Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New apperal set?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I haven't been around flight rising for a while, can anyone tell me when this apperal set was introduced? I can't find the update post. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=38103819&skin=0&apparel=33679,33680,33681,33682,33684,33677,33683&xt=dressing.png[/img]
I haven't been around flight rising for a while, can anyone tell me when this apperal set was introduced? I can't find the update post.
dragon?did=38103819&skin=0&apparel=33679,33680,33681,33682,33684,33677,33683&xt=dressing.png
Fan service (ファンサービス fan sābisu ?), fanservice, or service cut (サービスカット sābisu katto ?), is material in a work of fiction or in a fictional series which is intentionally added to please the audience. The term originated in anime and manga fandom but has been used in other mediums.
I don't think that's an actual apparel item - nor is it an accent, since the lineart isn't visible. Where did you get the image? It could be a new release, or it might just be something that somebody drew on their dragon.

Looks dang nice, though.

Edit: Aw yeah, looks like it's real.
I don't think that's an actual apparel item - nor is it an accent, since the lineart isn't visible. Where did you get the image? It could be a new release, or it might just be something that somebody drew on their dragon.

Looks dang nice, though.

Edit: Aw yeah, looks like it's real.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
... new items? Related to the tophats being renamed! [item=fancy cane] Look up 'Fancy' items in the dressing room. [emoji=mirror size=1] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=14&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=33679,445,476,33677,33678,33680,33681,33682,33683,33684&xt=dressing.png[/img] Fancy set.
... new items? Related to the tophats being renamed!

Fancy Cane

Look up 'Fancy' items in the dressing room.

dummy?breed=14&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=33679,445,476,33677,33678,33680,33681,33682,33683,33684&xt=dressing.png

Fancy set.
4QFtgPW.png
[quote name="Reilata" date="2020-03-05 19:08:32" ] ... new items? Related to the tophats being renamed! [item=fancy cane] Look up 'Fancy' items in the dressing room. [emoji=mirror size=1] [/quote] Whoa whoa whoa! I need this now o_o Good catch! I am going to be buying fifteen of those coats when they hit the shelves... my entire first lair tab hungers for that.
Reilata wrote on 2020-03-05 19:08:32:
... new items? Related to the tophats being renamed!

Fancy Cane

Look up 'Fancy' items in the dressing room.
Whoa whoa whoa! I need this now o_o Good catch!

I am going to be buying fifteen of those coats when they hit the shelves... my entire first lair tab hungers for that.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
[item=fancy pants] [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
Fancy Pants

4QFtgPW.png
Here's the game DB link to see the newest apparel, if anyone else wants to watch them add stuff real-time.
Here's the game DB link to see the newest apparel, if anyone else wants to watch them add stuff real-time.
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
New stuff! I need that [item=fancy tailcoat]
New stuff! I need that Fancy Tailcoat
Oh MAN am I glad we're getting some new overcoats (or tailcoats if you'd rather) and pants and shirts.

EDIT:
I wonder if we'll get some new colors as well? I'd love to see some bright colored variations, and maybe some other darker colors (like brown/navy). That'd be neat
Oh MAN am I glad we're getting some new overcoats (or tailcoats if you'd rather) and pants and shirts.

EDIT:
I wonder if we'll get some new colors as well? I'd love to see some bright colored variations, and maybe some other darker colors (like brown/navy). That'd be neat
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
Red and black are my fave colors omg-

I NEED A MILLION~
Red and black are my fave colors omg-

I NEED A MILLION~
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
I remember [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2829749/1#post_42468457]someone mention being confused why the fancy sets got a name change[/url], I'm assuming we will soon get an update (unless we caught them really early and they are coding after each set gets done instead of coding after all sets are done) on all 4 sets getting new apparel like the 'fancy' set did [emoji=guardian tongue size=1] I need all the colors of the [item=fancy tailcoat] and [item=fancy ring], give me all those designed coats and shiny rocks [emoji=guardian star size=1]
I remember someone mention being confused why the fancy sets got a name change, I'm assuming we will soon get an update (unless we caught them really early and they are coding after each set gets done instead of coding after all sets are done) on all 4 sets getting new apparel like the 'fancy' set did

I need all the colors of the Fancy Tailcoat and Fancy Ring , give me all those designed coats and shiny rocks
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9