Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I forgor

I.. forgot today is a Leap Day….

I.. forgot today is a Leap Day….
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
you still got alittle bit of time if you want to hatch an egg or something
you still got alittle bit of time if you want to hatch an egg or something
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Reminder to drink some water!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
I forgot too [emoji=bogsneak laughing size=2][emoji=coatl sad size=2] I already hatched my nests yesterday, and I'm saving my eggs for my 10 year anniversary. It's okay, you don't need to celebrate every funny date with a pixel dragon. Maybe buy one someone else hatched later if you feel really sad about missing out.
I forgot too I already hatched my nests yesterday, and I'm saving my eggs for my 10 year anniversary. It's okay, you don't need to celebrate every funny date with a pixel dragon. Maybe buy one someone else hatched later if you feel really sad about missing out.
maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
-Revelation 4: 8b
W1ufEjp.png
[quote name="Aluna" date="2024-02-29 21:50:49" ] Maybe buy one someone else hatched later if you feel really sad about missing out. [/quote] Yes, this! A lot of people hatched a lot of eggs today, so you can definitely pick up some nice ones for cheap.
Aluna wrote on 2024-02-29 21:50:49:
Maybe buy one someone else hatched later if you feel really sad about missing out.
Yes, this! A lot of people hatched a lot of eggs today, so you can definitely pick up some nice ones for cheap.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
I hatched a couple of unhatched eggs but completely forgor my 5 nests [emoji=skull size=1]
I hatched a couple of unhatched eggs but completely forgor my 5 nests
Just a heads-up: I usually delete the threads I made before it reaches 10 replies because I want to keep my forum history tidy.
Ah, same, I noticed only because I found so many hatchlings on the AH yesterday with leap day in the bio XD
Ah, same, I noticed only because I found so many hatchlings on the AH yesterday with leap day in the bio XD
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx