Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Search for user in A.H.
1 2
I have made post for selling item in A.H. but what is the point if no body can find what any of us are selling.

We need an A.H. Button on our profiles and a search user in A.H.

Thank you, this would save so much time in the game.
I have made post for selling item in A.H. but what is the point if no body can find what any of us are selling.

We need an A.H. Button on our profiles and a search user in A.H.

Thank you, this would save so much time in the game.
Leaning towards No Support unless this excludes users you've blocked. For example, if I block someone for giving my exalt fodder harassing names, I don't want that person to be able to search the AH for my user name and keep buying the dragons I'm selling. (Yes, I could report it, but it's better to stop harassment from happening than having to clean up after the fact.)
Leaning towards No Support unless this excludes users you've blocked. For example, if I block someone for giving my exalt fodder harassing names, I don't want that person to be able to search the AH for my user name and keep buying the dragons I'm selling. (Yes, I could report it, but it's better to stop harassment from happening than having to clean up after the fact.)
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Support with Gemajgall's point in mind
Support with Gemajgall's point in mind
[quote name="gemajgall" date="2021-02-04 08:29:48" ] Leaning towards No Support unless this excludes users you've blocked. For example, if I block someone for giving my exalt fodder harassing names, I don't want that person to be able to search the AH for my user name and keep buying the dragons I'm selling. (Yes, I could report it, but it's better to stop harassment from happening than having to clean up after the fact.) [/quote] People who you've blocked can't see your auctions already.
gemajgall wrote on 2021-02-04 08:29:48:
People who you've blocked can't see your auctions already.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Support! I want to see what other dragons the user is selling without going to their lair page and rifling through their tabs for a billion years. This seems very helpful.

In addition to 'show [this person's auctions] only', could there be some sort of AH blacklist - something I could edit and/or save myself? I'd still like to be able to buy from people - hence the 'edit' part - but there are just sometimes I don't want to sift through thousands of sales from the same person. You could tell me I could just block them, but I don't like to block people for a reason like 'flooding the AH'. Using this, I could also blacklist myself so I don't have to go through my own cheap endless sales.

Would this be dragon-selling only or would it be for item-selling as well? :o
Support! I want to see what other dragons the user is selling without going to their lair page and rifling through their tabs for a billion years. This seems very helpful.

In addition to 'show [this person's auctions] only', could there be some sort of AH blacklist - something I could edit and/or save myself? I'd still like to be able to buy from people - hence the 'edit' part - but there are just sometimes I don't want to sift through thousands of sales from the same person. You could tell me I could just block them, but I don't like to block people for a reason like 'flooding the AH'. Using this, I could also blacklist myself so I don't have to go through my own cheap endless sales.

Would this be dragon-selling only or would it be for item-selling as well? :o
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
Sounds fun :D this would be nice for skins and accents
Sounds fun :D this would be nice for skins and accents
Support. This would be really helpful in a lot of areas, and blocked users already have no way of interacting with your listings.
Support. This would be really helpful in a lot of areas, and blocked users already have no way of interacting with your listings.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Support! I was about to post a similar thread.. Wouldn't it be awesome if there was a button in the clan profile that brought you to all that user's listings? It's like a personal shop that can be linked and shared in bios (think of merchant dragons!), signatures and forum posts. I understand that all the people look for is the lowest AH price, but I think this would give more visibility to dragons and maybe even some items: I'm thinking about all the stuff I don't even know exists because I always look for the same things on the AH. For example I've been using this site for about 2 years and I just discovered the existance of this familiar [item=Springfoot Bilworper] who even knows all the stuff I'm missing. Also it would help people with hatcheries a lot! Maybe even make the Dragons For Sale forum less cluttered..
Support! I was about to post a similar thread.. Wouldn't it be awesome if there was a button in the clan profile that brought you to all that user's listings?

It's like a personal shop that can be linked and shared in bios (think of merchant dragons!), signatures and forum posts.

I understand that all the people look for is the lowest AH price, but I think this would give more visibility to dragons and maybe even some items: I'm thinking about all the stuff I don't even know exists because I always look for the same things on the AH.

For example I've been using this site for about 2 years and I just discovered the existance of this familiar Springfoot Bilworper who even knows all the stuff I'm missing.

Also it would help people with hatcheries a lot! Maybe even make the Dragons For Sale forum less cluttered..
cQS6PnX.png
T0lT2WO.png
45IOEOz.png
Jg1iwNo.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png

wCNI1.gif
pXZvU.gif
yy9yo.gif
yHVqe.gif
Support. This *would* help with hatcheries, as well as skins and accents.
Support. This *would* help with hatcheries, as well as skins and accents.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
[quote name="Tserin" date="2021-02-04 23:29:47" ] Support. This would be really helpful in a lot of areas, and blocked users already have no way of interacting with your listings. [/quote]
Tserin wrote on 2021-02-04 23:29:47:
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
1 2