Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Search for user in A.H.
1 2
Support, if you've blocked someone they can't see your listings anyway and it'd be helpful for hatcheries, skin sales, and probably others.
Support, if you've blocked someone they can't see your listings anyway and it'd be helpful for hatcheries, skin sales, and probably others.
wq9PoXA.png
Especially for skins and accents would this be useful. It might substitute for private auctions, if you want to buy a specific user’s item(s) without creating a PA?
Especially for skins and accents would this be useful. It might substitute for private auctions, if you want to buy a specific user’s item(s) without creating a PA?
SUPPORT!
SUPPORT!
If this included a custom url this would ultimately solve the issue of users wanting shops. Just use a link to the AH with their username in the search and bingo bango, all their items for sale.

Absolutely support.
If this included a custom url this would ultimately solve the issue of users wanting shops. Just use a link to the AH with their username in the search and bingo bango, all their items for sale.

Absolutely support.
Vcb7wdp.png8KaoAqJ.pngowZ4F1L.png
Yess!! Full support for this one. I'm kinda tired of bookmarking people's pages whenever I'm interested in the dragons they're selling xv
Yess!! Full support for this one. I'm kinda tired of bookmarking people's pages whenever I'm interested in the dragons they're selling xv
don't click on this dragon--> 80511390.png
1 2