Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Arlo] See which friends give you notes!
1 2 3
[quote name="Sallin" date="2022-02-12 13:31:52" ] No support, I'm afraid. I really like that the anonymity allows for being super relaxed about notes. I don't want to know who'd sending notes to me, nor who I'm sending notes to. The number of notes we get a day is limited - what if you get more notes from friends than you can return? Who do you prioritise sending to? Will the friends you don't send anything back to feel sad about it? Will you have to explain that you don't have enough notes every time? It'd stress me out, honestly. I don't want to feel obligated to return notes and I don't want my friends to be obligated to return them to me. [/quote] I agree with this
Sallin wrote on 2022-02-12 13:31:52:
No support, I'm afraid. I really like that the anonymity allows for being super relaxed about notes. I don't want to know who'd sending notes to me, nor who I'm sending notes to.

The number of notes we get a day is limited - what if you get more notes from friends than you can return? Who do you prioritise sending to? Will the friends you don't send anything back to feel sad about it? Will you have to explain that you don't have enough notes every time? It'd stress me out, honestly.

I don't want to feel obligated to return notes and I don't want my friends to be obligated to return them to me.

I agree with this
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
Yes, I think this should be an option. I'd like to know who's been giving me notes so I can repay the favor.
Yes, I think this should be an option. I'd like to know who's been giving me notes so I can repay the favor.
SunsetMagnum.jpgFjgpNYm.png1j6wDhn.pngreHWBXk.png
I would support an option to 'return the favor' but only anonymously.

I personally would feel uncomfortable giving notes if the person who I gave them to knew, because I feel that could create an expectation of 'I have to return the favor'.

On the other hand, knowing who sent me notes would make sad I couldn't return the favor if I got them after I had already used up my notes for that day, and sadly my memory isn't always the best to be able to remember to return them the next day when I got more.

So, I don't really want to know who is sending me notes, nor do I want them to know I am sending notes out, but would like the option to be able to return the favor, without knowing who I am returning it to, when I have the notes to return the favor with.

I personally would feel uncomfortable giving notes if the person who I gave them to knew, because I feel that could create an expectation of 'I have to return the favor'.

On the other hand, knowing who sent me notes would make sad I couldn't return the favor if I got them after I had already used up my notes for that day, and sadly my memory isn't always the best to be able to remember to return them the next day when I got more.

So, I don't really want to know who is sending me notes, nor do I want them to know I am sending notes out, but would like the option to be able to return the favor, without knowing who I am returning it to, when I have the notes to return the favor with.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
All for an anonymous return the favor but would rather not have who sent me them be known—as Jemadar said, seeing names could give the expectation that you should return the favor which especially with the RNG factor would be difficult as let’s say I sent Jemadar 3 notes and he only got one research note, he might feel that he owes me two and he also got a set of notes from Someone else—it’d be difficult to pay everyone back
All for an anonymous return the favor but would rather not have who sent me them be known—as Jemadar said, seeing names could give the expectation that you should return the favor which especially with the RNG factor would be difficult as let’s say I sent Jemadar 3 notes and he only got one research note, he might feel that he owes me two and he also got a set of notes from Someone else—it’d be difficult to pay everyone back
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
If it becomes an option to see who send you notes, there should be a option to let the sender be anonymous ..I dont want ppl to know i send them notes...
If it becomes an option to see who send you notes, there should be a option to let the sender be anonymous ..I dont want ppl to know i send them notes...
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
[quote name="Jemadar" date="2022-02-13 08:40:31" ] I would support an option to 'return the favor' but only anonymously. I personally would feel uncomfortable giving notes if the person who I gave them to knew, because I feel that could create an expectation of 'I have to return the favor'. On the other hand, knowing who sent me notes would make sad I couldn't return the favor if I got them after I had already used up my notes for that day, and sadly my memory isn't always the best to be able to remember to return them the next day when I got more. So, I don't really want to know who is sending me notes, nor do I want them to know I am sending notes out, but would like the option to be able to return the favor, without knowing who I am returning it to, when I have the notes to return the favor with. [/quote] Big big big support for this version. I love the anonymity but I really think being able to send back notes to whoever send them to you would be really nice. I would adore the option to just return the favor without seeing who is sending me them or knowing who I'm sending to.
Jemadar wrote on 2022-02-13 08:40:31:

Big big big support for this version. I love the anonymity but I really think being able to send back notes to whoever send them to you would be really nice. I would adore the option to just return the favor without seeing who is sending me them or knowing who I'm sending to.
tXKbExw.png Please take a look at my HibDen for forum games! I store a lot of my dragons there cause I don't have space! Tabs I don't want used say so in tab description.
Anon or not, I would really like to send back to people who sent to me! Returning the favor!
Anon or not, I would really like to send back to people who sent to me! Returning the favor!
uCR5SCW.png
Supporting an anonymous "return the favor" option.

Other than that, I enjoy the anonymous system as it works now. It's easy and chill. I want to support my friends because I want to help them, not because I expect anything in return. So I'd rather keep the system anonymous overall, without creating an expection I don't want to evoke.

There's already the option to work together with close friends, sending each other notes by personal trade agreements. For everything else I think it's better to not know who sent the gift. But that's just me, of course!
Supporting an anonymous "return the favor" option.

Other than that, I enjoy the anonymous system as it works now. It's easy and chill. I want to support my friends because I want to help them, not because I expect anything in return. So I'd rather keep the system anonymous overall, without creating an expection I don't want to evoke.

There's already the option to work together with close friends, sending each other notes by personal trade agreements. For everything else I think it's better to not know who sent the gift. But that's just me, of course!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
I like sending and receiving notes anonymously, I don’t want to feel obligated to return notes to someone when I have more friends than notes to send
I like sending and receiving notes anonymously, I don’t want to feel obligated to return notes to someone when I have more friends than notes to send
No support, I like that it's anonymous.
No support, I like that it's anonymous.
food_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gifitem_decorative_rasa_shard_by_dogi_crimson-daaz7s6.gifitem_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gifitem_vial_of_mysterious_tox_by_dogi_crimson-da9fhau.giffood_manaweed_by_dogi_crimson-dabetes.gifitem_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.gifitem_enchanted_candle_by_dogi_crimson-dak1vb5.giffood_seaberry_by_dogi_crimson-dafce5s.gifghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif
1 2 3