Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WW-Currency totals to buy all new items
1 2
Just did a bit of calculating to determine how much is needed of each new warriors way currency to buy one of each of the new apparel and familiar items (does not count treasure or gems)! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/46519.png[/img] SHATTERED SWORD (red) Familiars only: 163 Apparel only: 40 Both: 203 [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/46520.png[/img] SMASHED SHIELD (Blue) Familiars only: 107 Apparel only: 50 Both: 157 [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/46518.png[/img] BROKEN ARROW (Green) Familiars only: 80 Apparel only: 55 Both: 135 Hope this helps!!!
Just did a bit of calculating to determine how much is needed of each new warriors way currency to buy one of each of the new apparel and familiar items (does not count treasure or gems)!

46519.png
SHATTERED SWORD (red)
Familiars only: 163
Apparel only: 40
Both: 203

46520.png
SMASHED SHIELD (Blue)
Familiars only: 107
Apparel only: 50
Both: 157

46518.png
BROKEN ARROW (Green)
Familiars only: 80
Apparel only: 55
Both: 135

Hope this helps!!!
Wow, thanks!
Wow, thanks!
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
You beautiful person you, thank you was literally wondering this just now.
You beautiful person you, thank you was literally wondering this just now.
Thank you so much for sharing!!! I was not looking forward to figuring this out lol
Thank you so much for sharing!!! I was not looking forward to figuring this out lol
.................. 7kXqKFJ.png
water_small.png
At1HVKx.png
Z2soOA2.png
s66ne93.png
For treasure and gems, you'll need 304,000 treasure and 400 gems for one of each new item.
For treasure and gems, you'll need 304,000 treasure and 400 gems for one of each new item.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
POG thank u
POG thank u
Frog/Milo
cyanclay_stinky.png
Thank you! I just came into the forums to see if anyone had figured out how many we needed of each for all the new stuff.
Thank you! I just came into the forums to see if anyone had figured out how many we needed of each for all the new stuff.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94672840.png87809713.png.png
Whoa this is exactly what I was just looking for! Thank you so much!
Whoa this is exactly what I was just looking for! Thank you so much!
This explains why I have a permanent zero in my shattered swords whenever I buy anything; I've been trying to get all the familiars first and they take so many! [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] Thank you for this.
This explains why I have a permanent zero in my shattered swords whenever I buy anything; I've been trying to get all the familiars first and they take so many! Thank you for this.
omg thank you!!
omg thank you!!
bVzIUfv.png
1 2