Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Back after a year
Hey everyone, I'm back after about a year long hiatus. Just dropped 500g on a name change before I could regret it, looked through my hoard and vault, and here I am.

What's new? How are you guys doing? Looking for ways I could get back into the game.
Hey everyone, I'm back after about a year long hiatus. Just dropped 500g on a name change before I could regret it, looked through my hoard and vault, and here I am.

What's new? How are you guys doing? Looking for ways I could get back into the game.
welcome back! we got a new species [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79207248][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/792073/79207248_350.png[/img][/url]
welcome back!

we got a new species

79207248_350.png
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
There were caterpillars for the anniversary.
There were caterpillars for the anniversary.
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
There's a new digging game in the trading post! Has apparel and familiars in it! Idk if that's new to you but it sure was to me after a couple months break lol
There's a new digging game in the trading post! Has apparel and familiars in it! Idk if that's new to you but it sure was to me after a couple months break lol
ezgif-7-30fd7f2236.gif
Welcome back!

Since you're out of sorts friendly reminder that there's a festival every month. July's festival is my flight Lightning. Thundercrack Carnivale starts July 24. If you want to submit a skin/accent you have to do it by July 21st. Gather some treasure from glimmer and gloom for skins/accents and coli grind and brew for items. I'd recommend looking up last month's Light festival to see how it's all laid out and re-familiarize yourself with it

Also I don't remember exactly when scenes came out but that might be new to you, it's backgrounds that you can put behind your dragons, they're cool

Welcome back!

Since you're out of sorts friendly reminder that there's a festival every month. July's festival is my flight Lightning. Thundercrack Carnivale starts July 24. If you want to submit a skin/accent you have to do it by July 21st. Gather some treasure from glimmer and gloom for skins/accents and coli grind and brew for items. I'd recommend looking up last month's Light festival to see how it's all laid out and re-familiarize yourself with it

Also I don't remember exactly when scenes came out but that might be new to you, it's backgrounds that you can put behind your dragons, they're cool

Chronological update reference can give you a quick overview of all the announcements since you were last here

Chronological update reference can give you a quick overview of all the announcements since you were last here

Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
Thank you everyone!
Thank you everyone!
Welcome back! Baldwin got a fresh new art and a reworked gathering page layout has been implemented!
Welcome back! Baldwin got a fresh new art and a reworked gathering page layout has been implemented!
259fa4e8385528fdae45177d06f5e5f1cfbf226e.png
W Y R M
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
he/himFR+8
~

H0bF1BC.gif