Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Coli] Boss Hunting Challenge
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
@HSoup

Fixed, thank you. I always wondered how to post with the description toggle. :3
@HSoup

Fixed, thank you. I always wondered how to post with the description toggle. :3
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
@Zhombi - You're welcome. =D And, Oooo, you got a crate. Nice!
@Zhombi - You're welcome. =D And, Oooo, you got a crate. Nice!
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
Slayed my 100th Wartoad today. At this rate I'll end up with so much junk loot that if I sell them all, I just may be able to buy a Wartoad. :P Next goal is to slay total of 200 Wartoads!
Slayed my 100th Wartoad today. At this rate I'll end up with so much junk loot that if I sell them all, I just may be able to buy a Wartoad. :P Next goal is to slay total of 200 Wartoads!
8wF4Uc8.png
Pinging myself so I don't lose this @HollyBerry I'll join the hunt after the festival!
Pinging myself so I don't lose this @HollyBerry I'll join the hunt after the festival!
2H1j3pX.pngW5tLJ1o.pngVTxnlVe.pngmVKzwck.png3n4H9un.pngqONfIae.pngroad-not-taken-button-90px.png
@Moorising - Welcome to the Boss Hunting thread. Happy hunting!
@Moorising - Welcome to the Boss Hunting thread. Happy hunting!
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
@Hsoup Thanks! Day 6 of my hunt (I missed many days)...changing it to either Rainforest boss, because I encounter both... [b]Goldenbeast or Overcharged Silverbeast:[/b] [item=Goldenbeast] [item=Overcharged Silverbeast] [b]Time Spent Battling:[/b] 120 minutes [b]Number of Battles:[/b] 145 [b]Number of Boss Encounters:[/b] 3 / 3 [b]Good Loot:[/b] 1 acuity stone, 6 Terra Cotta Vase (not that good, so far!) ugh! This is going to take forever!
@Hsoup Thanks!

Day 6 of my hunt (I missed many days)...changing it to either Rainforest boss, because I encounter both...

Goldenbeast or Overcharged Silverbeast: Goldenbeast Overcharged Silverbeast
Time Spent Battling: 120 minutes
Number of Battles: 145
Number of Boss Encounters: 3 / 3
Good Loot: 1 acuity stone, 6 Terra Cotta Vase (not that good, so far!)

ugh! This is going to take forever!
PyeohlG.png
*points to signature*

I'm still a bit disappointed that I didn't get either the Delver or Borer during Thundercrack, considering all the fighting I did in the Golem Workshop.

That said I'm hopeful for October. The current best-plague venue is the Mire, and I can plow through enemies faster there than I can in the Workshop.

Crossing fingers for the toads.
*points to signature*

I'm still a bit disappointed that I didn't get either the Delver or Borer during Thundercrack, considering all the fighting I did in the Golem Workshop.

That said I'm hopeful for October. The current best-plague venue is the Mire, and I can plow through enemies faster there than I can in the Workshop.

Crossing fingers for the toads.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
Bumping this back up since I personally need to get back to work on this... hopefully others can join in too!
Bumping this back up since I personally need to get back to work on this... hopefully others can join in too!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
I just found a molten wartoad and now I'm searching for the blue wartoad but counting battles is way too tedious for me... I don't know how you people do that.
I just found a molten wartoad and now I'm searching for the blue wartoad but counting battles is way too tedious for me... I don't know how you people do that.
Just slayed my 200th Wartoad. Next goal 300 Wartoads? =_=
Just slayed my 200th Wartoad. Next goal 300 Wartoads? =_=
8wF4Uc8.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43