Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Pricing help?
Oh god I've just come back and have no idea what any of my dragons are worth but I'm looking to sell some snappers. I.... Vaugely recall some of mine have "good umbers" I believe????
Help I'm lost I just want to hoarde pretty dragons ????
Oh god I've just come back and have no idea what any of my dragons are worth but I'm looking to sell some snappers. I.... Vaugely recall some of mine have "good umbers" I believe????
Help I'm lost I just want to hoarde pretty dragons ????
fkUgl3H.png
@Expatri8 It looks like most of your dragons are really old which means you might be able to get a lot of money for them. It might be worth holding on to them for a little bit while you get an idea of what they might be worth. At the moment dragons with a 7 digit ID are on the auction house from 35 gems and 6 digits are on the auction house from 1300 gems. Things like being unbred will increase their value.

This thread will probably be able to help you out with selling them: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1162110/1

Some of your familiars and apparel might be worth a lot as well so if you decide to sell any of them make sure to check the auction house to get a rough idea of their value first :D
@Expatri8 It looks like most of your dragons are really old which means you might be able to get a lot of money for them. It might be worth holding on to them for a little bit while you get an idea of what they might be worth. At the moment dragons with a 7 digit ID are on the auction house from 35 gems and 6 digits are on the auction house from 1300 gems. Things like being unbred will increase their value.

This thread will probably be able to help you out with selling them: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1162110/1

Some of your familiars and apparel might be worth a lot as well so if you decide to sell any of them make sure to check the auction house to get a rough idea of their value first :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Expatri8

Guide.

While your snappers aren't likely to be in demand for their colors/genes they are low 7 digit dragons. The AH has been updated and you can now search for ID Digits to take a look at your competition.

Few but named offspring aren't bad so you might look in the 60-200g range for Brukhalian and Maguire and around 3500-5000g for Coal (unbred).

edit: ninja'd!
@Expatri8

Guide.

While your snappers aren't likely to be in demand for their colors/genes they are low 7 digit dragons. The AH has been updated and you can now search for ID Digits to take a look at your competition.

Few but named offspring aren't bad so you might look in the 60-200g range for Brukhalian and Maguire and around 3500-5000g for Coal (unbred).

edit: ninja'd!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@lonin tysm ???? I was here when the site was in beta man, I'm not QUITE og, but I was very early in!
@lonin tysm ???? I was here when the site was in beta man, I'm not QUITE og, but I was very early in!
fkUgl3H.png
@Expatri8

Adding to what @/Lonin said, I also see two 5-digit dragons in your lair besides your progens (the offspring of your progens, it looks like). These could be worth a lot. Looking on the AH for 5-digit dragons, they start at 15000g, and that's dragons with a messy offspring list. Yours each have only two offspring, both of which are named. The other dragon on the AH right now with a comparable offspring list is listed for 40000g. Just because they are listed for that much doesn't necessarily mean they will sell for that much, but that's probably a good frame of reference for those two dragons.

Pretty cool that they're siblings, too! You've certainly got quite a few dragons that a lot of people would find valuable for their age alone. I would definitely check out the thread linked by Lonin. You may want to consider running auctions for your dragons rather than selling them flat in order to get the most you can for them.

Good luck!
@Expatri8

Adding to what @/Lonin said, I also see two 5-digit dragons in your lair besides your progens (the offspring of your progens, it looks like). These could be worth a lot. Looking on the AH for 5-digit dragons, they start at 15000g, and that's dragons with a messy offspring list. Yours each have only two offspring, both of which are named. The other dragon on the AH right now with a comparable offspring list is listed for 40000g. Just because they are listed for that much doesn't necessarily mean they will sell for that much, but that's probably a good frame of reference for those two dragons.

Pretty cool that they're siblings, too! You've certainly got quite a few dragons that a lot of people would find valuable for their age alone. I would definitely check out the thread linked by Lonin. You may want to consider running auctions for your dragons rather than selling them flat in order to get the most you can for them.

Good luck!
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg