Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Arlo - Send Notes Back To Players. . .
Full idea that I couldn't fit in the title: [u]Arlo - Send Notes To Players Who Have Sent Notes To You.[/u] My idea here is to have an inbox for research notes. Something like "A colleague sent you [x] notes!" with an X button in the corner to dismiss the note, and a button that says "Send [x] notes back" which sends the player the same amount of notes they sent you. This would be just as anonymous as the current system. I'd like this as a way to say "Thank You" for sending me notes, without literally sending a message or posting on their userpage. Also, if anyone has a concise way to title this, please let me know! [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=1]
Full idea that I couldn't fit in the title: Arlo - Send Notes To Players Who Have Sent Notes To You.

My idea here is to have an inbox for research notes. Something like "A colleague sent you [x] notes!" with an X button in the corner to dismiss the note, and a button that says "Send [x] notes back" which sends the player the same amount of notes they sent you. This would be just as anonymous as the current system. I'd like this as a way to say "Thank You" for sending me notes, without literally sending a message or posting on their userpage.

Also, if anyone has a concise way to title this, please let me know!
!! signature under construction !!
Complete support, I would love a send notes in return button as this reaches a compromise between people who want to keep the current anonymous nature and those that want to help those who helped them.
Complete support, I would love a send notes in return button as this reaches a compromise between people who want to keep the current anonymous nature and those that want to help those who helped them.
Full support!
I would love to send scrolls back for the player who has send me their research notes, as with the current system there is no way of knowing who has shared their notes. However I would like to have an option to decide how much notes to give back to the other player (Even though I want to be fair and match the amount of given notes. There could be an indicator to see how much scrolls you got from a friend). The amount of notes you get is based on RNG and I want to share the notes I have with multiple friends (if possible), and being able to decide the amount helps managing scrolls as a resource.
Full support!
I would love to send scrolls back for the player who has send me their research notes, as with the current system there is no way of knowing who has shared their notes. However I would like to have an option to decide how much notes to give back to the other player (Even though I want to be fair and match the amount of given notes. There could be an indicator to see how much scrolls you got from a friend). The amount of notes you get is based on RNG and I want to share the notes I have with multiple friends (if possible), and being able to decide the amount helps managing scrolls as a resource.
yea this is a cute idea. it's a good way to trade notes without giving up the anonymity that i'm sure some people like.
yea this is a cute idea. it's a good way to trade notes without giving up the anonymity that i'm sure some people like.
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
Yes I like this! It's a great solution that let us 'return the favour' as well as keeping anonymous. It also cuts back on unnecessary convo between friends just to let them know you've sent a note, which I don't like to do as it feels like I'm 'asking' some form of returned favour, imo.
Yes I like this! It's a great solution that let us 'return the favour' as well as keeping anonymous. It also cuts back on unnecessary convo between friends just to let them know you've sent a note, which I don't like to do as it feels like I'm 'asking' some form of returned favour, imo.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
I would love to be able to do this. I feel bad not knowing if I’ve returned notes to people who have sent them to me. It’s totally fine if the whole process is anonymous, I just want to make sure that my friends get something in return!

Sadly I only got 2 notes today so I already don’t have enough to return equally, so I also agree that we need to be able to decide how many notes to send in return.
I would love to be able to do this. I feel bad not knowing if I’ve returned notes to people who have sent them to me. It’s totally fine if the whole process is anonymous, I just want to make sure that my friends get something in return!

Sadly I only got 2 notes today so I already don’t have enough to return equally, so I also agree that we need to be able to decide how many notes to send in return.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
Full support! I've gotten a whole 2 notes total from others so far despite giving out all of mine every day :c It'd be nice to get a return for my help
Full support! I've gotten a whole 2 notes total from others so far despite giving out all of mine every day :c It'd be nice to get a return for my help

_____

efacdede8267407a1b4b2a68e2c1544fcf3e95b5.png

____qiTymVx.png
________