Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello people! :))
Hi hi! Been here for a few months, but I decided that I wanted to introduce myself on the forums!

My name’s Dewey, I go by he/they!

I got into Flight Rising because of three amazing friends. Super glad I did, cause the game’s really fun.
Honestly just joined the Plague flight because it sounded cool.
My favourite dragon in Flight Rising would have to either be coatls or faes, they’re both pretty amazing in design. I do adore spirals and aberrations as well.
I’m not sure what my total absolute favourite familiar is yet, but I’d have to say either cosmic geckos or augite protectors!

My favourite interests atm are FNaF (just got into it), Among Us, Hollow Knight, and Steven Universe. Favourite hobbies would definitely have to be listening to music and drawing.

Happy to introduce myself, and I’m super glad I started playing!
Hi hi! Been here for a few months, but I decided that I wanted to introduce myself on the forums!

My name’s Dewey, I go by he/they!

I got into Flight Rising because of three amazing friends. Super glad I did, cause the game’s really fun.
Honestly just joined the Plague flight because it sounded cool.
My favourite dragon in Flight Rising would have to either be coatls or faes, they’re both pretty amazing in design. I do adore spirals and aberrations as well.
I’m not sure what my total absolute favourite familiar is yet, but I’d have to say either cosmic geckos or augite protectors!

My favourite interests atm are FNaF (just got into it), Among Us, Hollow Knight, and Steven Universe. Favourite hobbies would definitely have to be listening to music and drawing.

Happy to introduce myself, and I’m super glad I started playing!
~Dewey the moth
Welcome to the forums!
Welcome to the forums!
ydo7trD.png
Thank you! :D
Thank you! :D
~Dewey the moth
Hey there!

Welcome to FR!

Here are some links that could help you out <3

(Currently not looking for friends, since I'm not good at maintaining friendships on FR ^^;)

Hope you have a lovely day!

Sincerely,
Islet
Hey there!

Welcome to FR!

Here are some links that could help you out <3

(Currently not looking for friends, since I'm not good at maintaining friendships on FR ^^;)

Hope you have a lovely day!

Sincerely,
Islet
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx