Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | First ever G1 project I took on-
Do y'all like her? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83170883][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/831709/83170883_350.png[/img][/url] 1-off XYX! I fell in love with one of her scrys and couldn't resist
Do y'all like her?

83170883_350.png

1-off XYX! I fell in love with one of her scrys and couldn't resist
Art Shop
Africa's Brewing Service!
Perma Challenge
Hello there, fellow rain enthusiasts. I bless rains, for free! That's quite a deal, if you ask me- I can fill up your local water reserve and sprinkle your garden, all at the same time!
They're really pretty! Crackle is a hard gene to work with, but they look so great with it.
They're really pretty! Crackle is a hard gene to work with, but they look so great with it.
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
wow! what a delightful banana she is. she matches so nicely with the leopard coralclimber
wow! what a delightful banana she is. she matches so nicely with the leopard coralclimber
FObX7rS.png
o9yS1eq.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
FlMK7kZ.png
22evmnb.png
99d7e583fd212af4b4c9241de00ca9cb119db708.png f4iXRVq.png
o7ZCFYm.png
1YB0OjO.png
WXBzxw1.gif
JvUa9ma.png
wow, she perfectly matches with that familiar choice! she kind of reminds me of banoffee, congrats on the finished pretty dragon
wow, she perfectly matches with that familiar choice! she kind of reminds me of banoffee, congrats on the finished pretty dragon
zVzI8uZ.jpg
Oh, she’s beautiful! I gave her a like~ [emoji=auraboa star size=1]
Oh, she’s beautiful! I gave her a like~
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
cute! reminds me of a banana slug
cute! reminds me of a banana slug
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
Any yellow colored jaguar is sooo classy! Love her :)
Any yellow colored jaguar is sooo classy! Love her :)
5949335_4yIOnfWSpuYviQb.png
stW7qZC.png tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_540.png
Crackle on an XYX dragon works really well! I like how unique she is.
Crackle on an XYX dragon works really well! I like how unique she is.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Wow, she's gorgeous! At first, I couldn't tell what genes were used, then I remembered Crackle is a thing, and on an XYX it's going to create a certain effect. Very nice.
Wow, she's gorgeous! At first, I couldn't tell what genes were used, then I remembered Crackle is a thing, and on an XYX it's going to create a certain effect. Very nice.