Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Arlo] See which friends give you notes!
1 2 3
I think it'd be much better to see who in your friends list gave you notes! that way you can return the favor to people who help you out and also send people notes in hopes that they do the same!

I dunno about everyone else but my friends list is full of random people, it'd be nice to spread the love to all my friends not just the ones i know i know for sure, lol.
I think it'd be much better to see who in your friends list gave you notes! that way you can return the favor to people who help you out and also send people notes in hopes that they do the same!

I dunno about everyone else but my friends list is full of random people, it'd be nice to spread the love to all my friends not just the ones i know i know for sure, lol.
tumblr_ncyq60PF4M1tju6vto1_500.gif
i think this already has a suggestion thread, but i support. i would prefer more of a toggle- you decide whether or not your notes are anon, since i saw some people mention they felt awkward sending/receiving notes with people knowing it was them.
i think this already has a suggestion thread, but i support. i would prefer more of a toggle- you decide whether or not your notes are anon, since i saw some people mention they felt awkward sending/receiving notes with people knowing it was them.
skin shop
he/they
+4:00 fr time
No support, I'm afraid. I really like that the anonymity allows for being super relaxed about notes. I don't want to know who'd sending notes to me, nor who I'm sending notes to.

The number of notes we get a day is limited - what if you get more notes from friends than you can return? Who do you prioritise sending to? Will the friends you don't send anything back to feel sad about it? Will you have to explain that you don't have enough notes every time? It'd stress me out, honestly.

I don't want to feel obligated to return notes and I don't want my friends to be obligated to return them to me.
No support, I'm afraid. I really like that the anonymity allows for being super relaxed about notes. I don't want to know who'd sending notes to me, nor who I'm sending notes to.

The number of notes we get a day is limited - what if you get more notes from friends than you can return? Who do you prioritise sending to? Will the friends you don't send anything back to feel sad about it? Will you have to explain that you don't have enough notes every time? It'd stress me out, honestly.

I don't want to feel obligated to return notes and I don't want my friends to be obligated to return them to me.
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
I would support some way to return notes but I feel like this particular way of removing anonymity makes it too easy to see who hasn't sent notes which is a problem especially since only getting one seems to be possible.

If notes without anonymity are put in the game at least the name of the person who sent should probably go away after the plot is cleared.
I would support some way to return notes but I feel like this particular way of removing anonymity makes it too easy to see who hasn't sent notes which is a problem especially since only getting one seems to be possible.

If notes without anonymity are put in the game at least the name of the person who sent should probably go away after the plot is cleared.
i'd love a way to see who's actively sending notes on my list.
i'd love a way to see who's actively sending notes on my list.
yzUX307.png
i would support this only if it's either a voluntary choice to have your username dsiplayed, or simply an 100% anonymous option to send back a note for note you received.

mandatory disclosure of username could cause stuff like users harassing others for not sending them notes in return, or users getting uncomfortable about getting many from specific users (which both could be result of the random dispribution option distributing them randomly rathe than evenly)
i would support this only if it's either a voluntary choice to have your username dsiplayed, or simply an 100% anonymous option to send back a note for note you received.

mandatory disclosure of username could cause stuff like users harassing others for not sending them notes in return, or users getting uncomfortable about getting many from specific users (which both could be result of the random dispribution option distributing them randomly rathe than evenly)
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
I do like the idea of being able to send notes back to people who send them to you, but I'd prefer it to be kept anonymous.
I do like the idea of being able to send notes back to people who send them to you, but I'd prefer it to be kept anonymous.
!! signature under construction !!
No support for seeing who sent you notes--I hit the random notes button daily, and I have honestly no clue who on my friends list is getting them. I would hate to think that people assume I'm snubbing them because I only have so many notes to send, and over time it should all average out anyway.

I would, however, like to be able to see a list of how many of my friends have sent out any notes at all, as that would allow us to unfriend anyone who's only receiving and never giving. Even a little flag that indicates that they've sent notes in the last 3-5 days would be good. Honestly I don't care enough to check and prune, but I think this is in the sweet spot between being able to reciprocate notes and keeping anonymity.
No support for seeing who sent you notes--I hit the random notes button daily, and I have honestly no clue who on my friends list is getting them. I would hate to think that people assume I'm snubbing them because I only have so many notes to send, and over time it should all average out anyway.

I would, however, like to be able to see a list of how many of my friends have sent out any notes at all, as that would allow us to unfriend anyone who's only receiving and never giving. Even a little flag that indicates that they've sent notes in the last 3-5 days would be good. Honestly I don't care enough to check and prune, but I think this is in the sweet spot between being able to reciprocate notes and keeping anonymity.
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
I would really like to keep anonymous note sending. More than I care about how many notes I get, I would hate my friends to think I’m not sending notes on purpose, especially because I use random sending to make sure I’m not favouring anyone! I would like an anonymous ‘send notes back’ feature of some kind, though, where you can send back to those who have sent something to you within the last, idk, 24 hours? But without revealing names.
I would really like to keep anonymous note sending. More than I care about how many notes I get, I would hate my friends to think I’m not sending notes on purpose, especially because I use random sending to make sure I’m not favouring anyone! I would like an anonymous ‘send notes back’ feature of some kind, though, where you can send back to those who have sent something to you within the last, idk, 24 hours? But without revealing names.
Ariete / Aries
they/them, 20s,
INTJ
JGnDE4d.gif VgR98md.png
[quote name="FliptheFrog" date="2022-02-12 22:07:30" ] I would, however, like to be able to see a list of how many of my friends have sent out any notes at all, as that would allow us to unfriend anyone who's only receiving and never giving. Even a little flag that indicates that they've sent notes in the last 3-5 days would be good. Honestly I don't care enough to check and prune, but I think this is in the sweet spot between being able to reciprocate notes and keeping anonymity. [/quote] I feel like this would have to disclose somehow who’s playing solo and who isn’t? Idk how that would work, or whether it would be comfortable at all if note sharing felt like something that was monitored.
FliptheFrog wrote on 2022-02-12 22:07:30:

I feel like this would have to disclose somehow who’s playing solo and who isn’t? Idk how that would work, or whether it would be comfortable at all if note sharing felt like something that was monitored.
Ariete / Aries
they/them, 20s,
INTJ
JGnDE4d.gif VgR98md.png
1 2 3