Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Trouble At Arlo's
Ever since last night, I've been "shut out" of clearing any more tiles - I hit the "clean up all worked tiles" button, but neither the Rugged nor Precise Work options opened up the way they should have.

Thought that waiting until after rollover would clear it up, but no, it's still stuck. Now I can't progress at all.

Currently running the most recent version of Firefox (but it doesn't work in the most recent version of Chrome, either.)
Ever since last night, I've been "shut out" of clearing any more tiles - I hit the "clean up all worked tiles" button, but neither the Rugged nor Precise Work options opened up the way they should have.

Thought that waiting until after rollover would clear it up, but no, it's still stuck. Now I can't progress at all.

Currently running the most recent version of Firefox (but it doesn't work in the most recent version of Chrome, either.)
@goldencoyote scroll down and check each plot. Usually this means you have a plot to claim.
@goldencoyote scroll down and check each plot. Usually this means you have a plot to claim.
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon Thank you! If there was a prompt for that, I must have managed to miss it =)
@Shinyumbreon Thank you! If there was a prompt for that, I must have managed to miss it =)
@GoldenCoyote
You have a cleared plot. gets me every time too, especially since they don't tell you.
@GoldenCoyote
You have a cleared plot. gets me every time too, especially since they don't tell you.
She/her FR+3
PWYW Art shop
Free lore
Wishlist keeper & profile dragon
Codes

Coraline-1-1-1-1.png
Siva-s-skin-s-button.png tumblr_no59vxOK931u07azbo4_100.png