Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | subspecies..?
Hello all!

I had a question; Is it possible for anyone to make a subspecies, or can only certain people do it? I’ve seen people make these threads under specific flights, but do you need permission from moderators to make this happen or is it simply a free-for-all?

I want to possibly make one but I do not want to break any rules.
Hello all!

I had a question; Is it possible for anyone to make a subspecies, or can only certain people do it? I’ve seen people make these threads under specific flights, but do you need permission from moderators to make this happen or is it simply a free-for-all?

I want to possibly make one but I do not want to break any rules.
Epher/Elias - FR +1 - They/Them - No, I am Not This Epher.
- - -
English is not my birth language, so I am sorry for any language mistakes. I also have many medical conditions so I am not very active but I try to be.
Any and All help is very appreciated.
@epher Subspecies aren't an official site thing, they're a way to sell dragons. You don't need permission from anyone to make your own subspecies.
@epher Subspecies aren't an official site thing, they're a way to sell dragons. You don't need permission from anyone to make your own subspecies.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@epher anyone can make a subspecies, you don’t need permission or anything.

All you need is a specific gene/color (and sometimes breed) combination, maybe some lore, and you’ve got a subspecies.
@epher anyone can make a subspecies, you don’t need permission or anything.

All you need is a specific gene/color (and sometimes breed) combination, maybe some lore, and you’ve got a subspecies.
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@epher anyone is allowed to make subspecies. its all about just making up stuff for fun.
@epher anyone is allowed to make subspecies. its all about just making up stuff for fun.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd