Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most Active Flight?
1 2
Hi guys! I'm getting ready to permanently switch flights and wanted to know which flights are most active in the forums and have the most welcoming communities?
Hi guys! I'm getting ready to permanently switch flights and wanted to know which flights are most active in the forums and have the most welcoming communities?
I recall Nature being very active, but it's been a while since I was there. Light I believe is pretty active.
I recall Nature being very active, but it's been a while since I was there. Light I believe is pretty active.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I’m gonna be biased here and say wind :P

Wind flight has fun little raffles and events, and have programs for do inace that we really use well when we are fighting for dominance! The community is really friendly and chill, and love getting new members! We have lots to offer in friendship, dominace, and more!

(Plus, our dragon eyes look pretty cool :P )
I’m gonna be biased here and say wind :P

Wind flight has fun little raffles and events, and have programs for do inace that we really use well when we are fighting for dominance! The community is really friendly and chill, and love getting new members! We have lots to offer in friendship, dominace, and more!

(Plus, our dragon eyes look pretty cool :P )
The larger flights tend to be more active just because of the number of people. I have heard shadow is pretty quite, tho I havent been in shadow so I'm not actually sure. The flights I've been been in are water, wind, and light, and they were all pretty good, though light and wind seem to do more as a flight
The larger flights tend to be more active just because of the number of people. I have heard shadow is pretty quite, tho I havent been in shadow so I'm not actually sure. The flights I've been been in are water, wind, and light, and they were all pretty good, though light and wind seem to do more as a flight
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
Based on player numbers and what I've heard of each flight, I'd guess shadow, wind, and arcane would be the most active in their forums. I believe all flights have active and friendly discords though, if you use discord!
Based on player numbers and what I've heard of each flight, I'd guess shadow, wind, and arcane would be the most active in their forums. I believe all flights have active and friendly discords though, if you use discord!
It's going to depend a lot on what you mean by active - for almost all flights, if not all, most of the day-to-day activity is on discord now. Even earth's discord is pretty active, and we're a tiny flight. Our forums are pretty much dead though.
It's going to depend a lot on what you mean by active - for almost all flights, if not all, most of the day-to-day activity is on discord now. Even earth's discord is pretty active, and we're a tiny flight. Our forums are pretty much dead though.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I'm gonna say Shadow, since we're the biggest flight.
I'm gonna say Shadow, since we're the biggest flight.
pulvis et umbra sumus - We are dust and shadows
arcane, from what I can gather, is actually pretty quiet.
arcane, from what I can gather, is actually pretty quiet.
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
I'd say Earth since it's a tight-knit community so everyone is super helpful and active.
I'd say Earth since it's a tight-knit community so everyone is super helpful and active.
Hmm at least a few years ago, Wind had fairly active forums. I think they and Shadow were (maybe still are?) the most active there. But like someone's said, most activity is in Discord now, where the communication is much faster.

Here's a nifty guide you might find helpful
Hmm at least a few years ago, Wind had fairly active forums. I think they and Shadow were (maybe still are?) the most active there. But like someone's said, most activity is in Discord now, where the communication is much faster.

Here's a nifty guide you might find helpful
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
1 2