Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Arlo] See which friends give you notes!
1 2 3
I support the anonymous “give back” option that has been mentioned earlier as this seems like the best middle ground for people that want to give back but removes the pressure of doing so for whatever reason.
I support the anonymous “give back” option that has been mentioned earlier as this seems like the best middle ground for people that want to give back but removes the pressure of doing so for whatever reason.
VE5UCDSz7jPciSXi.gif ||
||
||
||
Clan Helianthe
She/Her || +2 FR Time || Wind || Lore Lair || #144517

Perpetually busy insomiac in love with D&D, ARPGs & Dragons
Screaming over there is my constant mood, Helios
no support, i like the anonymity that Arlo allows for. i send out my daily notes to random friends, and maybe i get some back. i'm not very social. i like minimal communication and i don't want to feel obligated to send notes out to certain people, nor do i want my friends to feel obligated to send notes to me, especially if they already have an agreement for Arlo with another player
no support, i like the anonymity that Arlo allows for. i send out my daily notes to random friends, and maybe i get some back. i'm not very social. i like minimal communication and i don't want to feel obligated to send notes out to certain people, nor do i want my friends to feel obligated to send notes to me, especially if they already have an agreement for Arlo with another player
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
No support, please let me remain anonymous when sending friends research notes, as I don't want to seem awkward.
No support, please let me remain anonymous when sending friends research notes, as I don't want to seem awkward.
Forum pings are disabled. Please avoid profile comments and private messages unless it's for business.
1 2 3