Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Coli] Boss Hunting Challenge
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43
@HSoup Success after 235 Wartoads!! :D [img]http://oi60.tinypic.com/2cxx3qt.jpg[/img]
@HSoup Success after 235 Wartoads!! :D

2cxx3qt.jpg
8wF4Uc8.png
@Ikunoche - Congrats!!! I'll add you to the success post. Happy hunting for your next Boss. I'm still at it myself. =D
@Ikunoche - Congrats!!! I'll add you to the success post. Happy hunting for your next Boss. I'm still at it myself. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
94206822.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
@HSoup I accidentally got the [item=coarsefur yeti] during the Thundercrack Carnivale, so does that still count? Either way, at least I've got [i]one[/i] of them down. And a whole lot more to go. OTL [b]What Boss you are hunting:[/b] Everything else that [b]isn't[/b] the Yeti [b]Time Spent Battling:[/b] too much, I keep jumping between the Mire and Rainsong these days) [b]Number of Battles:[/b] (insert the infinity symbol here) [b]Number of Boss Encounters:[/b] ...maybe I should keep proper track of this [b]Good Loot:[/b] - too many common Mire familiars destined for the 'Maw of Shame' (dumps all the Toridae in with 0 regrets) - too much Plants
@HSoup

I accidentally got the Coarsefur Yeti during the Thundercrack Carnivale, so does that still count? Either way, at least I've got one of them down. And a whole lot more to go. OTL

What Boss you are hunting: Everything else that isn't the Yeti
Time Spent Battling: too much, I keep jumping between the Mire and Rainsong these days)
Number of Battles: (insert the infinity symbol here)
Number of Boss Encounters: ...maybe I should keep proper track of this
Good Loot:

- too many common Mire familiars destined for the 'Maw of Shame' (dumps all the Toridae in with 0 regrets)
- too much Plants
@Hanelli - Of course it counts!!!! I'll add you to the success list.
@Hanelli - Of course it counts!!!! I'll add you to the success list.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
@HSoup Got my Molten Wartoad yesterday!! :D [img]http://i.imgur.com/yeCg4B4.png[/img] I stopped counting the total battles after a while but I got it on the 22nd encounter.
@HSoup Got my Molten Wartoad yesterday!! :D

yeCg4B4.png

I stopped counting the total battles after a while but I got it on the 22nd encounter.
@FrozenStarlight - Congrats! I'll add you to the successes. Happy hunting for your next one. Good to know how many encounters it took. I have fought what seems like a million battles, but I've only faced the Wartoads 11 times. They hardly ever show their faces.

I am so jelly of everyone that is finding Bosses. =D
@FrozenStarlight - Congrats! I'll add you to the successes. Happy hunting for your next one. Good to know how many encounters it took. I have fought what seems like a million battles, but I've only faced the Wartoads 11 times. They hardly ever show their faces.

I am so jelly of everyone that is finding Bosses. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
I added some new alternate rules in case anyone was getting too bored. Feel free to play whichever way you want. =D
I added some new alternate rules in case anyone was getting too bored. Feel free to play whichever way you want. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
[s]I am probably going to hate myself for this [/s] [b]What Boss you are hunting: [item=Wartoad] [item=Molten Wartoad][/b] [b]Time Spent Battling: ?[/b] [b]Number of Battles:600+ (and counting)[/b] [b]Number of Boss Encounters: 23 (and counting)[/b] [b]Good Loot: none so far, except common familiars, food, etc[/b] Let's see how many fodders I can train by the time I get them both!
I am probably going to hate myself for this

What Boss you are hunting: Wartoad Molten Wartoad
Time Spent Battling: ?
Number of Battles:600+ (and counting)
Number of Boss Encounters: 23 (and counting)
Good Loot: none so far, except common familiars, food, etc

Let's see how many fodders I can train by the time I get them both!
4l3U0Zi.png.png
what are the drop rates?
what are the drop rates?
@HSoup Ta-daaa! Only after 29 boss encounters on the WS [img]http://i.imgur.com/6FaHEG1.png[/img]
@HSoup Ta-daaa! Only after 29 boss encounters on the WS

6FaHEG1.png
8wF4Uc8.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43