Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if you ever need smth to be sad about...
1 2
...just head this way.
...just head this way.
pssst... dragons for sale here
I feel like that link took me somewhere I shouldn't be ._.
I feel like that link took me somewhere I shouldn't be ._.
if it's any consolation, most of them are progens
if it's any consolation, most of them are progens
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
The number cuts down to 12 when you search for non-progenitors. And none of them are from the past few years. If it's compared to the ones still on site, 345, I'd say it's a rather small number. Plus, there's always potential for more.
The number cuts down to 12 when you search for non-progenitors. And none of them are from the past few years. If it's compared to the ones still on site, 345, I'd say it's a rather small number. Plus, there's always potential for more.
The most beautiful moment of life
Ouch...
Ouch...
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png
There's actually only 12 when you remove Progens, who can be restored at any time and can't be sold anyway. It's kind of a fun mix in the 12 though, there's a variety of colors - a very small range of elements but the colors match up, y'know?
Sucks, but it's neat.
There's actually only 12 when you remove Progens, who can be restored at any time and can't be sold anyway. It's kind of a fun mix in the 12 though, there's a variety of colors - a very small range of elements but the colors match up, y'know?
Sucks, but it's neat.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
The XXX Cyan was generated by staff to show off the new exalt pillars, so it's actually only 11 non-progen, XXX G1s that were exalted. Not too bad, considering the game's been around for nearly a decade.
The XXX Cyan was generated by staff to show off the new exalt pillars, so it's actually only 11 non-progen, XXX G1s that were exalted. Not too bad, considering the game's been around for nearly a decade.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
even though there are only 11 non-progen ones, it hurts the most to know that those were probably all exalted by newbies who had no idea what they were holding, and could've made a game-changing amount of money from selling...
even though there are only 11 non-progen ones, it hurts the most to know that those were probably all exalted by newbies who had no idea what they were holding, and could've made a game-changing amount of money from selling...
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
That legit made me sad .. not at the doubles but at the digits ..ahah
That legit made me sad .. not at the doubles but at the digits ..ahah
A5i3AHB.png
I expected the exalted g1s. I did NOT expect that they'd all be triples. [emoji=obelisk sad size=2]
I expected the exalted g1s.

I did NOT expect that they'd all be triples.

Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
1 2