Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Coli] Boss Hunting Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
Maybe one day I'll have the patience for this...

Commenting to bookmark the post so I have some incentive.

Good luck to the rest of you! :D
Maybe one day I'll have the patience for this...

Commenting to bookmark the post so I have some incentive.

Good luck to the rest of you! :D
Welcome to all our new players. Happy hunting! =D
Welcome to all our new players. Happy hunting! =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
94206822.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
[quote name="Nimphy" date=2015-08-19 08:56:28] [b]What Boss you are hunting:[/b] Yeti for now. [b]Time Spent Battling:[/b] I won't count this because it hurts me to see how much time is going away xD [b]Number of Battles:[/b] 200 [b]Number of Boss Encounters:[/b] 11 [b]Good Loot:[/b] [item=obsidian hybrid fragment]x2 [item=glass hybrid fragment] [item=frozen knapsack]x7 [item=earthen acuity fragment] [item=fossilize] [item=ambush ] [item=nochnyr] [item=Shalebuck] [item=elk] [item=thunder slash] Let's begin. I'll be also hunting for eggs in the meanwhile! [/quote] Switchin' Venue [b]What Boss you are hunting:[/b] Goldenbeast/Overcharged Silverbeast [b]Number of Battles:[/b] [b]Number of Boss Encounters:[/b] 0/0 [b]Good Loot:[/b]
Nimphy wrote on 2015-08-19:
What Boss you are hunting: Yeti for now.
Time Spent Battling: I won't count this because it hurts me to see how much time is going away xD
Number of Battles: 200
Number of Boss Encounters: 11
Good Loot:
Obsidian Hybrid Fragment x2 Glass Hybrid Fragment Frozen Knapsack x7 Earthen Acuity Fragment Fossilize Ambush Nochnyr Shalebuck Elk Thunder Slash

Let's begin. I'll be also hunting for eggs in the meanwhile!

Switchin' Venue

What Boss you are hunting: Goldenbeast/Overcharged Silverbeast
Number of Battles:
Number of Boss Encounters: 0/0
Good Loot:
Wishlist | They/Them or Xe/Zir | Please ping me!
I need all the bosses, so let's give this a go! (@tompollicle so's I can find this again.) [b]What Boss you are hunting:[/b] Goldenbeast + Overcharged Silverbeast [b]Time Spent Battling:[/b] n/a (too darned long) [b]Number of Battles:[/b] n/a (far too many) [b]Number of Boss Encounters:[/b] Overcharged Silverbeast x9, Goldenbeast x9 [b]Good Loot:[/b] [item=terra cotta vase] x12 [item=charged tungsten] x8 [item=jungle pith] x9 [item=firebrand tungsten] x7 [item=banana tree pith] x9 [item=minor health potion] x4 [item=health potion] x2 [item=shale hybrid fragment] x2 [item=obsidian hybrid fragment] x2 [item=barkback boar] x1 [item=budwing morpho] x1 [item=king parda] x1 [item=manticore screamer] x1 [item=paradise zalis] x1 [item=petal jumper] x1 [item=proto manticore] x1 [item=ringlet amphithere] x3 [item=ultramel amphithere] x1
I need all the bosses, so let's give this a go! (@tompollicle so's I can find this again.)

What Boss you are hunting: Goldenbeast + Overcharged Silverbeast
Time Spent Battling: n/a (too darned long)
Number of Battles: n/a (far too many)
Number of Boss Encounters: Overcharged Silverbeast x9, Goldenbeast x9
Good Loot:
Terra Cotta Vase x12 Charged Tungsten x8 Jungle Pith x9 Firebrand Tungsten x7
Banana Tree Pith x9 Minor Health Potion x4 Health Potion x2 Shale Hybrid Fragment x2
Obsidian Hybrid Fragment x2
Barkback Boar x1 Budwing Morpho x1 King Parda x1 Manticore Screamer x1
Paradise Zalis x1 Petal Jumper x1 Proto Manticore x1 Ringlet Amphithere x3
Ultramel Amphithere x1
L8mhHcd.png
@Pandademic - You got the Wave Sweeper?
@Pandademic - You got the Wave Sweeper?
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
@anika

reserving a post for when I decide to do this
@anika

reserving a post for when I decide to do this
@HSoup Yes!! :D I'm going to try for the Mire bosses now, though that's probably going to take a lot longer since they keep wrecking my team.
@HSoup Yes!! :D I'm going to try for the Mire bosses now, though that's probably going to take a lot longer since they keep wrecking my team.
@Pandademic - Congrats! You are our first success story! =D
@Pandademic - Congrats! You are our first success story! =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
@Zhombi [b]What Boss you are hunting:[/b] Molten Wartoad [b]Time Spent Battling:[/b] ... starting with the weekend. [b]Number of Battles:[/b] 140 [b]Number of Boss Encounters:[/b] 2 [b]Good Loot:[/b] [item=Heartred Croaker] [item=Blackwing Croaker] [item=poisonous crate]
@Zhombi

What Boss you are hunting: Molten Wartoad
Time Spent Battling: ... starting with the weekend.
Number of Battles: 140
Number of Boss Encounters: 2
Good Loot: Heartred Croaker Blackwing Croaker
Poisonous Crate
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
@Zhombi - Your pics aren't showing up. Did you try using the item code? To add the loot pics just type [b]item=NAME OF ITEM[/b] in brackets. Example: Goldenbeast [item=Goldenbeast] [code][item=Goldenbeast][/code]
@Zhombi - Your pics aren't showing up. Did you try using the item code?

To add the loot pics just type item=NAME OF ITEM in brackets.
Example: Goldenbeast

Goldenbeast
Code:
[item=Goldenbeast]
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43