Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Coli] Boss Hunting Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
@lisasunny - Nice loot drops so far!
@lisasunny - Nice loot drops so far!
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
@HSoup Thanks! I'm getting everything other than the Yeti, lol. But then again it's only been 120 something battles....

I've only gotten a Morganite Bracelet before, once, a little after they were first released. But to get a Tail Drape... o_o
@HSoup Thanks! I'm getting everything other than the Yeti, lol. But then again it's only been 120 something battles....

I've only gotten a Morganite Bracelet before, once, a little after they were first released. But to get a Tail Drape... o_o
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
Been a coli hound for a while, so I might as well start one of these! [b]Started hunt[/b]: August 18: [b]What boss:[/b] Goldenbeast/Silverbeast [b]Number of battles:[/b] 185 [b]Good loot: [/b] [item=parda] [item=king parda] [item=clown hippocampus] [item=ultramel amphithere] [item=ringlet amphithere] [item=paradise zalis] [b]Boss encounters:[/b] Goldenbeast - 3; Silverbeast - 2
Been a coli hound for a while, so I might as well start one of these!

Started hunt: August 18:

What boss: Goldenbeast/Silverbeast
Number of battles: 185

Good loot:
Parda King Parda Clown Hippocampus Ultramel Amphithere Ringlet Amphithere Paradise Zalis

Boss encounters: Goldenbeast - 3; Silverbeast - 2

wpEE9mo.png
@HSoup I didn't get any nice loot or Wartoad boss encounters last night, thus the gif :'D (little jealous of the other hunters in here!)
@HSoup I didn't get any nice loot or Wartoad boss encounters last night, thus the gif :'D (little jealous of the other hunters in here!)
8wF4Uc8.png
@Ikunoche - Bummer! Maybe today will be more fruitful. =D
@Ikunoche - Bummer! Maybe today will be more fruitful. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
[b]What Boss you are hunting:[/b] Yeti for now. [b]Time Spent Battling:[/b] I won't count this because it hurts me to see how much time is going away xD [b]Number of Battles:[/b] 200 [b]Number of Boss Encounters:[/b] 11 [b]Good Loot:[/b] [item=obsidian hybrid fragment]x2 [item=glass hybrid fragment] [item=frozen knapsack]x7 [item=earthen acuity fragment] [item=fossilize] [item=ambush ] [item=nochnyr] [item=Shalebuck] [item=elk] [item=thunder slash] Let's begin. I'll be also hunting for eggs in the meanwhile!
What Boss you are hunting: Yeti for now.
Time Spent Battling: I won't count this because it hurts me to see how much time is going away xD
Number of Battles: 200
Number of Boss Encounters: 11
Good Loot:
Obsidian Hybrid Fragment x2 Glass Hybrid Fragment Frozen Knapsack x7 Earthen Acuity Fragment Fossilize Ambush Nochnyr Shalebuck Elk Thunder Slash

Let's begin. I'll be also hunting for eggs in the meanwhile!
Wishlist | They/Them or Xe/Zir | Please ping me!
@ HSoup Sounds like fun! I'll start with the Golem Workshop. Leggo. [b]Began Hunting:[/b] August 19th [b]What Boss you are hunting:[/b] Ice Borer/Delver [b]Number of Battles:[/b] 369 [b]Number of Boss Encounters:[/b] 8/6 [b]Good Loot:[/b] [item=copper filigree breastplate] [item=construction mith] [item=scrapmetal tracker] [item=sentinel mith] [item=shale hybrid fragment] [item=black iron creeper] [item=shale hybrid fragment] [item=steelhound] [item=steelhound] [item=swift lumen] [item=sap] [item=construction mith] STOP GIVING ME FISH DANGIT
@ HSoup Sounds like fun!

I'll start with the Golem Workshop. Leggo.

Began Hunting: August 19th
What Boss you are hunting: Ice Borer/Delver
Number of Battles: 369
Number of Boss Encounters: 8/6
Good Loot:

Copper Filigree Breastplate Construction Mith Scrapmetal Tracker Sentinel Mith Shale Hybrid Fragment Black Iron Creeper Shale Hybrid Fragment Steelhound Steelhound Swift Lumen Sap Construction Mith

STOP GIVING ME FISH DANGIT
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
I need nearly all of the boss familiars, but I may as well start with the Yeti! Been hunting for that guy for nearly two years so I guess it's about time I got serious. [size=1]@Artorias[/size] [b]What Boss you are hunting:[/b] Coarsefur Yeti [b]Time Spent Battling:[/b] ~ 45 mins [b]Number of Battles:[/b] ~200 [b]Number of Boss Encounters:[/b] 8 [b]Good Loot:[/b] Round 1 x1 [item=Elk] x1 [item=Charged Might Fragment] x2 [item=Ice Crystal] x8 [item=Rasa Pottery Fragment] x2 [item=frozen knapsack] And off to work I go. I'll have another go at it tomorrow. Round 2 x1 [item=Hoarfrost Mauler] x1 [item=Black Tulip] x3 [item=Ice Crystal] x2 [item=Rasa Pottery Fragment] x6 [item=Winter Wolf Pelt] x1 [item=frozen knapsack] Round 3 x1 [item=Maned Rasa] x1 [item=Snowfall Elk] x1 [item=Fossilize] x1 [item=Obsidian Hybrid Fragment] x1 [item=Shock Bolt] x3 [item=frozen knapsack]
I need nearly all of the boss familiars, but I may as well start with the Yeti! Been hunting for that guy for nearly two years so I guess it's about time I got serious.

@Artorias
What Boss you are hunting: Coarsefur Yeti
Time Spent Battling: ~ 45 mins
Number of Battles: ~200
Number of Boss Encounters: 8
Good Loot:

Round 1
x1 Elk x1 Charged Might Fragment x2 Ice Crystal x8 Rasa Pottery Fragment x2 Frozen Knapsack

And off to work I go. I'll have another go at it tomorrow.

Round 2
x1 Hoarfrost Mauler x1 Black Tulip x3 Ice Crystal x2 Rasa Pottery Fragment x6 Winter Wolf Pelt x1 Frozen Knapsack

Round 3
x1 Maned Rasa x1 Snowfall Elk x1 Fossilize x1 Obsidian Hybrid Fragment x1 Shock Bolt x3 Frozen Knapsack
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
Well, my team is level 25 now, so I'm leaving the Mire and heading back to the Rainsong Jungle.
Well, my team is level 25 now, so I'm leaving the Mire and heading back to the Rainsong Jungle.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
What Boss you are hunting: All of them, may start with the wartoads because I might get a wind egg. I'm specifically hunting that too.
Time Spent Battling: Too much
Number of Battles: ~30
Number of Boss Encounters: 0
Good Loot: None exceptional
What Boss you are hunting: All of them, may start with the wartoads because I might get a wind egg. I'm specifically hunting that too.
Time Spent Battling: Too much
Number of Battles: ~30
Number of Boss Encounters: 0
Good Loot: None exceptional
I don't care about making a profit off my dragons. If I like them, I will gene and breed change them despite the costs.

PM me if I bought a Gen1 from you and still owe you.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43