi ^^

With the changes of the forums, I'm redoing a solo thread :D

So, I hope you won't mind the multipings for today ^^'

I got 17 gems, so I now have 3716 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered
@Edra
Your progressing nicely :) Keep it up and you'll be done with this payment batch in no time!

I should probably also do a solo thread but I'm way too lazy at the moment XD
@Edra
Your progressing nicely :) Keep it up and you'll be done with this payment batch in no time!

I should probably also do a solo thread but I'm way too lazy at the moment XD
7UJghhu.png3MMjB0Q.pngh68PBsv.png
Thank you @Starfire0 ^^
I hope so :D

Good luck for making your thread if you decide to do it ^^
Thank you @Starfire0 ^^
I hope so :D

Good luck for making your thread if you decide to do it ^^
@Edra
Thank you ^^ probably better to do it soon rather than later
@Edra
Thank you ^^ probably better to do it soon rather than later
7UJghhu.png3MMjB0Q.pngh68PBsv.png
Ha ha, you're right @Starfire0 ^^
Ha ha, you're right @Starfire0 ^^
Update of the day

I got 5 gems, so I now have 3721 gems :D

It's been 300 days now since I started this challenge, and 270 days since I started to work for the Light Sprite :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered @annadandelion
Update of the day

I got 5 gems, so I now have 3721 gems :D

It's been 300 days now since I started this challenge, and 270 days since I started to work for the Light Sprite :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered @annadandelion
Update of the day

I got 19 gems, putting my total to 3740 gems :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 19 gems, putting my total to 3740 gems :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 6 gems, so I now have 3746 gems :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 6 gems, so I now have 3746 gems :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 1 gems, putting my total to 3747 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 1 gems, putting my total to 3747 gems ^^

Pinglist

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73