Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | *tosses glitter* newbie comin' through!
Hello, there!

I just joined the site, and I'm excited to meet the community.

I'm a 31-year-old trans demiboy and I just started Cosmetology school.

Anyone want to be friends for Arlo's Artifacts? Or just friends in general.

I like the Faes. :D
Hello, there!

I just joined the site, and I'm excited to meet the community.

I'm a 31-year-old trans demiboy and I just started Cosmetology school.

Anyone want to be friends for Arlo's Artifacts? Or just friends in general.

I like the Faes. :D
@RememberTheMagic hello there! welcome! hope you have fun here :) If you need any help, feel free to ask! I can point were you can get some free stuff too!

Also yeah, you can add me for Arlo stuff, I have some notes to give (I usually just hoard tem lol)
@RememberTheMagic hello there! welcome! hope you have fun here :) If you need any help, feel free to ask! I can point were you can get some free stuff too!

Also yeah, you can add me for Arlo stuff, I have some notes to give (I usually just hoard tem lol)
GJ4HbdE.gif
@Glaciarie Hi, and thanks for the welcome! I really like your username.
@Glaciarie Hi, and thanks for the welcome! I really like your username.
@RememberTheMagic thank you! you username also has a nice tone to it!

Ah and also, a tip I like to give to newbies: If you want more dragons, you can check out the Raffles & Giveaways and Dragon Trading forums, some people give away dragons there on adoption threads!

(I too have my own free dragons thread if you want to check it out!)

(Also, one thing that is nice to look into is making a coliseum team, because it will be very useful for farming for food, and event currency! You can find dragons that are already leveled up a bit and with guidelines on how you can finish their build yourself on this thread, just be sure you read the rules well if you wanna adopt dragons from there! ^^)
@RememberTheMagic thank you! you username also has a nice tone to it!

Ah and also, a tip I like to give to newbies: If you want more dragons, you can check out the Raffles & Giveaways and Dragon Trading forums, some people give away dragons there on adoption threads!

(I too have my own free dragons thread if you want to check it out!)

(Also, one thing that is nice to look into is making a coliseum team, because it will be very useful for farming for food, and event currency! You can find dragons that are already leveled up a bit and with guidelines on how you can finish their build yourself on this thread, just be sure you read the rules well if you wanna adopt dragons from there! ^^)
GJ4HbdE.gif
Hey there!

I love fae dragons too! Anyways, Wecome to FR!

Here are some links that could help you out <3

(Currently not looking for friends, since I'm not good at maintaining friendships on FR ^^;)

Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Sincerely,
Islet
Hey there!

I love fae dragons too! Anyways, Wecome to FR!

Here are some links that could help you out <3

(Currently not looking for friends, since I'm not good at maintaining friendships on FR ^^;)

Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Sincerely,
Islet
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, fellow Fae enjoyer :yc

I cannot help u out with much but I agree with above posts that say to make a coliseum team, it's helpful with food, getting familiars, plus some of the item drops u get can sell for a decent amount in groups on the auction house

I'm bad at remembering to talk to people and tbh I haven't bothered with the social aspect of this website until literally today but I got arlo's research notes to spare so uhh *finger guns*
Hello, fellow Fae enjoyer :yc

I cannot help u out with much but I agree with above posts that say to make a coliseum team, it's helpful with food, getting familiars, plus some of the item drops u get can sell for a decent amount in groups on the auction house

I'm bad at remembering to talk to people and tbh I haven't bothered with the social aspect of this website until literally today but I got arlo's research notes to spare so uhh *finger guns*
71XQEox.png 5iXiC8z.png bYt72YT.png
5hF3FGk.png
okay with random friend requests!