Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | disallow to send me research notes
1 2
i'm an ocd completist so maybe this is a little more personal and less universal

but it would be a great help if we had a button or checkbox to disallow others to send us archeology research notes completely (both randomly and personally)

or at least agree or disagree to accept

i'm always trying to make my digsites clean and empty, ideally cleared the same number of times for each, and there's always some random note that i get from someone, that makes me clean the node with magnifying glasses, just to get another random one later. i'm almost ready to just delete all my friends to stop this at this point :'(
i'm an ocd completist so maybe this is a little more personal and less universal

but it would be a great help if we had a button or checkbox to disallow others to send us archeology research notes completely (both randomly and personally)

or at least agree or disagree to accept

i'm always trying to make my digsites clean and empty, ideally cleared the same number of times for each, and there's always some random note that i get from someone, that makes me clean the node with magnifying glasses, just to get another random one later. i'm almost ready to just delete all my friends to stop this at this point :'(
FR+10
Ping-friendly. Loves coatls and skydancers.
I think an opt out is fair, support. Helpful for folks who don't want notes and ensures they go to people who do so no downsides I can see.

Currently the only option would be to let notes build up to 9 and then you can't get more, but that wouldn't help with keeping plots clear.
I think an opt out is fair, support. Helpful for folks who don't want notes and ensures they go to people who do so no downsides I can see.

Currently the only option would be to let notes build up to 9 and then you can't get more, but that wouldn't help with keeping plots clear.
Support. I don't really care if mine are clean or not, but I don't love the notifications for one (1) research note someone randomly sent me.
Support. I don't really care if mine are clean or not, but I don't love the notifications for one (1) research note someone randomly sent me.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
support! i want to fully reset my digsites once i’m satisfied with what i’ve gotten from them, and i really really want to start on this with ancient aerie, but can’t.
support! i want to fully reset my digsites once i’m satisfied with what i’ve gotten from them, and i really really want to start on this with ancient aerie, but can’t.
IMHO, all forms of player to player site communication should always have the option to be toggle-able to Everyone, No One, Friends Only, or Flight Only. This included. Support.
IMHO, all forms of player to player site communication should always have the option to be toggle-able to Everyone, No One, Friends Only, or Flight Only. This included. Support.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Support. I still get 1-2 random research notes every day or two and it's kinda tiring at this point.
Support. I still get 1-2 random research notes every day or two and it's kinda tiring at this point.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
[quote name="gemajgall" date="2022-08-19 15:20:39" ] IMHO, all forms of player to player site communication should always have the option to be toggle-able to Everyone, No One, Friends Only, or Flight Only. This included. Support. [/quote] Seconded. And support!
gemajgall wrote on 2022-08-19 15:20:39:
Seconded.
And support!
Y5ILoot.png
YES I support. The little notifications always feel more like an annoyance than anything else to me. I already got what I wanted from the digsite ages ago, I'm ready to stop thinking about it now.
YES I support. The little notifications always feel more like an annoyance than anything else to me. I already got what I wanted from the digsite ages ago, I'm ready to stop thinking about it now.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
yea. i don't mind the notifications but there's nothing else i really want from arlo at the moment so i'd rather ppl send their notes to someone who actually wants em.
yea. i don't mind the notifications but there's nothing else i really want from arlo at the moment so i'd rather ppl send their notes to someone who actually wants em.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
I also want to leave my digsites clean once I'm done with them - turning notes off means I wouldn't get duplicates of items I don't want.
I also want to leave my digsites clean once I'm done with them - turning notes off means I wouldn't get duplicates of items I don't want.
He/She/They | FR +3
1 2