Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Howdy!
Hi folks!

My name's empulsive and I'm a new player, just joined a few days ago. While I've got a bit of experience playing Subeta, I don't really play games like this much, but I've heard such good things about the community, and my friends have shared such gorgeous pictures of their prized dragons, I just had to come and check it out. :D

Take care, everybody! <3
Hi folks!

My name's empulsive and I'm a new player, just joined a few days ago. While I've got a bit of experience playing Subeta, I don't really play games like this much, but I've heard such good things about the community, and my friends have shared such gorgeous pictures of their prized dragons, I just had to come and check it out. :D

Take care, everybody! <3
~~ empulsive ~~
they/them
VsoSnU5.png
Hello @empulsive!! Welcome to FR, I hope you enjoy your time here [emoji=new friend size=1]
Hello @empulsive!! Welcome to FR, I hope you enjoy your time here
"link • ufology
they/he/she
Thank you! So far, so good. :D The site is pretty easy to use and the Fairgrounds are perfect little nuggets of game for when I have a few minutes, and playing around with my dragons and window shopping the auctions has been fun, too. I'm glad I joined!
Thank you! So far, so good. :D The site is pretty easy to use and the Fairgrounds are perfect little nuggets of game for when I have a few minutes, and playing around with my dragons and window shopping the auctions has been fun, too. I'm glad I joined!
~~ empulsive ~~
they/them
VsoSnU5.png
Welcome~ hope you have a good time.
Welcome~ hope you have a good time.
O7IFtNN.png get_back_to_work__by_lynntv-d6qzmy3.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
@empulsive
Hey stranger. :D Glad to see you here! Have a good time and let me know if you need anything, even though my account's younger than yours? I dunno.
@empulsive
Hey stranger. :D Glad to see you here! Have a good time and let me know if you need anything, even though my account's younger than yours? I dunno.
01nVszz.png
mTAp2ld.png
JNAfoEf.png
UeSE1vI.png
JNaCTSP.png
TdTJOrw.png
Hey there!

Wecome to FR!

Here are some links that could help you out <3

(Currently not looking for friends, since I'm not good at maintaining friendships on FR ^^;)

Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Sincerely,
Islet
Hey there!

Wecome to FR!

Here are some links that could help you out <3

(Currently not looking for friends, since I'm not good at maintaining friendships on FR ^^;)

Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Sincerely,
Islet
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Awesome, thank you! <3
Awesome, thank you! <3
~~ empulsive ~~
they/them
VsoSnU5.png